Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 330738 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #1100 on: January 22, 2020, 03:08:51 am »
Kate Middleton Dazzles In Sequined Red Gown Amid Royal Turmoil

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1101 on: January 22, 2020, 04:23:41 pm »
@libertybele

What a beautiful dress!
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online berdie

« Reply #1102 on: January 22, 2020, 08:36:07 pm »
She appears to be quite pleased .... (and someday she'll learn how to carry her son)

I saw a story today that from what I skimmed said Harry and Meg are suing the paparazzi. She sure doesn't look to scared or upset does she?

Online libertybele

« Reply #1103 on: January 22, 2020, 08:40:59 pm »

I saw a story today that from what I skimmed said Harry and Meg are suing the paparazzi. She sure doesn't look to scared or upset does she?

I read that as well and supposedly that is one reason why they had to make the choice to leave -- poor Meghan -- just doesn't like being in the spotlight. /s

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1104 on: January 23, 2020, 04:09:03 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Of course she is pleased. She is the center of attention, and doesn't have to share the lime light with anyone.

Exactly right @sneakypete    :thumbsup:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1105 on: January 23, 2020, 05:53:29 pm »
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding souvenirs removed from Royal Collection's website
MSN, Jan 22, 2020, Daily Mail/UK

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex's official wedding souvenirs are no longer sold in the Royal Collection's online shop in the wake of the couple's decision to quit royal life.

Commemorative pieces including a fine bone china coffee mug, a tankard and a plate were released ahead of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's nuptials in Windsor in May of 2018.

Some pieces were still available to purchase as recently as a few days ago, but now searches for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex bring up no results on royalcollectionshop.co.uk.

It comes after it emerged that Harry and Meghan trademarked their Sussex Royal brand on more than 100 items including pencils, socks and bookmarks more than six months ago, before declaring they wanted to quit the royal family and work toward 'financial independence.' 

A spokeswoman for the Royal Collection Trust said the chinaware items had sold out.

The majority of items celebrating Princess Eugenie's wedding, including a tea towel and a china tankard, have also sold out but still appear listed as such on the site.

Chinaware marking the Queen becoming the longest reigning monarch in 2015 - three years before the Sussexes' wedding - is still available to buy.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/royals/prince-harry-and-meghan-markles-wedding-souvenirs-removed-from-royal-collections-website/ar-BBZfW3S?ocid=ientp

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #1106 on: January 23, 2020, 06:28:54 pm »
Palace denies Prince Charles 'snubbed' Mike Pence

The Prince of Wales was greeting dignitaries, including world leaders, at an event to mark the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz - but seemed to ignore US Vice-President Mike Pence.

Video: https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-middle-east-51227444/palace-denies-prince-charles-snubbed-mike-pence

I watched the video and Yes, imho, he certainly does snub him and Ms. Pence or at least, go right past him. Rather rude.

I don't know if anyone post that yet but...

I commend the BBC for their whole coverage of the conference on the Holocaust (75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz).

There is a thread on it, I noted the BBC is not saying "so and so was there" but are just reporting on a somber occasion.

That Prince Chas. would do this at this Anniversary speaks for itself, pretty low class.  They can deny it happened all they want.

That  angers me a bit but this was a solemn occasion, it's a bit like if someone was trying to pull off a one-up on you at a funeral, that's not the place to do it.  Rather repugnant.  I guess, they can say it was inadvertent, sort of repeating myself.

Meghan's done as bad as that?  Hard to say.

I've also heard people say, complain about Harry and Meghan but what about Prince Andrew? It's starting to become a train wreck.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 06:56:29 pm by TomSea »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1107 on: January 23, 2020, 07:04:55 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1108 on: January 23, 2020, 07:07:55 pm »
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding souvenirs are removed from Royal Collection's website after the couple trademarked their 'Sussex Royal' brand on hundreds of items
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7920847/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markles-official-wedding-souvenirs-not-sale-online-anymore.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline&__twitter_impression=true
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #1109 on: January 23, 2020, 07:08:20 pm »

This Christmas a new "The shitter was full" meme!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1110 on: January 23, 2020, 09:01:04 pm »
This Christmas a new "The shitter was full" meme!

