Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 327059 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #1625 on: April 06, 2021, 11:04:23 pm »

A source told Us Weekly on Monday, April 5, that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s kids—Prince George, 7, Princess Charlotte, 5, and Prince Louis, 2—. George, Charlotte and Louis also baked “a delicious chocolate cake covered in mini Cadbury eggs” for their great-grandparents with the help of their mom............

A 7, 5, and 2 y.o. having free range in the kitchen?  This is either a fib, or a situation where a flaming mad kitchen crew is faced with a cleanup that might take weeks.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1626 on: April 07, 2021, 02:04:57 am »
A 7, 5, and 2 y.o. having free range in the kitchen?  This is either a fib, or a situation where a flaming mad kitchen crew is faced with a cleanup that might take weeks.
Given proper supervision, and considering the restraint which might be imposed by convention, it is possible that the clean  up will take less than 24 hours....the trick is to limit access to the real messy stuff...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1627 on: April 18, 2021, 04:11:34 pm »
There are quite a few retrospectives being published on the royals.  I thought you'd enjoy these snippets from one on the queen @Gefn    happy77

« Reply #1628 on: April 18, 2021, 04:20:26 pm »
A few more  ~~

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1629 on: April 18, 2021, 08:06:46 pm »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1630 on: April 20, 2021, 01:53:39 pm »
Prince Harry's new 'CHIMPO' job title sparks hilarity in Japan... where the word is slang for 'penis'
    People in Japan have been left giggling at Prince Harry's new 'CHIMPO' job title
    Short for Chief Impact Officer, 'chimpo' is also slang for 'penis' in Japanese
    Social media users reacted with hilarity upon hearing the prince's new title
    He joined BetterUp Inc. in March and will have a full say in 'strategic decisions'
    Industry insiders suggest he is more likely to have been given equity in the company, which is valued at up to £1.25billion
By Chris Jewers For Mailonline
Published: 04:21 EDT, 20 April 2021 | Updated: 08:28 EDT, 20 April 2021

Prince Harry's new 'Chief Impact Officer' job title at San Francisco-based mental health start-up BetterUp Inc. is leaving some in Japan laughing over its acronym.

The job title, that in the US is sometimes shortened to 'CHIMPO', has already drawn mockery at home in Britain for the silly-sounding phrase. ... Daily Mail
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1631 on: April 20, 2021, 03:58:16 pm »
He wishes!

Meagan would have to give him a key to the box she keeps his stones locked in,so it's not likely to happen.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #1632 on: April 20, 2021, 04:12:31 pm »

Mom was right there!  I let my 3 year old grandchild, mess with pizza dough and add sprinkles to his sugar cookies. He loves it. You just have to watch them. SHOW THEM.  They love to do it well.  No crazy acting out. 
These are all well behaved kids. Most moms, let their kids help in the kitchen. 

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #1633 on: April 21, 2021, 10:58:50 am »
Happy 95th Birthday Queen Elizabeth

:cheerlead:   oooooo

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #1634 on: April 21, 2021, 11:00:22 am »
Queen will mark 95th birthday in low-key fashion

The Queen will mark her 95th birthday on Wednesday in a private and low-key way, four days after the funeral of her husband, the Duke of Edinburgh.

There will be no public celebrations as the monarch continues to observe two weeks of mourning until Friday.

No photograph celebrating the day is expected to be released this year, as is customary.

Some of the Queen's family are thought to be with her in Windsor, as well as around 20 staff, dubbed HMS Bubble.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56811715

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1635 on: April 21, 2021, 04:28:28 pm »
WOW

Prince Harry Skips Queen’s 95th Birthday to Return to Meghan: Reports

Victoria Friedman 21 Apr 2021

Woke Prince Harry flew back to California on Tuesday to be with his wife Meghan, missing his grandmother Queen Elizabeth II’s 95th birthday and without having repaired the rift with his father, according to reports.

The Queen is marking her first birthday without her husband, Prince Philip the Duke of Edinburgh, who she laid to rest following his funeral at St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle on Saturday. The Queen is still under a period of Royal Mourning, which ends this Friday.

