Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 330605 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #1500 on: March 08, 2021, 05:37:31 pm »
Megyn Kelly
@megynkelly

Harry refuses to say who in his family was concerned about the color H&M’s kids’ skin would be. So they’ve basically thrown the entire Royal family under the bus - w/Harry adding they haven’t done “the work” he’s done in educating himself.

9:54 PM · Mar 7, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/megynkelly/status/1368756886225485826

« Reply #1501 on: March 08, 2021, 05:39:59 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

This is where Meghan and Harry live right now

11:07 PM · Mar 7, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1368775337274933250

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1502 on: March 08, 2021, 05:41:22 pm »
Millionaires living in a mansion whine to sympathetic billionaire over how oppressed they are.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

« Reply #1503 on: March 08, 2021, 06:33:54 pm »
Michael Knowles
@michaeljknowles

A Hollywood actress is complaining to a billionaire talk show host about how much she regrets becoming a princess, and according to our insane culture, she actually is a victim.

12:43 AM · Mar 8, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/michaeljknowles/status/1368799640066392065

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #1504 on: March 08, 2021, 06:36:24 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Utter poverty.  *****rollingeyes*****
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1505 on: March 08, 2021, 08:41:53 pm »
Boy, she is good....the sainted wife and mother

Amid the massive fallout from last night's explosive revelations, the couple's friend Misan Harriman - who took the photograph released to announce Meghan's second pregnancy - shared a previously unreleased image of the couple

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9339597/Meghan-cradles-Archie-Harry-picture-released-hours-bombshell-Oprah-interview-airs.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1506 on: March 08, 2021, 09:19:58 pm »
Amid the massive fallout from last night's explosive revelations, the couple's friend Misan Harriman - who took the photograph released to announce Meghan's second pregnancy - shared a previously unreleased image of the couple
Hey, Harry - before dinner let's go outside barefoot and stand under a tree.

Um, okay, Meg. You're the boss. Hey, who's that person with all the cameras?

No one, dipwad. Just do what I say. Now put your %*$! arm around me while I block out your face.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1507 on: March 08, 2021, 09:47:02 pm »
Millionaires living in a mansion whine to sympathetic billionaire over how oppressed they are.

Unfreaking believable -- pathetic actually.

I heard a sound byte earlier, stating that Meghan was offended because one of the royals commented on how dark Archie was.

I have my doubts as to the comment.  I don't have doubts that Meghan played the race card in this time of BLM hoopla to gain attention and a whole lot of $$$.

I see her as nothing more than a racist money grubbing piece of trash.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1508 on: March 08, 2021, 09:47:55 pm »
Boy, she is good....the sainted wife and mother

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9339597/Meghan-cradles-Archie-Harry-picture-released-hours-bombshell-Oprah-interview-airs.html

:3:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1509 on: March 08, 2021, 10:25:27 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

@Right_in_Virginia

AND.....,they are living there rent-free because the owner is a royalty groupie.

I caught part of review on ABC this morning when I turned on my teebee for local news and weather. MY favorite part was Harry whining about having his allowance cut off by the Royal Family.

Here is a man around 40 years old whining because his grandma cut off his allowance!

AND,on top of that,he inherited several million bucks from his mother's estate after she died.

Has a trust fund worth several million dollars,lives for free in a multi-million dollar mansion,and whining at the "unfairness" of the Queen cutting off his allowance.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1510 on: March 08, 2021, 11:31:51 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
Meghan Markle was infamous in Hollywood for treating everyone as beneath her. Photogs, directors, coworkers. No one wanted to work with her. "She was one of the worst human beings I have truly ever been around, and I work in LA," an industry insider remarked.
6:00 PM · Mar 8, 2021·

« Reply #1511 on: March 09, 2021, 12:01:27 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

AND.....,they are living there rent-free because the owner is a royalty groupie.

I caught part of review on ABC this morning when I turned on my teebee for local news and weather. MY favorite part was Harry whining about having his allowance cut off by the Royal Family.

Here is a man around 40 years old whining because his grandma cut off his allowance!

AND,on top of that,he inherited several million bucks from his mother's estate after she died.

Has a trust fund worth several million dollars,lives for free in a multi-million dollar mansion,and whining at the "unfairness" of the Queen cutting off his allowance.

