Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 331442 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #1200 on: March 27, 2020, 10:37:29 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1201 on: March 27, 2020, 11:36:01 pm »
They Love L.A. – Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Move to California

Simon Kent27 Mar 20202,553
2:36

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex — also known as Prince Harry and his Hollywood wife Meghan – have left Canada behind and moved permanently to California, UK media reports said Friday.

The Royal couple flew by private jet from Canada to Los Angeles last week before the border between the two countries closed because of the deadly Chinese coronavirus outbreak, the Sun newspaper reported from London.

The transfer is part of the “transitioning” process from all Royal duties to a “progressive new role” in 2020 the two outlined in January.

Living in Los Angeles also moves them closer to living a “modest life of seclusion and privacy away from the media spotlight” they have previously announced was vital to their future.

It is thought Prince Harry is now keen to pursue his environmental mentor role while wife Meghan has never concealed her desire to restart her acting career.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/27/they-love-l-a-prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-move-to-california/

ROFLMAO!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #1202 on: March 28, 2020, 11:27:21 am »
Megan Markle To Voice 'Elephant' Documentary
https://bossip.com/1859720/the-duchess-of-disney-megan-markle-to-voice-elephant-documentary/

Prince Harry Accused of Forcing Disney To Hire Meghan Markle After Royal Exit
https://www.ibtimes.com/prince-harry-accused-forcing-disney-hire-meghan-markle-after-royal-exit-2948286

I see some unreliable Royal news out there, I'm not posting it but I will stay tuned to events.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1203 on: March 28, 2020, 01:25:39 pm »
Megan Markle To Voice 'Elephant' Documentary
https://bossip.com/1859720/the-duchess-of-disney-megan-markle-to-voice-elephant-documentary/

Prince Harry Accused of Forcing Disney To Hire Meghan Markle After Royal Exit
https://www.ibtimes.com/prince-harry-accused-forcing-disney-hire-meghan-markle-after-royal-exit-2948286

I see some unreliable Royal news out there, I'm not posting it but I will stay tuned to events.

@TomSea

Sumbodie pleeze splain to simpul ol me HTF an English Prince who has been basically even been booted from the British Royal Family tell an American corporation who they MUST hire?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1204 on: March 28, 2020, 01:33:40 pm »
@TomSea

Sumbodie pleeze splain to simpul ol me HTF an English Prince who has been basically even been booted from the British Royal Family tell an American corporation who they MUST hire?

Dang right.  As his ties to royal family, and his fame fades, he'll just be "security fodder" if he happens to crash the corporate gates trying to exploit his former social standing.

Kind of like ol' Fergie, who pretty much now is just a trivia question. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #1205 on: March 28, 2020, 03:01:30 pm »
@TomSea

Just read the article: 

Meghan reportedly recorded her narration for the upcoming “Elephants” documentary months before she and Prince Harry announced their plans to take a step back from their senior royal duties.

They did not tell them who they MUST hire and as stated above, this was before they left their Royal duties.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1206 on: March 28, 2020, 03:13:04 pm »
Dang right.  As his ties to royal family, and his fame fades, he'll just be "security fodder" if he happens to crash the corporate gates trying to exploit his former social standing.

Kind of like ol' Fergie, who pretty much now is just a trivia question.

@catfish1957

I may be wrong about this,but I suspect she prefers it that way after the way she was treated in the press.

Then again,I honestly can't figure out why anyone would want to be famous and have no privacy at all,anyway.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #1207 on: March 28, 2020, 05:37:28 pm »
@catfish1957

Then again,I honestly can't figure out why anyone would want to be famous and have no privacy at all,anyway.

Reminds me of an interview I saw of John Prine. He was asked why he was happy that people didn't readily recognize him when he was out and about.  His wife chimed in and said she knew why: He wanted to be able to go to Kroger with a hole in his shirt. He agreed.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1208 on: March 29, 2020, 11:35:04 am »
You know, ok, Megan and Harry and baby Archie are here. Whoo-hoo.

Let’s now forget them, and start a new news cycle. As for me, I’m kind of impressed how Edward and Sophie are stepping up with their children, and doing more events. And the Queen is going to celebrate her actual birthday in April. She gets to celebrate her birthday again in June. Two birthday cakes every year? Ooh. Don’t you wish you could too?