With Her Majesty expected to have a low key and private celebration with members of the Royal Family on Wednesday, The Sun and other media outlets have reported that Harry was back in the wealthy Santa Barbara enclave of Montecito, California, by 4 pm on Tuesday.

Harry is believed to have flown via American Airlines to Los Angeles airport, with MailOnline reporting that his chauffer-driven black Cadillac Escalade left a private terminal early that afternoon local time.

Earlier reports suggested Harry may have stayed to mark the milestone birthday but was “conflicted” and eager to get home to his pregnant wife, who is expecting their second child in the Summer.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/04/21/prince-harry-skips-queens-95th-birthday-return-meghan-reports/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #1636 on: April 21, 2021, 04:56:46 pm »
What a rotten grandson. His wife isn’t due for months. He could have spared a few days.

What I wouldn’t give to have more time with my grandparents.
For all you've given Lord, I stand amazed.
Salvation covers me, forever changed!
In all I could not be, You met every need!
My sin, my broken life, Your cross, Your sacrifice
My hopelessness, my shame, Your faithfulness,  Your grace
The greatest mystery, Your awesome love for me.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1637 on: April 21, 2021, 08:33:09 pm »
What a rotten grandson. His wife isn’t due for months. He could have spared a few days.

@debrawiest

Well,he isn't really her grandson. His mother was humping a Calvary officer when she got pregnant.

He IS "The red-headed stepson" of legend.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1638 on: April 21, 2021, 08:35:54 pm »

What I wouldn’t give to have more time with my grandparents.

What a jack azz and a half!!  Obviously he didn't mend any fences  with the rest of the family, but he could have at least attended the celebration for a short while, wished his grandmother well,  and given her a birthday hug for crying out loud.   

Not only is he a pompous azzhat, but I say he just further destroyed any chances of reconciliation. Also, this may have been the last time that he will see his grandmother alive!  She's 95.

I too would have loved to have more time with my grandparents.  We moved away when I was very young and never got to see them; I have early memories and that's it.  On the other side of the family, my grandmother died before I was born and my grandfather died before we moved.

Harry will regret his decision one day.         
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1639 on: April 21, 2021, 08:56:34 pm »
He's a jerk and he and Meghan deserve ea other...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1640 on: April 21, 2021, 09:08:58 pm »
He's a jerk and he and Meghan deserve ea other...

He has shown his true colors and if indeed his father has cut him off financially, good for him.  I absolutely admire the Queen and the royal family. I don't think he deserves any recognition of royalty.  He opted to move away and to give up his royal duties.

He and Markel aren't struggling financially, but one day he may just struggle with the guilt of turning his back on his blood!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1641 on: April 22, 2021, 01:32:37 am »
He may be a "royal" but nobility is in short supply in that one.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1642 on: April 22, 2021, 02:00:02 am »
He may be a "royal" but nobility is in short supply in that one.

:amen:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1643 on: April 22, 2021, 02:15:00 am »
Just a note....talking about Harry self destructing takes my mind off of the craziness in the I.S.

« Reply #1644 on: April 22, 2021, 06:02:22 pm »
I didn't think Harry could surprise or disappoint any more.  Boy, was I wrong!

Methinks when the queen passes, Harry will be stripped of all royal affiliation.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #1645 on: April 23, 2021, 09:43:27 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

Prince Louis turned three yesterday, some adorable photos of his first day of school.

https://news.sky.com/story/william-and-kate-release-new-picture-of-prince-louis-to-mark-his-third-birthday-12284171

Also on Instagram

« Reply #1646 on: April 23, 2021, 11:16:38 am »
Thanks, @Gefn

He's a beautiful little boy .... who one day may be taller than his 6'3" dad ...   happy77

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #1647 on: April 23, 2021, 11:24:40 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

William and Kate have beautiful children. Thank you for posting.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1648 on: April 25, 2021, 02:53:05 pm »
Support the USO

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #1649 on: April 26, 2021, 09:40:05 am »
Archie is a cute kid.