Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 52096 times)

Offline LadyLiberty

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #750 on: March 01, 2019, 07:12:35 PM »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #751 on: March 01, 2019, 07:23:27 PM »
Article on Meghan's baby shower in NYC. 
Hard to imagine why anyone thought she needed a baby shower, let alone a $500,000 one.
I have decided to officially and formally not apologize. I'm not sorry at all, even slightly.

Indeed, I especially want to convey my absence of remorse to anyone who was offended by what I said. If you are the sort of person who gets twisted into knots when someone articulates a point of view that differs from your own, then you are exactly the sort of person who should never receive an apology for a differing point of view — if I were offering one, which, again, I'm not.

Offline kevindavis

« Reply #752 on: March 03, 2019, 09:08:22 AM »
Hard to imagine why anyone thought she needed a baby shower, let alone a $500,000 one.

I'm pretty sure that Kate had one, but not that expensive.
"Last but not least, I was a Republican, a Reagan Republican. Still am. Not a Tea Party Republican. Not a Breitbart Republican. Not a talk radio or Fox News Republican. Not an isolationist, protectionist, immigrant-bashing, scapegoating, get-nothing-useful-done Republican. Not, as I am often dismissed by self-declared "real" conservatives, a RINO, Republican in Name Only. I'm a Reagan Republican, a proponent of lower taxes, less government, free markets, free trade, defense readiness, and democratic internationalism."
John McCain

Online TomSea

« Reply #753 on: March 04, 2019, 04:24:59 PM »
Prince Harry Makes a Somber Appearance as He Pays Tribute to Victims of Tunisia Attacks
March 4, 2019    by Kelsie Gibson

Prince Harry paid tribute to the victims of the Tunisia attacks as he attended a memorial on Monday. The royal made a solo appearance in Birmingham as he attended a dedication ceremony of the official memorial. The memorial contains a sculpture called "Infinite Wave," which symbolizes the British nationals killed in the Bardo Museum attack in March 2015 and the Sousse attack in June 2015. During his visit, Harry spent some time with some of the families affected by the attacks as he chatted with them and took a few photos.

Read more at:  https://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Prince-Harry-Sousse-Bardo-Memorial-March-2019-45870692

I'm thinking in the neighborhood of Brits killed in that attack numbered in the general area of 30,  I think the number was higher. I'm not sure if this article says.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

Online Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #755 on: April 04, 2019, 11:19:07 AM »
The Queen bans Meghan Markle from wearing Crown jewels
https://pagesix.com/2019/04/04/the-queen-bans-meghan-markle-from-wearing-crown-jewels/?_ga=2.76620562.64421701.1554309747-2099665814.1540681185

This news please me.   88devil

FTA:

The senior source added: “The Queen likes Meghan personally but this is about the hierarchy. She is showing that maintaining the correct order and precedence within the family is important. Even if Meghan is the most popular woman in the world, she is of a lower rank than Kate.”

"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #756 on: April 04, 2019, 11:21:30 AM »
Kate will be Queen one day and Meghan will still be a Duchess....
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

Online QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #757 on: April 11, 2019, 09:18:30 PM »

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are Keeping the Birth of Their Royal Baby Private

By Jamie Ducharme
April 11, 2019

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s first child is due in just weeks — but the public will have to wait a little longer than that to catch a glimpse of the royal baby.

The prince and the Duke and Duchess of Sussex announced via Buckingham Palace Thursday that they will keep their birth plan private, and will publicly reveal details of the birth only after they’ve celebrated together.

http://time.com/5568479/meghan-markle-private-birth-plan/

I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Online QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #758 on: April 11, 2019, 09:20:28 PM »

Looks like somebody's pouting...
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf