Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 330631 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #700 on: November 21, 2018, 03:18:26 am »
Did you use them to perform the bris?

No. They hired some fat guy in a funny hat to do that.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #701 on: November 21, 2018, 03:30:03 am »
No. They hired some fat guy in a funny hat to do that.

I hope the bagel and lox where at least acceptable.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #702 on: November 21, 2018, 03:31:00 am »

Yeah, cause the shoes are kinda faggy...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #703 on: November 21, 2018, 03:33:10 am »

I don't now anything about that. All they had were stale donuts with some sort of fish mayo. I passed on that shit and went to Micky D's afterwards.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #704 on: November 21, 2018, 09:28:17 am »
Marie Antoinette Pearl Pendant Sells for Record $32 Million
By The Associated Press
November 14, 2018 Updated: November 14, 2018

GENEVA—A large, drop-shaped natural pearl pendant sold for a hammer price of $32 million at an auction of jewelry that once belonged to French Queen Marie Antoinette, which Sotheby’s is calling a record price for a pearl at auction.

The “Queen Marie Antoinette’s Pearl,” a diamond-and-pearl pendant, was among the highlight offerings on the block at the Sotheby’s sale of jewelry from the Bourbon-Parma dynasty.

Like many of the 10 former Marie Antoinette pieces up for sale on Nov. 14, the pendant obliterated the pre-auction—in its case, $1 million to $2 million.

Read more at: https://www.theepochtimes.com/marie-antoinette-pearl-pendant-sells-for-record-32-million_2716191.html

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #705 on: December 04, 2018, 03:53:51 pm »

Christmas cheer! The couple looked in great spirits as they arrived for the festive bash in support of families whose loved ones are deployed in Cyprus and won't be able to spend Christmas at home. The couple laughed and seemed to get a surprise as they walked past the snow machine, installed to lend a festive atmosphere

many more photos here
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6458715/Duchess-Cambridge-looks-festive-tartan-Christmas-party.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #706 on: December 04, 2018, 03:55:45 pm »

Christmas cheer! The couple looked in great spirits as they arrived for the festive bash in support of families whose loved ones are deployed in Cyprus and won't be able to spend Christmas at home. The couple laughed and seemed to get a surprise as they walked past the snow machine, installed to lend a festive atmosphere

many more photos here
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6458715/Duchess-Cambridge-looks-festive-tartan-Christmas-party.html

I love Kate’s outfit. Plaid is very in this year. So pretty. Oh that’s a gorgeous outfit. Drool.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #707 on: December 04, 2018, 03:56:33 pm »

I wouldn’t wear it. It might bring the wearer bad luck. Don’t you think?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #708 on: December 04, 2018, 03:56:49 pm »
Revealed: Meghan secretly attended Michelle Obama's talk at London's Southbank Centre on Monday night - then met the former First Lady backstage for a 'power meeting'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6459209/Meghan-Markle-secretly-attended-Michelle-Obamas-talk-Londons-Southbank-Centre.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #709 on: December 04, 2018, 11:56:54 pm »
Kate's favourite tiara! Duchess dons Diana's glittering headpiece once again as she joins William for the Queen's Diplomatic Reception at Buckingham Palace

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6460231/Kate-Middleton-wears-Princess-Dianas-tiara-joins-William-Queens-Diplomatic-Reception.html

Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #710 on: December 05, 2018, 12:01:31 am »
Meghan Markle is a ruthless social climbing actress who has landed the role of her life and is determined to milk it for all she can - and that’s why the Palace is beginning to turn on her

By Piers Morgan for MailOnline

Published: 14:42 EST, 4 December 2018 | Updated: 17:26 EST, 4 December 2018

I was ghosted by Meghan Markle.

If you’re not familiar with the term ‘ghosting’, it’s when someone you thought was a friend suddenly cuts off all communication with you, with zero warning, and then you never hear another word from that person again.

I remember it very clearly because it’s never happened to me before.

So I found it very weird.

The saga began one afternoon in the fall of 2015 when I decided to follow on Twitter four stars of the US legal drama Suits - including Ms Markle.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6460443/PIERS-MORGAN-Ex-friend-Meghan-Markle-ruthless-social-climbing-actress-used-getting-way.html
Support the USO

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #711 on: December 05, 2018, 12:06:50 am »
Meghan Markle is a ruthless social climbing actress who has landed the role of her life and is determined to milk it for all she can - and that’s why the Palace is beginning to turn on her

By Piers Morgan for MailOnline

Published: 14:42 EST, 4 December 2018 | Updated: 17:26 EST, 4 December 2018

I was ghosted by Meghan Markle.

If you’re not familiar with the term ‘ghosting’, it’s when someone you thought was a friend suddenly cuts off all communication with you, with zero warning, and then you never hear another word from that person again.

I remember it very clearly because it’s never happened to me before.

So I found it very weird.

