Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 61827 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #900 on: April 13, 2024, 08:20:08 pm »
Is it wise to put an aircraft carrier in the Red Sea?  Isn't that just a large lake of bathtub?  Not much room to navigate and maneuver.

Only if you want to keep your strike force as far away from Iran as possible and show the world what a demented old weak-ass POS you are.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #901 on: April 13, 2024, 09:05:25 pm »
Not sure how the Iranians plan to fire all that ordnance at Israel without torquing off all the countries in between.  Nor where the U.S. Navy could conceivably intervene, considering the geopgraphy.

aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #902 on: April 13, 2024, 09:29:50 pm »
Is it wise to put an aircraft carrier in the Red Sea?  Isn't that just a large lake of bathtub?  Not much room to navigate and maneuver.

It looks to me like the Red Sea is ~200 miles wide at its widest ... near Sanaa Yemen (can you say Houthiville?). For a carrier that's not a great deal of maneuvering room and determining its exact location would be too easy.

IMO, it's a bad idea, but endangering US military personnel is probably not a big deal to LIEden.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #903 on: April 13, 2024, 09:33:56 pm »
Nor where the U.S. Navy could conceivably intervene, considering the geopgraphy.

The US was in the perfect place to intervene up until the point that Obama totally destroyed our relationship with Iraq.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #904 on: April 13, 2024, 09:51:39 pm »
IT WAS THE DEMOCRAT! JIMMAH CATATH WHO CREATED THIS WHOLE MESS.
IT WAS JIMMAH CAATTAH WHO REBUILT THE ISLAMIC THEORACRAY.

Jimmy Carter cursed so many millions to their death. I only hope that he meets them in the after life.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #905 on: April 14, 2024, 12:58:46 pm »
Mossad: Hamas Rejects Hostage Deal with Israel

Israel’s spy agency, the Mossad, said Sunday that Hamas had rejected Israel’s offer for a deal to release some of the 133 remaining hostages being held in Gaza.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2024/04/13/mossad-hamas-rejects-hostage-deal-with-israel/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #906 on: April 14, 2024, 02:41:51 pm »
Mossad: Hamas Rejects Hostage Deal with Israel

Israel’s spy agency, the Mossad, said Sunday that Hamas had rejected Israel’s offer for a deal to release some of the 133 remaining hostages being held in Gaza.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2024/04/13/mossad-hamas-rejects-hostage-deal-with-israel/

LIEden arm-twists Israel into accepting a cease fire.
Israel makes a cease-fire offer that includes releasing hostages.
Hamas rejects the offer.

Hamas rejects the offer.

Hamas rejects the offer.

Hamas rejects the offer.

Hamas rejects the offer.

Rinse and Repeat
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #907 on: April 16, 2024, 12:46:54 am »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN

🔴 Hamas offers to release only 20 hostages, demands more Palestinian prisoners in new ceasefire proposal - report

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1779931105048907934

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #908 on: April 16, 2024, 01:08:34 am »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN

🔴 Hamas offers to release only 20 hostages, demands more Palestinian prisoners in new ceasefire proposal - report

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1779931105048907934

I think the possibility of a deal expired Saturday night.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DB

« Reply #909 on: April 16, 2024, 01:33:33 am »
I think the possibility of a deal expired Saturday night.

Hamas thought Iran was going to pave their way and now that that path fizzled badly they have to come up with another plan to survive.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #910 on: April 16, 2024, 01:35:27 pm »
Israeli Commandos Operating Inside Lebanon to Remove Hezbollah

Israel Defense Forces (IDF) commandos are already operating inside southern Lebanon to attack and remove Hezbollah positions near the border, Breitbart News can report.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2024/04/15/israeli-commandos-operating-inside-lebanon-to-remove-hezbollah/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #911 on: April 16, 2024, 01:38:28 pm »
EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Empty Israeli Towns Near Border with Lebanon; 60,000 Remain Refugees

Tens of thousands of Israelis remain refugees in their own country after

attacks by Hezbollah, the Iran-backed terrorist army, forced the

evacuation of communities near the northern border in October.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2024/04/15/exclusive-photos-empty-israeli-towns-near-border-with-lebanon-60000-remain-refugees/

Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #912 on: April 16, 2024, 06:48:55 pm »
 Nearly 50 attendees of Israel’s Nova festival died by suicide since Oct. 7 Hamas terrorist attack, survivor says
By Social Links for Yaron Steinbuch
Published April 16, 2024
Updated April 16, 2024, 12:39 p.m. ET

Nearly 50 traumatized revelers who survived the Hamas attack on the Nova music festival in Israel have died by suicide in the last six months because they were unable to cope with the tragedy, a survivor revealed Tuesday.

“Few people know, but there have been almost 50 suicides among the Nova survivors. This number, which was true two months ago, may have increased since,” Nova festival survivor Guy Ben Shimon told a parliamentary hearing for a State Audit Commission on the treatment of the Oct. 7 survivors.

He said many of his friends who escaped the massacre could not recover from what they had witnessed, I24NEWS reported.

“There are many survivors who had to be forcibly hospitalized due to their psychological state. My friends are not getting out of bed, neither am I,” he said in Hebrew.

“I am practically unable to do anything. I had to get a dog to help me survive in my daily life. The goal for all of us is to return to work and function normally, but we cannot do it without adequate help,” Ben Shimon added.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/04/16/world-news/nearly-50-attendees-of-israels-nova-festival-died-by-suicide-since-oct-7-hamas-terrorist-attack-survivor-says/
Support the USO

Online Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #914 on: April 17, 2024, 04:20:30 pm »
Does Israel have "Ginsu" Hellfire-style missiles?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #915 on: April 18, 2024, 02:54:50 am »
Does Israel have "Ginsu" Hellfire-style missiles?
Nah, they have the "Mohel" missile and it circumcises the terrorists....from the neck up.