Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 330702 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #275 on: May 20, 2018, 05:39:58 pm »
It's not a nose ring, it's a little tiny stud.

Yes, but who got the idea that the nose required decoration?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #276 on: May 20, 2018, 05:43:42 pm »
Okay, time for these two to return to Africa for a nice, long stay spent saving the continent.

Meghan will give us stuff to gossip about for years to come.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #277 on: May 20, 2018, 08:09:06 pm »
@Oceander

Why Meghan probably won't get any of Harry's money when they marry

excerpts:

That won't fly anymore though as it doesn't look like Meghan will get any of Harry's money when they tie the knot in May.

We already know that Meghan is planning on becoming a British citizen but that's a fairly long process that could take a few years.

Jason Knauf, communication secretary for Prince Harry, confirmed that Meghan would be retaining her US citizenship "through that process".

As long as she's a US citizen, she'll have to pay income tax there and it's unlikely the royal family will be willing to have that drain on their fortune.

'This is even on money earned outside the United States," royal expert Marlene Koenig told The Sun.

"If she receives money from her husband or his family, and that's considered income, she would have to pay income tax on that."

Couples who marry typically share any wealth and assets but Marlene believes Meghan will not be involved with any royal money until she gives up her US citizenship, if that ever happens.

"With that sort of money, if Meghan's name is on that account, most likely she would be dinged – that would have to be reported as income in the United States.

"You can be sure that those at Buckingham Palace and those who run the accounts are looking very carefully at all of this to make sure that the royal family's money does not get reported to the IRS."

more
https://www.her.ie/entertainment/why-meghan-probably-wont-get-any-of-harrys-money-when-they-marry-382362
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #278 on: May 20, 2018, 08:17:47 pm »
LOL..not to mention what he charged...I have now see the dress cost $300k and QE had to approve of the dress before she could wear it..
The Queen had to approve of the marriage as a whole. Why she did, I have no clue.

Harry didn't need to marry this modern-day Wallis Simpson. The Queen didn't need to allow it. (This is not Prince Charles marrying a divorcee after his ex-wife died. That was forgivable. Marrying a Hollywood divorcee as a first choice? I would have thought that to be a disgrace to the Crown.)

If the wedding had to go through, I would have hoped that the Queen would bestow the millstone title of "Duke and Duchess of Windsor" upon the couple. Alas, she couldn't even do that. It appears now that the sanctity of monogamous marriage has now been abandoned even at the height of royalty.

But hey, it's the 21st century. Who cares about such quaint notions?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 08:20:29 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #279 on: May 20, 2018, 08:33:38 pm »
@Oceander

excerpts:

That won't fly anymore though as it doesn't look like Meghan will get any of Harry's money when they tie the knot in May.

We already know that Meghan is planning on becoming a British citizen but that's a fairly long process that could take a few years.

Jason Knauf, communication secretary for Prince Harry, confirmed that Meghan would be retaining her US citizenship "through that process".

As long as she's a US citizen, she'll have to pay income tax there and it's unlikely the royal family will be willing to have that drain on their fortune.

'This is even on money earned outside the United States," royal expert Marlene Koenig told The Sun.

"If she receives money from her husband or his family, and that's considered income, she would have to pay income tax on that."

Couples who marry typically share any wealth and assets but Marlene believes Meghan will not be involved with any royal money until she gives up her US citizenship, if that ever happens.

"With that sort of money, if Meghan's name is on that account, most likely she would be dinged – that would have to be reported as income in the United States.

"You can be sure that those at Buckingham Palace and those who run the accounts are looking very carefully at all of this to make sure that the royal family's money does not get reported to the IRS."

more
https://www.her.ie/entertainment/why-meghan-probably-wont-get-any-of-harrys-money-when-they-marry-382362

Looks like the Rats had better investigate her for income tax evasion.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #280 on: May 20, 2018, 08:44:22 pm »
A friend of mine emailed me last night.  She's taking bets on how long this marriage will last.  Her bet is two months.  LOL

Actually, they nay surprise all of us and stay married for life.  We just don't know. 

