Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 330151 times)

Offline LadyLiberty

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #875 on: July 09, 2019, 07:21:25 pm »
Archie is a beautiful boy.

Online libertybele

« Reply #876 on: July 09, 2019, 07:33:25 pm »

I don't get her. It is not like she is going to be anything important.

Aw, but she has been able to dominate the headlines as she is now married to a Royal.  She is also bi-racial which created even more news; her wedding was an indicator of just that. When Aretha Franklin died the British guard played 'Respect' as a tribute.  Though I thought it was an awesome tribute, I don't think they would have done that had it not been for Markle's ethnicity.  In her mind, she's plenty important.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #877 on: July 10, 2019, 08:37:00 pm »
Prince Louis blows a kiss to his cousin Archie as mum Meghan joins Kate and her three children for rare joint appearance to watch Harry and William play charity polo match

many more photos
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7232993/Duchess-Cambridge-takes-three-children-support-William.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #878 on: July 11, 2019, 01:30:17 pm »
Intruder broke in to Buckingham Palace while the Queen slept just feet away in huge security breach
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/intruder-broke-in-to-buckingham-palace-while-the-queen-slept-just-metres-away-in-huge-security-breach
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #879 on: July 11, 2019, 10:39:06 pm »
This looks like something you'd see in the National Enquirer but it's not... I'm not obsessed with the Royal Family, the newspaper is certainly putting their credibility on the line with such a gossipy story.  originally in Style magazine, well, they don't sound that credible either.:

Meghan Markle ‘Miserable’; Reportedly Gave Prince Harry Ultimatum To Leave Royal Family
By Catherine Armecin

Meghan Markle is reportedly miserable and she gave Prince Harry an ultimatum to choose between her and his family.

The Duchess of Sussex allegedly convinced her husband to leave the royal family.

“Meghan is so miserable that she can’t face being stuck in the UK for much longer,” a source told Life & Style magazine.

“She wants to move to Southern Africa. And she effectively gave him an ultimatum: If they don’t relocate, she wants out. It’s her or his family at this point, and Harry’s chosen his wife.”

https://www.ibtimes.com/meghan-markle-miserable-reportedly-gave-prince-harry-ultimatum-leave-royal-family-2805958

« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 02:46:54 pm by TomSea »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #880 on: July 11, 2019, 11:08:30 pm »
This looks like something you'd see in the National Enquirer but it's not... I'm not obsessed with the Royal Family, the newspaper is certainly putting their credibility on the line with such a gossipy story.  originally in Style magazine, well, they don't sound that credible either.:

I don't believe this for a second...maybe Harry but not Meghan...
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 02:47:28 pm by TomSea »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #881 on: July 11, 2019, 11:10:14 pm »
'She doesn't know how to carry her own baby': Meghan Markle is mom-shamed on Instagram by critics claiming she looks like she is about to DROP newborn Archie in photos from their first public outing
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7234597/Meghan-Markle-mom-shamed-holds-baby-Archie.html

Looking at the pictures yesterday she seemed uncomfortable holding the baby...and I too thought she looked like she was about to drop him...
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 11:28:42 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #882 on: July 12, 2019, 12:47:47 am »

“Meghan is so miserable that she can’t face being stuck in the UK for much longer,” a source told Life & Style magazine.

“She wants to move to Southern Africa. And she effectively gave him an ultimatum: If they don’t relocate, she wants out. It’s her or his family at this point, and Harry’s chosen his wife.”

@TomSea

That's BullBush. They are moving to Africa anyhow,to be the Crowns political and business representative there. Plan has been in the works for a while,maybe even since the Royal Family discovered he was going to marry a half-black woman. The Royal Family is a separate unit from the British government and owns a BUNCH of businesses in Africa,Asia,and for all I know,America. A Prince with a black wife is a dream come true for them in this day of black African resentments towards whites.

I am NOT saying they encouraged him to marry a black woman to stiffen up the family businesses,but I'm not saying they didn't,either. They are pretty damn shrewd when it comes to business.

The only question in MY mind is "Yeah,she's going to love posing as "the Queen of Africa" for a while,but this is a woman who loves the bright lights and parties of the western world,so I don't imagine that her love for posing as a Queen of Africa is going to last  once she gets bored with African Royalty kissing her ass.

Truth to tell,I am going to be shocked if she is still married to him and not living in the US 5 years from now. She is a professional actress/attention whore with some fame as an actress,and just wait until she gets bored and some producer offers her a starring role in a movie or series being filmed in Hollywood or NYC,and she's going to be out the door like a shot and headed for fame and fortune in Hollywood.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 02:35:12 pm by TomSea »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #883 on: July 12, 2019, 12:55:28 am »

@TomSea ... why have you changed the title of the entire thread to fit one article?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 02:46:58 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #884 on: July 12, 2019, 04:42:11 am »
@TomSea

That's BullBush. They are moving to Africa anyhow,to be the Crowns political and business representative there. Plan has been in the works for a while,maybe even since the Royal Family discovered he was going to marry a half-black woman. The Royal Family is a separate unit from the British government and owns a BUNCH of businesses in Africa,Asia,and for all I know,America. A Prince with a black wife is a dream come true for them in this day of black African resentments towards whites.

