Author Topic: Ukraine 4  (Read 184915 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: Ukraine 4
« Reply #2750 on: May 09, 2024, 10:26:18 pm »
I wasn't implying that the Kamchatka fire was a Ukrainian attack.  Just pointing out another internal petroleum 'accident' in Russia proper.

And yes, I've played Risk too.  Would you prefer Yakutsk?  I assumed the site was near Vladivostok, but wasn't sure how far.  But definitely on the Kamchatka peninsula.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2751 on: May 09, 2024, 10:36:24 pm »
Kamchatka?  I am having 50 year old flashbacks to playing Risk.

:thumbsup:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2752 on: May 09, 2024, 10:46:26 pm »
I wasn't implying that the Kamchatka fire was a Ukrainian attack.  Just pointing out another internal petroleum 'accident' in Russia proper.

And yes, I've played Risk too.  Would you prefer Yakutsk?  I assumed the site was near Vladivostok, but wasn't sure how far.  But definitely on the Kamchatka peninsula.

I recall that Kamchatka has  "bridge" to Alaska.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2753 on: Today at 01:08:35 am »
Damn and the first thing that popped in my head was cheap vodka...really cheap vodka :silly:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2754 on: Today at 01:27:16 am »
Speaking of Risk, one of my favorite games, it is available on Smartphones.  I play every day.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2755 on: Today at 05:01:41 am »

You can see Sarah Palin's house from Kamchatka.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-