Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 327393 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #900 on: August 15, 2019, 01:30:03 am »
She looks like a 17-year old in the photos.

@Sanguine

I confess to not having seen them.

Even if she does look young,there is a natural presumption that any female at one of those parties is an adult,or why would she be there? Add alcohol (at a minimum) intake to the mixture to impair judgement,and it's understandable.

Blame the pimp,not the customer who has no reason to believe the women offered to him are not adults.

BTW,I am no fan of Royal Families. The Kennedy Klan killed that forever for me.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #901 on: August 15, 2019, 01:52:13 am »
@Sanguine

I confess to not having seen them.

Even if she does look young,there is a natural presumption that any female at one of those parties is an adult,or why would she be there? Add alcohol (at a minimum) intake to the mixture to impair judgement,and it's understandable.

Blame the pimp,not the customer who has no reason to believe the women offered to him are not adults.

BTW,I am no fan of Royal Families. The Kennedy Klan killed that forever for me.

BS, Pete.  I blame the pimp and the john.  And, adult women who participate willingly in the transaction, but not underage girls. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #902 on: August 15, 2019, 02:06:54 am »
The whole purpose of Epstein was supplying YOUNG girls....that is what this is all about...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #903 on: August 15, 2019, 03:47:08 am »
BS, Pete.  I blame the pimp and the john.  And, adult women who participate willingly in the transaction, but not underage girls.

@Sanguine

Blame Santa if it makes you feel better,but a 17 year old girl selling her ass is NOT an "innocent" in ANY meaning of the word.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #904 on: August 15, 2019, 03:50:50 am »
The whole purpose of Epstein was supplying YOUNG girls....that is what this is all about...

@mystery-ak

HorseHillary! That aspect is what is getting all the press because people like to pretend they are shocked at teenage girls having sex,but MY money says he did his best to provide them with anything they wanted,and when it comes to sexual kinks,there seems to be no limit.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #905 on: August 15, 2019, 03:58:35 am »
@Sanguine

Blame Santa if it makes you feel better,but a 17 year old girl selling her ass is NOT an "innocent" in ANY meaning of the word.

No, she is no longer innocent.  Not sure what that has to do with what I said though. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #906 on: August 15, 2019, 04:00:44 am »
No, she is no longer innocent.  Not sure what that has to do with what I said though.

@Sanguine

It means she understood what was happening,was a willing participant,and shares in any blame going around.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #907 on: August 15, 2019, 04:13:58 am »
@Sanguine

It means she understood what was happening,was a willing participant,and shares in any blame going around.

No, that's not what it means. Your logic slipped a cog there.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #908 on: August 15, 2019, 10:29:04 am »
Wow.  So, we accept the unsubstantiated word of a liar when it’s convenient to our political prejudices, but demand absolute, definitive, objective proof when it’s not. 

How very convenient. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #909 on: August 15, 2019, 01:34:23 pm »
No, that's not what it means. Your logic slipped a cog there.

@Sanguine

Ok,so you have made it plain that a 17 year old "gurl" is just a flighty little thing that is not responsible for anything she does,so what about the ones 1 day or 50 years past their 18th birthdays? Are they "flighty little gurls who just don't have minds to make up",too?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #910 on: August 15, 2019, 01:34:58 pm »
Wow.  So, we accept the unsubstantiated word of a liar when it’s convenient to our political prejudices, but demand absolute, definitive, objective proof when it’s not. 

How very convenient.

What are you talking about?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #911 on: August 17, 2019, 11:06:42 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: Prince Andrew is pictured inside paedophile Jeffrey Epstein's £63million mansion of depravity nine years ago... so how did he miss signs of the billionaire's sexual deviance?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7367511/Prince-Andrew-pictured-inside-paedophile-Jeffrey-Epsteins-63million-mansion-depravity.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #912 on: August 18, 2019, 03:17:53 pm »
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle take SECOND private plane in two days as they 'jet off to the South of France' just 48 hours after Ibiza holiday - despite their long-running support for environmental causes
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7367785/Duke-Duchess-Sussex-SECOND-private-plane-two-days-just-48-hours-Ibiza-holiday.html