I am NOT saying they encouraged him to marry a black woman to stiffen up the family businesses,but I'm not saying they didn't,either. They are pretty damn shrewd when it comes to business.

The only question in MY mind is "Yeah,she's going to love posing as "the Queen of Africa" for a while,but this is a woman who loves the bright lights and parties of the western world,so I don't imagine that her love for posing as a Queen of Africa is going to last  once she gets bored with African Royalty kissing her ass.

Truth to tell,I am going to be shocked if she is still married to him and not living in the US 5 years from now. She is a professional actress/attention whore with some fame as an actress,and just wait until she gets bored and some producer offers her a starring role in a movie or series being filmed in Hollywood or NYC,and she's going to be out the door like a shot and headed for fame and fortune in Hollywood.

Quite a theory, I will keep up with developments. @sneakypete

@TomSea ... why have you changed the title of the entire thread to fit one article?

It's just one post. Sometimes, in these compendium threads, I'll post the title so someone can note it when looking at the main page. The story might be beyond just what the Prince wore. @Right_in_Virginia
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 02:35:08 pm by TomSea »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #885 on: July 27, 2019, 10:20:21 pm »
Buckingham Palace denies rumor that Meghan Markle, Prince Harry told neighbors not to speak to them
by Hunter Lovell
 | July 27, 2019 05:12 PM

Buckingham Palace denied a rumor that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle told their neighbors not to talk to them or approach them for favors.

"The Duke and Duchess didn't request this, didn't know about it, and had nothing to do with the content or guidance offered," Buckingham Palace said in a statement.

The Sun reported that “an overly protective palace official” distributed the royal commandment at a resident meeting without the knowledge of the duke and duchess.

Greetings such as "good morning" were reportedly banned, and residents were prohibited from offering to babysit their newborn child, Archie.

"It’s extraordinary. We’ve never heard anything like it. Everyone who lives on the estate works for the royals and knows how to behave respectfully," one resident said. "We aren’t told how to behave around the Queen like this. She’s very happy for people to greet her."

Around 400 people live on the Windsor estate in the Home Park and Great Park neighborhoods.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/buckingham-palace-denies-rumor-that-meghan-markle-prince-harry-told-neighbors-not-to-speak-to-them
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #886 on: July 28, 2019, 12:43:05 am »
Buckingham Palace denies rumor that Meghan Markle, Prince Harry told neighbors not to speak to them
by Hunter Lovell
 | July 27, 2019 05:12 PM

Buckingham Palace denied a rumor that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle told their neighbors not to talk to them or approach them for favors.

"The Duke and Duchess didn't request this, didn't know about it, and had nothing to do with the content or guidance offered," Buckingham Palace said in a statement.

The Sun reported that “an overly protective palace official” distributed the royal commandment at a resident meeting without the knowledge of the duke and duchess.

Greetings such as "good morning" were reportedly banned, and residents were prohibited from offering to babysit their newborn child, Archie.

"It’s extraordinary. We’ve never heard anything like it. Everyone who lives on the estate works for the royals and knows how to behave respectfully," one resident said. "We aren’t told how to behave around the Queen like this. She’s very happy for people to greet her."

Around 400 people live on the Windsor estate in the Home Park and Great Park neighborhoods.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/buckingham-palace-denies-rumor-that-meghan-markle-prince-harry-told-neighbors-not-to-speak-to-them

@mystery-ak

I smell a Markle at work,here. Evertbody else in the Royal Family are born knowing better than this. She is the only outsider,and given that she is in show biz it would almost count as a knee-jerk reaction.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #887 on: July 28, 2019, 12:53:30 am »
@mystery-ak

I smell a Markle at work,here. Evertbody else in the Royal Family are born knowing better than this. She is the only outsider,and given that she is in show biz it would almost count as a knee-jerk reaction.

Well someone told this aide/employee to do this...my bet both of them did...
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #888 on: July 28, 2019, 01:24:43 am »
Well someone told this aide/employee to do this...my bet both of them did...
@mystery-ak

He KNOWS better. He has been taught his entire life to play the role so the Royal Family maintains their position and lose none of their properties or contracts. If he is already THAT  "whipped" so early in that marriage,he might as well go ahead and slash his wrists and get it over with.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #889 on: July 28, 2019, 01:41:03 am »
@mystery-ak

He KNOWS better. He has been taught his entire life to play the role so the Royal Family maintains their position and lose none of their properties or contracts. If he is already THAT  "whipped" so early in that marriage,he might as well go ahead and slash his wrists and get it over with.