One basic difference between Markle and Wallis Simpson is that Wallis was married twice plus there is evidence that she had numerous lovers even during her marriage to Edward.  One of those lovers was Joachim von Ribbentrop, the Nazi foreign minister.  Many believe that Simpson and even Edward were in league with the Nazis.  Simpson was a loose gold-digging, possibly traitorous beyotch.  Markle doesn't quite compare.

I'm ok with divorce to some extent.  I don't think anyone should stay in a marriage that isn't working, particularly if there is one party not willing to put forth the effort.  I don't know why Markle's first marriage didn't work out.  So I'm not willing to judge her.  Instead, I wish the happy couple well.

Meghan had been married twice and was living with another man when she met Harry...who she quickly dumped.

Not saying she is a gold-digger but she will now have a life of luxury..cars, servants, homes, clothes..etc..

Three men who she was *in love* with before her *true love* came along...not buying it...

I am willing to bet that QE would never have approved of this marriage if it was William, heir to the throne. Both QE and her mother detested Wallis for what she did to Edward and the throne of England..I wonder if QE sees any of Wallis in Meghan..
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 08:45:40 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #281 on: May 20, 2018, 08:53:23 pm »
Meghan had been married twice and was living with another man when she met Harry...who she quickly dumped.

Not saying she is a gold-digger but she will now have a life of luxury..cars, servants, homes, clothes..etc..

Three men who she was *in love* with before her *true love* came along...not buying it...

I am willing to bet that QE would never have approved of this marriage if it was William, heir to the throne. Both QE and her mother detested Wallis for what she did to Edward and the throne of England..I wonder if QE sees any of Wallis in Meghan..

You heartless broad. Gold Digger? Can't you see how in love this ne'er do well and his pass around piece of trailer trash are?

BTW all you Royal Watchers should be rooting for a divorce. Not only will you get juicy gossip during the court proceedings, you get the chance for another absurd wedding with carriages and castles!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #282 on: May 20, 2018, 08:55:03 pm »
Probably not because William is next in line after his father for the throne, while Harry is so far back, it's highly unlikely he would ever be king. 

Wikipedia lists only one prior marriage for Meghan.  Where did you get your information?

It's not in Wiki but other new sources..RIV posted it at the beginning of this thread..

It's discussed on page 6..don't know where RIV got the info
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 09:08:32 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #283 on: May 20, 2018, 09:17:39 pm »
Support the USO

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #284 on: May 20, 2018, 09:23:05 pm »
Wendy Williams: Meghan Markle is a Scheming Liar!!
https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/wendy-williams-meghan-markle-is-a-scheming-liar/

Absolutely shocking!!!!! Wendy Williams still has a show?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #285 on: May 20, 2018, 09:30:26 pm »
According to this, the story about another husband is not true:

https://www.gossipcop.com/meghan-markle-secret-first-husband-annulment-not-true/

I can't find anything either..everything says one ex... @Right_in_Virginia will have to tell us where she saw it.
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #286 on: May 20, 2018, 11:37:25 pm »
I can't find anything either..everything says one ex... @Right_in_Virginia will have to tell us where she saw it.

There were many sources for this months ago ....way before they were even engaged @mystery-ak   I don't know if those reports were wrong or scrubbed, but I can't find one source now either.

Either way, I never believed he was the love of her life.  For Harry this may be true, but not for her.  She convinced Harry a prenup wasn't necessary and he convinced the Queen, so I'm pretty sure she's thinking she's locked herself in for life.  (Can you believe it .... she's in without a prenup.  Think about that.)

I think she's played him--and the media--beautifully.   If Harry was one heartbeat closer to the throne, methinks the Queen would have stopped this.  Kate's third pregnancy may have made it possible for Meghan to become a Duchess.   ^-^

Reports are Harry really wants kids.  She's almost 37 so she's not got a lot of time to play the international feminist royal if she wants to start a family. I'll soften my opinion of her motivations if she gets pregnant during their first year of marriage.   

Should we start a pool?

« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 11:49:07 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #287 on: May 20, 2018, 11:42:28 pm »
@Oceander

excerpts:

more

So if they have a kid while she is a US citizen, then the kid can be President.. That would drive the birthers nuts.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

« Reply #288 on: May 20, 2018, 11:50:58 pm »
The source I cited said it was reported in the National Enquirer.   *****rollingeyes*****

LOL.  Hey! the National Enquirer has a pretty good track record on digging up dirt.  Think John Edwards and Rush Limbaugh .....   :laugh:

« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 11:51:44 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #289 on: May 20, 2018, 11:59:00 pm »
Although, I do read that Princess Beatrice is still available. There is hope for me to be a royal yet, albeit a marginal one.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #290 on: May 20, 2018, 11:59:33 pm »
There were many sources for this months ago ....way before they were even engaged @mystery-ak   I don't know if those reports were wrong or scrubbed, but I can't find one source now either.

Either way, I never believed he was the love of her life.  For Harry this may be true, but not for her.  She convinced Harry a prenup wasn't necessary and he convinced the Queen, so I'm pretty sure she's thinking she's locked herself in for life.  (Can you believe it .... she's in without a prenup.  Think about that.)

I think she's played him--and the media--beautifully.   If Harry was one heartbeat closer to the throne, methinks the Queen would have stopped this.  Kate's third pregnancy may have made it possible for Meghan to become a Duchess.   ^-^

Reports are Harry really wants kids.  She's almost 37 so she's not got a lot of time to play the international feminist royal if she wants to start a family. I'll soften my opinion of her motivations if she gets pregnant during their first year of marriage.   

Should we start a pool?

Well I have to agree with you...just something about her that leads me to believe she has duped him and everyone else...call it women's intuition which I firmly believe in.

Where I disagree is I am sure she will lock in her position by getting pregnant and giving Harry a child.

QE is no dummy I bet there was some sort of pre-nup that they are not releasing to the public.

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #291 on: May 21, 2018, 12:00:31 am »
Although, I do read that Princess Beatrice is still available. There is hope for me to be a royal yet, albeit a marginal one.

Do you have a passport..if not get one...
Support the USO

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #292 on: May 21, 2018, 12:01:57 am »

You could always become a Queen.

« Reply #293 on: May 21, 2018, 12:02:54 am »
Not only will you get juicy gossip during the court proceedings, you get the chance for another absurd wedding with carriages and castles!

You are SO wrong @Frank Cannon   Second marriages only have a civil court ceremony and a blessing in a chapel. There's no big wedding, no trumpets blaring, no horses, no carriages, no balcony waves, no driving a Jaquar into the night. 

But you're right about one thing:  the sh*t kicking during the divorce would be a hoot!   :laugh:

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #294 on: May 21, 2018, 12:05:09 am »

Same here.. For two reasons, I'm not a bigamist, plus I can't afford to go to the UK right now.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

« Reply #295 on: May 21, 2018, 12:13:55 am »
Well I have to agree with you...just something about her that leads me to believe she has duped him and everyone else...call it women's intuition which I firmly believe in.

Where I disagree is I am sure she will lock in her position by getting pregnant and giving Harry a child.

Good points @mystery-ak .  It is women's intuition.  No other way to describe it.

So maybe instead of a pool for whether or not Meghan gets pregnant, maybe we should just go ahead and start planning the shower.   :laugh:

« Reply #296 on: May 21, 2018, 12:14:54 am »
But for every true story, there are thousands that are as phony as a $3 bill.  ...

I know ... I'm just yanking your chain.   :laugh:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #297 on: May 21, 2018, 12:15:17 am »
Good points @mystery-ak .  It is women's intuition.  No other way to describe it.

So maybe instead of a pool for whether or not Meghan gets pregnant, maybe we should just go ahead and start planning the shower.   :laugh:

Good idea.  My women's intuition tells me she's already preggers.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #298 on: May 21, 2018, 12:16:33 am »
But for every true story, there are thousands that are as phony as a $3 bill.  The National Enquirer is the epitome of fake news. 

I don't know why these stories are being published or where they come from.  Maybe someone is jealous of Meghan.  Or, as with all these bimbos coming out of the woodwork to accuse celebrities of improper behavior, maybe they are looking for money or fame.   Of course, the Enquirer doesn't need any source at all to make up stories.  Anyway, I'm going to try to be careful as to what to believe and just wish the newlyweds well.

I wish them well too and pray I am wrong as I would hate to see Harry so deeply hurt again.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #299 on: May 21, 2018, 12:17:24 am »
Good idea.  My women's intuition tells me she's already preggers.

Ha!.... :silly:
Support the USO