Yeah, Harry's the really big loser here ... @sneakypete

« Reply #1512 on: March 09, 2021, 12:44:38 am »
Meghan and Harry's sensational claims fact-checked: How friend contradicted Meghan's claim she never Googled Harry, the truth about that secret wedding and whether Archie really should have been a prince
Daily Mail/UK, Mar 8, 2021

[...]

Harry and Meghan were actually secretly wed three days before the Windsor ceremony by the Archbishop of Canterbury

Meghan said: 'You know, three days before our wedding, we got married. No one knows that... We called the Archbishop and we just said, 'Look, this thing, this spectacle is for the world but we want our union between us.'

Fact check: Unlikely

Church of England marriages require at least two witnesses and the public must also have unrestricted access to the building during any marriage ceremony to allow for valid objections against the marriage.

At the time the couple were living in the grounds of Kensington Palace, and their residence is off limits to the public.

A couple who are already lawfully married cannot choose to re-marry each other, unless there is some doubt as to the validity of the earlier marriage.

Reverend David Green, Vicar of St Mary's, West Malling and the Rector of St Michael's, Offham, said it was impossible to have had two weddings, adding: 'I think the Archbishop needs to clarify what did or did not happen three days before.'

This means that one of the two ceremonies was more likely just an exchange of vows rather than a legally recognised wedding.

Archie has a birthright to be a prince

Meghan said: Idea of the first member of colour in this family, not being titled in the same way that other grandchildren would be... It's not their right to take it away'

Fact check: False

Archie did not have a birthright to be a prince, but could potentially become one when Charles accedes to the throne.

That William and Kate's children have the HRH title and are styled as prince and princesses - and Archie is not - stems from a ruling more than 100 years ago.

In 1917, King George V issued a written order that only royal offspring who are in the direct line of succession could be made a prince and receive HRH titles.

The Letters Patent read: '...the grandchildren of the sons of any such sovereign in the direct male line (save only the eldest living son of the eldest son of the Prince of Wales) shall have and enjoy in all occasions the style and title enjoyed by the children of dukes of these our realms.'

Under the rules, only Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge's eldest son Prince George - as a great-grandson of the monarch down the direct line of succession to the throne - was originally entitled to be a prince.

The Queen stepped in ahead of George's birth in 2013 to issue a Letters Patent to ensure all George's siblings - as the children of future monarch William - would have fitting titles, meaning they were extended to Charles and Louis.

Under the George V rules, Archie would be entitled to be an HRH or a prince when his grandfather Charles, the Prince of Wales, accedes to the throne. 

Archie wouldn't get 24/7 security because he wasn't a prince

Meghan said: In those months when I was pregnant, all around this same time, so we (had) the conversation of he won't be given security, he's not going to be given a title.

Fact check: False

Being a prince or princess does not automatically mean royals have police protection.

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie's security is no longer paid for by the taxpayer.

Harry and Meghan no longer receive British police protection, and are understood to be paying for private security. 

Harry was financially cut off from the royals

Harry said: 'My family literally cut me off financially, and I had to afford security for us'

Fact check: They wanted to be financially independent

When Harry and Meghan announced their intention to step back from being senior royals, they said they wanted to be 'financially independent'.

Before cutting ties, 95 per cent of their money came from Prince Charles's income from the Duchy of Cornwall, and 5 per cent from the taxpayer-funded Sovereign Grant.

Princes William and Harry received most of a £13million fortune left by their mother Princess Diana. Harry is also thought to have had millions left to him by the Queen mother. 

More:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9338421/Royal-revelations-test.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1513 on: March 09, 2021, 12:52:37 am »
Monday, March 8, 2021
The Would-Be-Princess Is Quite The Drama Queen
I take it the Meghan/Harry/Oprah grievance session was aired last night. No, I didn’t watch it, who in their right mind would?  I am certain that the Queen of celebrity interviews arranged a marvelously orchestrated session with her ex-royal subjects.

Oprah, I remind you, was invited to the H&M wedding even though she’d never met either of them at the time. That, my friend, is what’s known as long range strategic planning. ...

If you’re into celebrity dirt and Royal tell-alls the Oprah hour would have been must see TV. I’m glad I missed it, just reading about it is tedious.

Asked how Buckingham Palace would react to “hearing you speak your truth today**?” Meghan is smugly triumphant.
    “I don’t know how they could expect that after all of this time we would still just be silent if there was an active role that ‘the Firm’ is playing in perpetuating falsehoods about us.”

To which Harry chimed in with:
    “My biggest concern was history repeating itself,” Harry says, holding hands with Meghan as she gazes adoringly at him, clad in a $4,700 black Armani dress and patting her pregnant belly.

