Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 330703 times)

Offline QueenCatofAragon

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #775 on: May 06, 2019, 01:23:36 pm »

Waiting. BBC store is now selling both pink, blue and white souvenir mugs.

She decorated the nursery in gray and white.  That’s going to be really cheerful, especially on all of those rainy gray English days.  😳
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #776 on: May 06, 2019, 01:27:41 pm »
She’s in labor! Baby alert!

@QueenCatofAragon

!!!!!!!
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Online libertybele

« Reply #777 on: May 06, 2019, 01:29:53 pm »
The Queen bans Meghan Markle from wearing Crown jewels
https://pagesix.com/2019/04/04/the-queen-bans-meghan-markle-from-wearing-crown-jewels/?_ga=2.76620562.64421701.1554309747-2099665814.1540681185

Good news.  The Queen is putting Missy Markle in her place and rightfully so.  She is a duchess and will always be a duchess and she needs to learn her place in the royal family; otherwise she is creating dissension into the family and tarnishing their image.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #778 on: May 06, 2019, 01:31:05 pm »
!!!!!!!

Oh gee...I'm more excited about getting stairs put in to access our attic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #779 on: May 06, 2019, 01:43:29 pm »
She decorated the nursery in gray and white.  That’s going to be really cheerful, especially on all of those rainy gray English days.  😳
Maybe Meghan will dress the little tyke in Celine Dion's mostly gray and black ungendered children's clothing.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #780 on: May 06, 2019, 01:44:19 pm »
It’s a BOY

Temporarily starting new thread to be merged here in a day or so
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 01:46:12 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #781 on: May 06, 2019, 01:47:10 pm »
Story breaking

From Sky, and BBC wire headlines
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #782 on: May 06, 2019, 01:57:07 pm »
If anyone is curious what this kid will look like in 30 years, just Google Blake Griffin.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #783 on: May 06, 2019, 02:15:09 pm »
If anyone is curious what this kid will look like in 30 years, just Google Blake Griffin.
A distinct possibility.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #784 on: May 06, 2019, 02:24:31 pm »
Maybe Meghan will dress the little tyke in Celine Dion's mostly gray and black ungendered children's clothing.

Lol, good Lord.  I wouldn’t be surprised.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #786 on: May 06, 2019, 02:39:14 pm »
Isn't it a bit early to assign a gender?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #787 on: May 06, 2019, 02:40:14 pm »

@mountaineer

We iz da wurld......

We iz da peep-pulls.......
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #788 on: May 06, 2019, 02:52:43 pm »
Isn't it a bit early to assign a gender?

We’ll get the name in a couple of days, so that could still change.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #789 on: May 06, 2019, 02:55:57 pm »
@Freya
@QueenCatofAragon
@mystery-ak
@OTHERS

I don't come to your Royal Happenings thread, but this time I am.  Megan is black.  I took "Heredity" at my university.  The black gene is prominent including their hair. I am wondering what this baby will look like.  Although appearance shouldn't matter, the reality is, it will.

Now, I am going to make all of you envious.  When son, Wayne, and to be wife, Amy, who is Welch, came here for Christmas they gave me a gift.  On Christmas day, here is what was in the large package. (Get ready to want it):

A large white tray with handle at each end; in the middle was the official picture of Prince Harry and Meghan. The official picture on anything has this above their picture: "To Commemorate the Royal Wedding of (then across the bottom: "H.R.H. Prince Harry & Meghan Markle".  Under that is "19th May 2018".

There was also the official porcelain plate with their official picture on it inscribed as above.  There were four coasters, each with the official picture and inscription. 

I can tell you right now, when the baby commemorative cup comes out, they will get one for me.

My townhouse is a museum of countries around the world.  The greatest amount of history I have is the English since I have been there so many times.  I have the official plates/cups/tea sets, and from English Queens going back to Queen Victoria, who was the best Queen of all.  Besides cups/plate/tea set from her reign back to the 1800s (see below for her reign), I have her original signature on a document, a large copy of a painting of her family, also one of her, and have a book she wrote.  She was Queen when England was growing at a fast rate, and she kept control of building and the style the builders used, she was a working queen and a good mother instead of just a figure.

I don't have anything pertaining to the  present Queen, because I don't like her.  I followed, through Wayne, and when I was there numerous times, the stuff she did against Diana. 

Reign of Queen Victoria:
Queen Victoria ascended to the throne on June 20, 1837, and stayed there until her death on January 22, 1901. Officially, Queen Victoria reigned for 63 years, seven months, and two days. By September 23, 1896, she had surpassed King George III as the longest reigning monarch in the history of England and Scotland.

Queen Victoria and her first cousin Prince Albert, who married on February 10, 1840, had nine children. The marriage of the children of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert into other royal families, and the likelihood that some of her children bore a mutant gene for hemophilia affected European history.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 03:31:54 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #790 on: May 06, 2019, 03:00:32 pm »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online rustynail

« Reply #792 on: May 06, 2019, 03:13:33 pm »
<Comment Removed>
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 03:15:27 pm by Mod5 »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #793 on: May 06, 2019, 03:15:55 pm »
He looks just as giddy as a new father should.  Very sweet.
@Polly Ticks

I liked it when he said something like this: "I don't know how women do this."  He was in awe of what a woman's body, including his Meghan's body, had to go through to produce a live, breathing, child.  It is a miracle when a baby takes his/her first breath - without injury or illness, that breath keeps going for up to one hundred years or more.  This did not happen by accident - God created it all.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #794 on: May 06, 2019, 03:24:41 pm »
I don't know if any of you heard this recently - a few weeks ago.  Harry and Meghan are moving to Africa to live.  They will be away from the opinions of others, raising their child, and Harry has some connection with Africa.

« Reply #795 on: May 06, 2019, 04:00:28 pm »

« Reply #796 on: May 06, 2019, 04:02:20 pm »

« Reply #797 on: May 06, 2019, 04:03:16 pm »

« Reply #798 on: May 06, 2019, 04:06:08 pm »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #799 on: May 06, 2019, 08:28:59 pm »
It’s a BOY

Temporarily starting new thread to be merged here in a day or so

It is pretty presumptuous to assume its gender.

/snark