TV roles?  Maybe they can land a gig on Trailer Park Boys.  Fits in nicely with the Canuck meme. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1111 on: January 23, 2020, 09:03:36 pm »
I watched the video and Yes, imho, he certainly does snub him and Ms. Pence or at least, go right past him. Rather rude.

Prince Chucky is the ultimate empty suit.

No big loss.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #1112 on: January 23, 2020, 10:41:50 pm »

I don't know if anyone post that yet but...

I commend the BBC for their whole coverage of the conference on the Holocaust (75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz).

There is a thread on it, I noted the BBC is not saying "so and so was there" but are just reporting on a somber occasion.

That Prince Chas. would do this at this Anniversary speaks for itself, pretty low class.  They can deny it happened all they want.

That  angers me a bit but this was a solemn occasion, it's a bit like if someone was trying to pull off a one-up on you at a funeral, that's not the place to do it.  Rather repugnant.  I guess, they can say it was inadvertent, sort of repeating myself.

Meghan's done as bad as that?  Hard to say.

I've also heard people say, complain about Harry and Meghan but what about Prince Andrew? It's starting to become a train wreck.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1113 on: January 25, 2020, 12:00:32 am »
EXCLUSIVE: Meghan Markle is planning to give her first interview to Ellen because she feels they are 'kindred spirits and host understands her pain and suffering' - a snub to BFF Oprah

Meghan Markle told her close friends she is planning on giving Ellen DeGeneres her first interview, insiders have exclusively told DailyMail.com
    They said: '[Meghan] said Ellen understands her pain and suffering. That she epitomizes authenticity. [Meghan] feels like they are kindred spirits'
    The two met at a dog shelter in LA where Ellen encouraged Meghan to adopt her first dog Bogart, and Ellen and her wife visited Meghan and Harry in London
    'Ellen and Meghan have already discussed a sit-down interview. That's been in the works for quite some time now,' a source at the Ellen Show confirmed
    They said the interview will 'be all hush-hush and most likely at a secret location'
    They added: '[Ellen] would want a sit-down with the both of them together. She wants her fans to see what she already knows to be true'
    'Ellen getting the first shot at an in depth interview is surely going to put Oprah's - (and Gayle King's) nose out of joint,' a source added to DailyMail.com
    A spokesperson for Ellen did not return request for comment but when asked on camera if she was excited to interview Meghan, she said: 'Sure, I'm excited'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7917487/Meghan-Markle-plans-interview-Ellen-understands-pain.html
Support the USO

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1114 on: January 25, 2020, 12:09:39 am »
EXCLUSIVE: Meghan Markle is planning to give her first interview to Ellen because she feels they are 'kindred spirits and host understands her pain and suffering' - a snub to BFF Oprah

@mystery-ak

"Pain and suffering"??????

Da poor bay-bay! Living a life of poverty and hardship because she and her hubby are down to a mere 45 million or so to keep the lights turned on.

Let's all hold a pity party for her!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #1115 on: January 27, 2020, 12:28:14 am »
That Pence incident is pretty small, nothing has become of it.... it could have been continuing the joke for all I know...or whatever, not a big deal.
I would ‘obviously’ like to return to Iran, says Charles
By Emma Bowden, PA

The Prince of Wales has said he would like to visit Iran, as he spoke of his desire to be a “peacemaker”.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, Charles said he “obviously” would like to go to Iran, a country which he described as an important part of the world and home to “remarkable” people.

Tensions in the region were heightened in early January, provoked by the US killing of Iran’s top general Qassem Soleimani.

More:  https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/i-would-obviously-like-to-return-to-iran-says-charles/ar-BBZltFT

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1116 on: January 27, 2020, 12:40:35 am »
The Queen 'offered Meghan Markle and Prince Harry the freedom to live without royal titles' before the wedding - but Suits star 'wanted to become a working member of the Firm'

Source has claimed Sussexes were offered to live without titles before wedding
    Insider claimed the Queen, 93, 'offered Meghan, 38, to continue acting career'
    Believed it could give royals more freedom and allow her to 'carry on her career'
    Says Meghan was 'happy to stop acting to become a working member of royals' 
    Prince Harry, 35, and Meghan will stop using HRH titles and withdraw from duty

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7930957/Meghan-Markle-happy-stop-career-working-member-Firm.html
Support the USO

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1117 on: January 27, 2020, 10:23:06 am »
Queen Elizabeth gives Prince William new title after Prince Harry and Meghan Markle lose HRH status

Queen Elizabeth has given Prince William a brand-new title: Lord High Commissioner to the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland.