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #913 on: August 19, 2019, 04:25:22 pm »
Britain’s Prince Andrew 'appalled' by reports he was involved in Epstein sex scandal
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/britains-prince-andrew-appalled-by-reports-he-was-involved-in-epstein-sex-scandal
Support the USO

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #914 on: August 19, 2019, 04:49:12 pm »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #915 on: August 20, 2019, 02:15:15 am »
Britain’s Prince Andrew 'appalled' by reports he was involved in Epstein sex scandal
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/britains-prince-andrew-appalled-by-reports-he-was-involved-in-epstein-sex-scandal

Gee ... I believe he's about as innocent in this matter as Billy Bob.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #916 on: August 20, 2019, 11:54:33 pm »
One can read thesun.co.uk as they are rumormongering, those kinds of periodicals are "scandal sheets", I guess, in this case, best not to post what they are saying but one can read for themselves.

Offline TomSea

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #918 on: August 24, 2019, 07:10:46 pm »
Prince Andrew says he didn't 'witness or suspect' criminal behavior from Epstein
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/458687-prince-andrew-says-he-didnt-witness-or-suspect-criminal
Support the USO

Offline TomSea

« Reply #919 on: August 28, 2019, 12:30:51 am »
One picture has Gloria Allred, so that makes me a bit skeptical, still:

Jeffrey Epstein accuser urges Prince Andrew to 'come clean'

A woman who accused Jeffrey Epstein of sex abuse and alleged she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew as a 17-year-old has urged him to "come clean".

Speaking after a hearing for alleged victims in the wake of Epstein's death, Virginia Giuffre told reporters the prince "knows what he's done".

The Duke of York has previously denied these claims.

A coroner ruled Epstein killed himself this month while awaiting trial on sex trafficking and conspiracy charges.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49486590

I would not want to be in his shoes though. Even if false, for this situation, pretty ominous.  Maybe someone posted this under conspiracy scandal, I know there was already one Prince Andrew thread....
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 02:14:52 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #920 on: August 30, 2019, 11:01:16 am »
August 31st or 30th, 1997, Princess Diana passed away. There are already a number of stories showing up in the media on this day.

Princess Diana's bodyguard and the missing four minutes before her death
Milo Boyd

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/princess-dianas-bodyguard-missing-four-19036358

Offline TomSea

« Reply #921 on: September 06, 2019, 05:20:31 am »
William Walton - Imperial Crown

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Royal Music, William Walton in case, anyone didn't know. He's real famous for this, "Rule Britania", I'm not well familiar with this. Maybe someone is. Nice music.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #922 on: September 14, 2019, 03:21:21 pm »
For those interested, those of you who have a dollar tree, they have a $1 Royals magazine on sale.

It really doesn't look like that bad of a deal, I saw the Atlantic on sale at the story for $8.99, some magazines are starting to cost so much nowadays and one can find $10.99 special magazines even, very easily.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #923 on: September 14, 2019, 08:19:17 pm »
Speaking of Royalty and music,when is someone going to come out with an album about the Obomber family?

The could name it "Hoozyour Daddy?

Offline TomSea

« Reply #924 on: September 20, 2019, 06:45:49 pm »
United Kingdom

Queen Elizabeth’s ‘displeasure’ grows as ex-PM David Cameron spills details of private meetings

By Lucia I. Suarez Sang | Fox News

In this Tuesday, July 24, 2012 file photo, Britain's Queen Elizabeth II is greeted by Britain's Prime Minister David Cameron, as she arrives for lunch at Downing Street in London. (AP)

Former British Prime Minister David Cameron prompted a rare royal rebuke this week from Buckingham Palace, after he made several claims about private meetings with Queen Elizabeth II during a media tour promoting his new memoir.

On Thursday, Cameron told the BBC that some years ago he asked the queen – who is supposed to remain politically neutral – to help the pro-“remain” side in Scotland’s 2014 independence referendum.

He said he felt “panic” that the pro-secession side might win, and told her private secretary that “just a raising of the eyebrow, even, you know, a quarter of an inch, we thought might make a difference.”

Read more at: https://www.foxnews.com/world/queen-elizabeth-displeasure-david-cameron-private-meetings

« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 06:46:52 pm by TomSea »