Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 65348 times)

Weird Tolkienish Figure and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #950 on: April 22, 2024, 01:34:54 pm »
Head of Israeli military intelligence resigns over Oct. 7 terrorist attack
By
Associated Press
April 22, 2024 7:57 am

The head of Israeli military intelligence resigned on Monday over the failures surrounding Hamas’ unprecedented Oct. 7 attack, the military said, becoming the first senior figure to step down over his role in the deadliest assault in Israel’s history.

Maj. Gen. Aharon Haliva’s resignation could set the stage for more resignations among Israel’s top security brass over Hamas’ attack, when militants blasted through Israel’s border defenses, rampaged through Israeli communities unchallenged for hours and killed 1,200 people, most civilians, while taking roughly 250 hostages into Gaza. That attack set off the war against Hamas in Gaza, now in its seventh month.

“The intelligence directorate under my command did not live up to the task we were entrusted with. I carry that black day with me ever since, day after day, night after night. I will carry the horrible pain of the war with me forever,” Haliva wrote in his resignation letter, which was provided by the military.

Haliva, as well as other military and security leaders, were widely expected to resign in response to the glaring failures that led up to Oct. 7 and the scale of its ferocity.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/foreign-policy/2973807/head-israeli-military-intelligence-resigns-oct-7-terrorist-attack/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #951 on: April 22, 2024, 02:34:57 pm »
Israeli strikes on the southern Gaza city of Rafah overnight killed 22 people, including 18 children, health officials said Sunday ...

Hamas wouldn't lie ... like falsely claim an Israeli 500 lb. bomb struck a hospital building when it was actually a defective rocket launched by Hamas (or a Hamas ally) that crashed and burned in a hospital parking lot.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #952 on: April 22, 2024, 04:11:38 pm »
Are you not aware how stale this  pointing-up  mantra has become?  Few, if any, governments buy it anymore. 

Two states ---- negotiated by tribes in the neighborhood, only --- and passed by the UN.  Let's bring the Palestinian existence out from under Israel and both under the umbrella of international law.  Let's not be afraid to see where this goes.   happy77

You know that won't affect the level of terrorism from the Pallies, right?  They will still fire rockets at Israeli civilians.  What you suggest has been tried by Israel, time and again, yet 10/7 still happened.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #953 on: April 22, 2024, 05:47:51 pm »
Once again, I repeat. There is no such thing as a Palestinian.

Historical FACT.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #954 on: April 22, 2024, 06:15:14 pm »
Are you not aware how stale this  pointing-up  mantra has become?  Few, if any, governments buy it anymore. 

Two states ---- negotiated by tribes in the neighborhood, only --- and passed by the UN.  Let's bring the Palestinian existence out from under Israel and both under the umbrella of international law.  Let's not be afraid to see where this goes.   happy77

You know that won't affect the level of terrorism from the Pallies, right?  They will still fire rockets at Israeli civilians.  What you suggest has been tried by Israel, time and again, yet 10/7 still happened.

I know no such thing about the future @Cyber Liberty.  No one does.  But, success does demand less from Western governments, including our own, and more from the neighborhood players.

It also sounds like you're saying Israel has tried a two state solution time and again, but, I don't think that's correct.  If my knowledge of history serves, the closest Israel has come to even beginning the two state journey was under Rabin ---- and he was assassinated, by Israelis.

It seems to me what Israel has tried "time and again" under the tutelage of Benjamin Netanyahu and his Party has been to divide the West Bank and Gaza Strip --- keeping them political enemies to prevent a Palestinian state.  I've posted two or three articles on this very topic. --- Netanyahu's favorite argument has always been:  these two guys can't get along, so I have no one to negotiate with, shucks.  888blackhat

This is the reason Bibi approved transfers of more than a billion dollars from Qatar to Hamas through the years, his last approval in Sep 2023.  He was buying silence from Hamas ---- content Hamas couldn't possible spend that money on tunnels and weapons ---- so he could focus on settlements in the West Bank.  This is how Oct 7 happened.

I think it's time to do what's not been tried before:  Two states ---- negotiated by tribes in the neighborhood, only --- bringing the Palestinian existence out from under Israel and BOTH beneath the umbrella of international law. 

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #955 on: April 22, 2024, 08:12:37 pm »

I think it's time to do what's not been tried before:  Two states ---- negotiated by tribes in the neighborhood, only --- bringing the Palestinian existence out from under Israel and BOTH beneath the umbrella of international law.