Oh William and Kate posted some darling photos of social media of their children clapping for all the first responders. They were wearing the cutest tailored clothes, and looked...well, adorable. (But then, most children of that age are adorable, right?)
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1209 on: March 29, 2020, 06:08:15 pm »
You know, ok, Megan and Harry and baby Archie are here. Whoo-hoo.

Let’s now forget them, and start a new news cycle. As for me, I’m kind of impressed how Edward and Sophie are stepping up with their children, and doing more events. And the Queen is going to celebrate her actual birthday in April. She gets to celebrate her birthday again in June. Two birthday cakes every year? Ooh. Don’t you wish you could too?

@Gefn

Nope. I'm happy to  stick with "happy". I will leave "Queen" to practicing Dims.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1210 on: March 29, 2020, 06:20:33 pm »
Oh William and Kate posted some darling photos of social media of their children clapping for all the first responders. They were wearing the cutest tailored clothes, and looked...well, adorable. (But then, most children of that age are adorable, right?)

Here you go @Gefn

The scuttlebutt is George looks like his dad, Charlotte looks like the queen and Louis looks like his mom.   happy77

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L27tKS-TjUo

Offline TomSea

« Reply #1211 on: March 29, 2020, 06:29:52 pm »
Okay, let's not jump to conclusions, I don't think Harry and Meghan have officially filed this request, this is a Paparazzi type question BUT, I suppose it could come into play.

Will Harry and Meghan get US-taxpayer funded Secret Service protection in LA? Couple will have to ask for 'special help' and the final decision could rest with President Trump as Canadians bid the couple and their security costs farewell
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8163161/Harry-Meghan-ask-Trump-special-help-Canada-bids-security-costs-farewell.html?ito=amp_twitter_share-top

Online libertybele

« Reply #1212 on: March 29, 2020, 06:35:40 pm »
Okay, let's not jump to conclusions, I don't think Harry and Meghan have officially filed this request, this is a Paparazzi type question BUT, I suppose it could come into play.

Why should they get preferential treatment?  Harry may be British royalty and Meghan by marriage -- but they need to provide their on secret service protection if that's what they want in the U.S.A.  Does the government provide secret service for other Hollywood celebrities.  I just don't see the two of them deserving; especially Meghan.  She was unknown before she latched on to Harry.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1213 on: March 29, 2020, 06:43:00 pm »
Since Harry is not really in the succession line and is no longer a "formal Royal",why would we do this? After all,it's not like they can't afford to pay for it themselves,or that THEY would have problems hiring armed guards in anti-gun Ca.

« Reply #1214 on: March 29, 2020, 07:21:49 pm »

Donald J. Trump
Verified accountï‚™ @realDonaldTrump 

I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom. It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada. Now they have left Canada for the U.S. however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!

12:00 PM - 29 Mar 2020

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1244338645198352386

@TomSea

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1215 on: March 29, 2020, 08:02:48 pm »
Trump says Prince Harry, Meghan Markle must pay for their own security if they move to US
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/490077-trump-says-prince-harry-meghan-markle-must-pay-for-their-own-security
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1216 on: March 30, 2020, 09:03:04 am »
@Gefn

WOW!I had no idea Hillary is THAT old!
She isn't, but her Demons go way back.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 09:11:25 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1217 on: April 05, 2020, 01:33:35 pm »
Support the USO

« Reply #1218 on: April 09, 2020, 01:59:28 am »
 888sunglass

Prince Harry and Meghan are humiliated after failing to register website for their Archewell charitable foundation - which is snapped up by cyber-squatters who direct visitors to Kanye West's Gold Digger!
Daily Mail/UK, Apr 8, 2020

•Fans who type in www.archewellfoundation.com will be redirected to YouTube
•Automatically plays music video to Kanye West's Gold Digger feat. Jamie Foxx
•Duke and Duchess of Sussex announced they are launching Archewell this week
•But they failed to register a website and the domain name was snapped up

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8201663/Meghan-Harry-suffer-awkward-blunder-Archewell-website-link-redirects-Kanyes-Gold-Digger.html

« Reply #1219 on: April 09, 2020, 02:04:50 am »
Prince Harry will feel like a 'duck out of water' and could be seen as 'Meghan's plus-one' as he struggles to establish himself in LA, former royal editor claims
Daily Mail/UK, Apr 8, 2020

Prince Harry will be feeling 'helpless' and like a 'duck out of water' as he tries to establish himself in Los Angeles, a former royal editor has claimed.