Prince William, 37, who also carries the titles The Duke of Cambridge and Earl of Strathearn (the latter is a Scottish title bestowed to him on his 2011 wedding day. Wife Kate Middleton, 38, is known as the Countess of Strathearn in the U.K. country).

According to a government announcement published Saturday, Prince William will use the bonus name in his new role as “the Sovereign’s personal representative to the Annual General Assembly of the Church of Scotland” for which he will make opening and closing speeches to the Assembly and perform other official duties.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/queen-elizabeth-gives-prince-william-new-title-after-prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-lose-hrh-status-201402868.html
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1118 on: January 27, 2020, 01:57:37 pm »
Queen Elizabeth gives Prince William new title after Prince Harry and Meghan Markle lose HRH status

Queen Elizabeth has given Prince William a brand-new title: Lord High Commissioner to the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland.

LMAO....

Which in royal stature circles is the equvilant of being the Dog Catcher of Podunk, Arkansas.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1119 on: January 27, 2020, 03:50:13 pm »
Duh!

Meghan Markle ‘really regretted giving up’ her professional career for a royal family role which ‘didn’t compare' to her life as a TV star, claims Queen's biographer
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7933847/Meghan-Markle-felt-life-royal-family-didnt-compare-accustomed-to.html
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #1120 on: January 27, 2020, 03:54:43 pm »
The Queen 'offered Meghan Markle and Prince Harry the freedom to live without royal titles' before the wedding - but Suits star 'wanted to become a working member of the Firm'

Source has claimed Sussexes were offered to live without titles before wedding
    Insider claimed the Queen, 93, 'offered Meghan, 38, to continue acting career'
    Believed it could give royals more freedom and allow her to 'carry on her career'
    Says Meghan was 'happy to stop acting to become a working member of royals' 
    Prince Harry, 35, and Meghan will stop using HRH titles and withdraw from duty

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7930957/Meghan-Markle-happy-stop-career-working-member-Firm.html

Then Markle is  just a spoiled **tch who wanted nothing more than the spotlight to be on her and resented that she and her offspring will never move up any further in the royal line.  I didn't like her to begin with and I can't stand her now.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1121 on: January 27, 2020, 06:15:40 pm »
Duh!

Meghan Markle ‘really regretted giving up’ her professional career for a royal family role which ‘didn’t compare' to her life as a TV star, claims Queen's biographer
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7933847/Meghan-Markle-felt-life-royal-family-didnt-compare-accustomed-to.html

@mystery-ak

No,but you can bet it raised her future salary when being cast. After all,it's a bet she made.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1122 on: January 27, 2020, 06:20:08 pm »
Then Markle is  just a spoiled **tch who wanted nothing more than the spotlight to be on her and resented that she and her offspring will never move up any further in the royal line.  I didn't like her to begin with and I can't stand her now.

@libertybele

ISMO that she was after the "HRH" title because it could really pump up her acting fees. Hollywood may pretend to hate royalty,but the truth is they are just jealous. If they could cast an actress for a big movie with the title "Her Royal Highness Megan whatever" added to the advertisements,who knows how much more money they,AND Megan could have made?

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1123 on: January 27, 2020, 06:27:16 pm »
@libertybele

ISMO that she was after the "HRH" title because it could really pump up her acting fees. Hollywood may pretend to hate royalty,but the truth is they are just jealous. If they could cast an actress for a big movie with the title "Her Royal Highness Megan whatever" added to the advertisements,who knows how much more money they,AND Megan could have made?

Agree.  When it is all said and done, she'll be Fergie on steroids.  We may never see grifting again at this level in our lifetimes

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1124 on: January 27, 2020, 06:30:14 pm »
Agree.  When it is all said and done, she'll be Fergie on steroids.  We may never see grifting again at this level in our lifetimes

@catfish1957

I kinda liked Ferbie. Even sitting aside the whole "doublebreasted redhead thing",I still liked her.