The saga began one afternoon in the fall of 2015 when I decided to follow on Twitter four stars of the US legal drama Suits - including Ms Markle.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6460443/PIERS-MORGAN-Ex-friend-Meghan-Markle-ruthless-social-climbing-actress-used-getting-way.html

I believe you pointed it out first @mystery-ak , and I see it every time. Meghan knows where the camera is Every. Single. Time.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #712 on: December 05, 2018, 12:21:20 am »
I believe you pointed it out first @mystery-ak , and I see it every time. Meghan knows where the camera is Every. Single. Time.

I was kinda shocked at Pier's article..he reaffirmed what I and several here saw and felt about Meghan..It looks like Kate has figured her out too and I hope this doesn't alienate the brothers...
Support the USO

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #713 on: December 05, 2018, 12:39:11 am »
I was kinda shocked at Pier's article..he reaffirmed what I and several here saw and felt about Meghan..It looks like Kate has figured her out too and I hope this doesn't alienate the brothers...

Yep. I think she’s in over her head though. You don’t mess with The Firm. Plus, UK divorce laws are different not to mention the special laws about marrying royal.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #714 on: December 05, 2018, 12:42:53 am »
FTA

Offline berdie

« Reply #715 on: December 05, 2018, 12:43:09 am »
Kate's favourite tiara! Duchess dons Diana's glittering headpiece once again as she joins William for the Queen's Diplomatic Reception at Buckingham Palace

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6460231/Kate-Middleton-wears-Princess-Dianas-tiara-joins-William-Queens-Diplomatic-Reception.html

I have to admit she is lovely...and very royal.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #716 on: December 06, 2018, 07:15:40 am »

It seems to already have -- Meghan and Harry are moving away from Kate and William.  Supposedly they are moving because they want to be were they were married ... not buying it.  Meghan is out for Meghan and only cares about Meghan.  She's having Harry's baby and she is now set for the rest of her life.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #717 on: December 06, 2018, 07:16:56 am »
Yep. I think she’s in over her head though. You don’t mess with The Firm. Plus, UK divorce laws are different not to mention the special laws about marrying royal.

...hmm... I didn't realize that.  Thanks for the info.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
« Reply #718 on: December 06, 2018, 11:13:14 am »
There's a lot negative chatter about this couple and for whatever reason it doesn't matter, it's the audience, not those directly involved.
I won't accept.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #719 on: December 06, 2018, 02:13:57 pm »
There's a lot negative chatter about this couple and for whatever reason it doesn't matter, it's the audience, not those directly involved.

Harry has created quite a media frenzy; a royal marrying a person from a mixed race. For Markle, this has been seen as quite an accomplishment.  Obviously Harry married her for love and didn't care about the impact on the royal family.  Then on the other hand there are those who idolize this couple because they are so politically correct!

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #720 on: December 06, 2018, 09:21:41 pm »
...hmm... I didn't realize that.  Thanks for the info.

Yep. In the event of a divorce, Meghan has no legal claim to anything of the royal family, and everything legally belongs to the royal family. Even gifts and, crazily, children.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #721 on: December 06, 2018, 09:31:24 pm »
It seems to already have -- Meghan and Harry are moving away from Kate and William.  Supposedly they are moving because they want to be were they were married ... not buying it.  Meghan is out for Meghan and only cares about Meghan.  She's having Harry's baby and she is now set for the rest of her life.

Yeah I said that many pages back..that she would be pregnant very quickly to cement her position in the family....but like someone else said *ask Diana and Fergie how that worked out for them*...E is no fool..
Support the USO

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #722 on: December 06, 2018, 10:11:18 pm »

more

Beautiful! Diana would love her

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
« Reply #723 on: December 07, 2018, 05:11:21 am »
Harry has created quite a media frenzy; a royal marrying a person from a mixed race. For Markle, this has been seen as quite an accomplishment.  Obviously Harry married her for love and didn't care about the impact on the royal family.  Then on the other hand there are those who idolize this couple because they are so politically correct!

I wasn't watching tabloids. Now and then you see magazine covers, not attentive at what they say on them.
I won't accept.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #724 on: December 13, 2018, 04:10:38 am »
 88devil

Meghan Markle's baby bump cradling sparks Twitter backlash
Fox News Entertainment, Dec 12, 2018

Meghan Markle sparked a global debate about baby bump cradling after her surprise appearance at the British Fashion Awards this week.

The Duchess of Sussex, 37, posed in a way at the style-centered event that some interpreted as hammy and others as maternal, as she presented an award to her wedding dress designer, Givenchy artistic director Clare Waight Keller.

"Cupping the bump? WHOB DOES THIS? #MeghanMarkle who the hell does she think she is Madonna and child? Something VERY creepy going on in this woman's head," one user wrote.

"#MeghanMarkle holding on to that bump like someone’s about to snatch it," another quipped.

More:  https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/meghan-markles-baby-bump-cradling-sparks-twitter-backlash