“I’m just really relieved and happy to be sitting here talking to you with my wife by my side because I can’t begin to imagine what it must have been like for (Diana) going through this process by herself all those years ago.”
... **Note: “speaking your truth” in today’s parlance translates to “lie”
Michelle Obama's Mirror

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1514 on: March 09, 2021, 12:56:10 am »
She was so full of shit..she had no idea what she was talking about and idiot Harry just let her spew all this nonsense.

This is what it is all about she wanted to be a Princess and little Archie should be a Prince..she is/was so jealous of Kate and William that she drove Harry away from his immediate family....she is a shrew!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 01:03:33 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1515 on: March 09, 2021, 01:10:46 am »
Yeah, Harry's the really big loser here ... @sneakypete

@Right_in_Virginia

He is pathetic.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1516 on: March 09, 2021, 01:19:04 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

He is pathetic.

Harry might as well have a giant "L" tattooed on his forehead.

« Reply #1517 on: March 09, 2021, 01:25:21 am »
Charliekirk1776  2 hours ago
@Charlie

Charlie Kirk Goes Viral for Calling Out Meghan and Harry—FULL CLIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xzhBMjU7iI

https://parler.com/post/59fb44a5-2847-4e31-aa7d-db34c6013181

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1518 on: March 09, 2021, 01:27:53 am »
Charliekirk1776  2 hours ago
@Charlie

Charlie Kirk Goes Viral for Calling Out Meghan and Harry—FULL CLIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xzhBMjU7iI

https://parler.com/post/59fb44a5-2847-4e31-aa7d-db34c6013181

Perfect!  Absolute truth.  Snotty, snobbish, racist gold digger!  We all saw her for what she was even before they exchanged vows.

« Reply #1519 on: March 09, 2021, 02:23:56 am »

« Reply #1520 on: March 09, 2021, 02:24:48 am »
Perfect!  Absolute truth.  Snotty, snobbish, racist gold digger!  We all saw her for what she was even before they exchanged vows.

And that was in the first 30 seconds!  It got even better.   :laugh:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1521 on: March 09, 2021, 03:02:12 am »
You're being too kind @sneakypete    happy77

@Right_in_Virginia

I can't help myself. That's just the way I am.

« Reply #1522 on: March 09, 2021, 03:03:39 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

I can't help myself. That's just the way I am.

wink777

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1523 on: March 09, 2021, 01:36:45 pm »
Utter poverty.  *****rollingeyes*****

The property taxes are probably more than most of us make in a year. #gobsmacked

No sympathy for Miss Meghan but sympathy for Harry and the children. Meghan saw Harry as easy pickings. I believe he was available and she sweeps in using the tricks in the book. She wants to be a princess, but the girl hasn’t done her homework.

Which is dumb dumb dumb in this day and age there are so many good biographies on royal princesses and duchesses she can read. Maybe she only reads scripts. Most of them are not happy and don’t end well. Ie:Princess Margaret. Or the daughters of George III

Several years later and it’s not a Disney story. I might buy she didn’t get along with her in-laws and they played favorites to Kate. Suck it up, fix it , go to therapy and figure out how to do it if you can’t.

But then things started to go bad.

Maybe therapy could have fixed it before it got truly bad, and maybe she could have been schooled in being a royal, like Pygmalion. I don’t know.

I just think that Harry will really miss his family and want back in, especially when he looses his grandparents. And the only family he will have left will be on his mother’s side,
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 01:57:24 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1524 on: March 09, 2021, 02:22:46 pm »
Meghan and Harry interview: Support for Sussexes or Royal Family split along age lines, poll finds

The UK public is split along age and political lines over who they back in the rift between the Sussexes and the Royal Family, a poll has found.

Members of the public were asked by YouGov who they sympathised with more following the revelations that emerged in Harry and Meghan's bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey.

On the whole 36% of people said they sympathised more with the Queen and the Royal Family, while 22% said they sympathised more with Harry and Meghan.

However, when the respondents are broken down into ages it shows 48% of 18 to 24-year-olds sympathised more with the Sussexes, while only 9% of over-65s sided with the couple.

The survey found 55% of over-65s sided with the Royal Family compared to 15% of 18 to 24-year-olds.

https://news.sky.com/story/support-for-sussexes-or-royal-family-split-along-age-lines-survey-finds-12240799
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️