I'm afraid he is...
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #890 on: July 28, 2019, 04:08:01 pm »
I'm afraid he is...

@mystery-ak

That's never good,no matter who you or your family are. It sets you up for abuse,and you WILL be abused.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #891 on: July 28, 2019, 04:54:44 pm »
@mystery-ak

That's never good,no matter who you or your family are. It sets you up for abuse,and you WILL be abused.

Well, maybe the royals will learn their lesson this time.....   Don't marry American papprazi-ish  trash.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #892 on: July 28, 2019, 05:21:22 pm »
Well, maybe the royals will learn their lesson this time.....   Don't marry American papprazi-ish  trash.

@catfish1957

The Queen and her advisors have their stuff together,but once that wuss Charles takes over,I suspect that will be the end of the Monarch in England. At least one of his sons will never pass a paternity test due to him marrying a bubble-brained ho,and who really knows about the other one? He's a borderline idiot,and Camille doesn't really seem all that fired up about all the public duties she will be saddled with.

It ain't like either one needs the money.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #893 on: July 30, 2019, 06:39:59 pm »
Prince Harry reveals he and Meghan Markle will only have TWO children to help save the planet (unlike William and Kate with three) - and says how 'unconscious bias' is causing racism in Britain in wife's Vogue

When Dr Goodall said there would be conflicts 'over the last fertile land, the last fresh water', Harry issued a dire warning about the consequences of mankind's actions.

He said: 'What we need to remind everybody is: these are things that are happening now. We are already living in it. We are the frog in the water and it's already been brought to the boil. Which is terrifying.'

'But I've always wanted to try and ensure that, even before having a child and hoping to have children…'

But when Dr Goodall cut in, saying: 'Not too many...' He replied: 'Two, maximum!', before the pair went on to talk about the other dangers facing the planet.

Commenting on 'unconscious bias', Meghan Markle's husband told Dr Goodall: 'Despite the fact that if you go up to someone and say 'what you've just said, or the way you've behaved, is racist' - they'll turn around and say, 'I'm not a racist'.

'I'm not saying you're a racist, I'm just saying that your unconscious bias is proving that because of the way that you've been brought up, the environment you've been brought up in, suggests that you have this point of view - unconscious point of view - where naturally you will look at someone in a different way.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7301321/Prince-Harry-interviewed-Dr-Jane-Goodall-Meghans-edition-British-Vogue.html
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

« Reply #894 on: August 03, 2019, 03:03:57 pm »

« Reply #895 on: August 11, 2019, 02:54:12 pm »
Royals rally round Prince Andrew as he is joined at church by The Queen, Charles and Beatrice a day after his past came back to haunt him with suicide of billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein
Daily Mail/UK, Aug 11, 2019

The Queen sat next to her son on their way to church on the grounds of Balmoral this morning, as Prince Andrew faces renewed scrutiny over his friendship with paedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein who was found dead in his jail cell yesterday.

The Prince shared a car with his mother and daughter, Princess Beatrice, to Kirk on the Scottish estate this morning, while Charles and Camilla drove themselves.

Epstein was accused of arranging to have sex with dozens of underage girls at his residences in New York and Florida, but had denied two counts of sex trafficking.

His body was discovered at 6.30am US time yesterday at the Metropolitan Correctional Centre in Manhattan, hours after a court in New York released 2,000 pages of previously sealed legal documents.

One document repeated the allegation, which the Prince has always denied, that Andrew had sex with a 17 year old girl.

More:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7346077/Prince-Andrew-joined-fellow-royals-church-Balmoral-day-Jeffrey-Epsteins-suicide.html

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #896 on: August 15, 2019, 12:00:14 am »
 :silly:

Guess we won't be seeing Andy anymore....must be a lot more coming re Epstein... wink777
Support the USO

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #897 on: August 15, 2019, 12:18:01 am »
I think the lower pic might be Prince Charles and his equine consort.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #898 on: August 15, 2019, 12:19:28 am »
:silly:

Guess we won't be seeing Andy anymore....must be a lot more coming re Epstein... wink777

@mystery-ak

Yes,we will. He is basically a victim of this. He hooked up with this girl at a party,almost certainly realized she was a pro,and I defy you or anyone else to tell a 17 year old pro in professional makeup from one 25 years old.

Somebody gave him some eye candy he naturally assumed was of legal age,and he took it. This stuff has most likely been happening to him his entire life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #899 on: August 15, 2019, 01:24:13 am »
@mystery-ak

Yes,we will. He is basically a victim of this. He hooked up with this girl at a party,almost certainly realized she was a pro,and I defy you or anyone else to tell a 17 year old pro in professional makeup from one 25 years old.

Somebody gave him some eye candy he naturally assumed was of legal age,and he took it. This stuff has most likely been happening to him his entire life.

She looks like a 17-year old in the photos.