Duncan Larcombe, a journalist and author of Prince Harry: The Inside Story, told how the prince, 35, could be seen as Meghan Markle's 'plus one' as he tries to forge his own path in his wife's hometown.

Speaking to Closer, Mr Larcombe added that Harry might be feeling 'helpless' not being able to do more for his family as they try to boost the nation's morale during the coronavirus lockdown.

He said: 'Harry didn't go to university and he hasn't had much work experience other than being in the army and charity work.

'Being in Hollywood is likely to make him feel like a duck out of water, as it will be tricky for him to find a suitable role.'

He added: 'I suspect he will be missing home more than ever and feeling a bit helpless,'referring to the efforts other members of the British royal family have been making to raise morale amidst the coronavirus pandemic.

[...]

The couple had wanted to be based in a Commonwealth like Canada where they could still perform royal duties while earning their own income.

But issues of Meghan's passport status meant she would have to pay a large amount on tax on earnings, The Sun reported.

A source said: 'They were told getting work visas in Canada would be difficult and because Meghan remains a US citizen, so is taxed on her worldwide income, she would end up paying in the US and Canada.

It is believed the Duchess would have to report self-employment income from while also paying a 15.3 per cent levy to cover taxes on social security and medicare.

She would also have to make disclosure to the US' Internal Revenue Service on any foreign bank accounts.

More:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8199493/Duke-Sussex-probably-feeling-bit-helpless-struggle-role-LA-says-expert.html

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1220 on: April 09, 2020, 04:11:51 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

But issues of Meghan's passport status meant she would have to pay a large amount on tax on earnings, The Sun reported.

A source said: 'They were told getting work visas in Canada would be difficult and because Meghan remains a US citizen, so is taxed on her worldwide income, she would end up paying in the US and Canada.

It is believed the Duchess would have to report self-employment income from while also paying a 15.3 per cent levy to cover taxes on social security and medicare.

She would also have to make disclosure to the US' Internal Revenue Service on any foreign bank accounts.

Ain't NOTHING the wealthy left hate more than having to pay taxes. Taxes are for "the little people".

« Reply #1221 on: April 09, 2020, 04:40:27 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Ain't NOTHING the wealthy left hate more than having to pay taxes. Taxes are for "the little people".

QFT @sneakypete  888high58888

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1222 on: April 09, 2020, 05:41:09 pm »
The Sussex soap opera has provided comic distraction to all the virus news, I'll say that much.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1223 on: April 15, 2020, 11:13:49 am »
Wait a minute. The chimp expert is analyzing Harry now?  Sounds about right. :shrug:
Prince Harry Is 'Finding Things a Bit Challenging Right Now,' Says Friend Dr. Jane Goodall
Gabrielle Chung

Prince Harry is finding his new life “a bit challenging” after relocating to North America, according to his friend, famed conservationist Dr. Jane Goodall.

The primatologist and anthropologist, 88, shared that she has “been in touch” with Harry, 35, since he stepped down his royal duties, explaining that she believes he’s had to make some serious changes in his life as he settles down in the United States with wife Meghan Markle and their 11-month-old son, Archie.  ...

While speaking about Harry and Prince William as champions of the natural world, Goodall also discussed the fact the two siblings do hunt, though she believes the younger brother will stop engaging in the activity.

“Yes, except they hunt and shoot,” she said when discussing the two’s support for nature conservation. “But I think Harry will stop because Meghan doesn’t like hunting, so I suspect that is over for him.” ...
People Magazine via MSN
What a manly man.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1224 on: April 15, 2020, 11:25:59 am »
@mountaineer

I hope I’m that active and all when I’m 88. Hurray for Ms. Goodall.

As for Harry, wonder if he will be like Edward VIII, (of course without being king, but winding up the same way) or divorced and back with “the firm” in the next few years. He was the child Diana worried about the most. 
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️