@Right_in_Virginia

Bibi has bent over backwards to tolerate people who do NOT belong in that land. The only solution I'm in favor of is allowing Israel to live peacefully in the covenant land that was given to them by God.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #956 on: April 22, 2024, 08:57:15 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Bibi has bent over backwards to tolerate people who do NOT belong in that land. The only solution I'm in favor of is allowing Israel to live peacefully in the covenant land that was given to them by God.

I simply believe the old Covenant has been fulfilled in Jesus Christ and He brought forth the new and everlasting Covenant in fulfillment of the Scriptures and the Israelites' mission.

Still, I appreciate you and respect your beliefs on this @AllThatJazzZ   happy77

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #957 on: April 22, 2024, 09:27:40 pm »
To paraphrase:

Know palis, the Israelis will have no peace.
NO palis, the Israelis will know peace.

Which option shall it be?

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #958 on: April 22, 2024, 09:34:24 pm »
"...bringing the Palestinian existence out from under Israel and BOTH beneath the umbrella of international law."
What a joke. As if...the palis are rewarded for their savagery, not punished and how would creating states of either or both change this? Simply, it won't.
As far as the international "community" is concerned, they'd rather see Israel annihilated vs. holding a single pali responsible their behavior.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #959 on: April 22, 2024, 11:23:19 pm »
As long as we insist on maintaining the "moral high ground", we will NEVER win the war on terrorism!  We're in a conflict which we absolutely INSIST on playing by the rules - against a maniacal group who have NO rules! 

Rattlesnake Logic in dealing with terrorists. 

After the Boston bombing the news media spent days and weeks trying to determine why these men did what they did.  They want to know what America did to make these brothers so angry with us. 

They want to know why these men were not arrested before they did something so terrible. 

The media is in a tizzy about this new era of home-grown radicals and about why and how they can live among us and still hate us. 

A Texan explained it: 

Here in west Texas, I have rattlesnakes on my place, living among us. 

I have killed a rattlesnake on the front porch.  I have killed a rattlesnake on the back porch. 

I have killed rattlesnakes in the barn, in the shop and on the driveway. 

In fact, I kill every rattlesnake I encounter. I kill rattlesnakes because I know a rattlesnake will bite me and inject me with poison. I don't stop to wonder WHY a rattlesnake will bite me; 

I know it WILL bite me because it's a rattlesnake and that's what rattlesnakes do. 

I don't try to reason with a rattlesnake or have a "meaningful dialogue" with it.  I just kill it. 

I don't try to get to know the rattlesnake better so I can find a way to live with the rattlesnakes and convince them not to bite me..  I just kill them. 

I don't quiz a rattlesnake to see if I can find out where the other snakes are, because (a) it won't tell me and (b) I already know they live on my place. So, I just kill the rattlesnake and move on to the next one. 

I don't look for ways I might be able to change the rattlesnake to a non-poisonous rat snake. I just kill it. Oh, and on occasion, I accidentally kill a rat snake because I thought it was a rattlesnake at the time. 

Also, I know for every rattlesnake I kill, two more are lurking out there in the brush. In my lifetime I will never be able to rid my place of rattlesnakes. 

Do I fear them?  Not really. Do I respect what they can do to me and my family?  Yes! 

And because of that respect, I give them the fair justice they deserve. I kill them.  As a country, we should start  giving more  thought to the fact that these jihadists' are telling the world their goal is to kill Americans and destroy our way of life. 

They have posted graphic videos on the Internet showing them beheading Americans. They are serious.  They are exactly like rattlesnakes. It is high time for us to start acting accordingly! 

I love this country.  It's the damn government I'm afraid of!  Why? 

Look who's new in the White House! 

Arif Alikhan, Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security 

Mohammed Elibiary, Homeland Security Adviser 

Rashad Hussain, Special Envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) 

Salam al-Marayati, Obama adviser and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council and is its current executive director 

Imam Mohamed Magid, Obama's Sharia Czar from the Islamic Society of North America 

Eboo Patel, Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships  

This is flat-out scary!  The foxes are now officially living in the hen house...  Now ask me why I am very concerned! Do you feel OK with this?  How can this happen? - and when will we wake up? 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #960 on: April 22, 2024, 11:26:44 pm »
I simply believe the old Covenant has been fulfilled in Jesus Christ and He brought forth the new and everlasting Covenant in fulfillment of the Scriptures and the Israelites' mission.

Still, I appreciate you and respect your beliefs on this @AllThatJazzZ   happy77

@Right_in_Virginia

Yes, our salvation and deliverance was completed at the cross. That didn't stop God's timetable. Dear sister, you're not rightly dividing the Word. I'm not the one to correct you, but I hope you press in and study the will of God concerning the times we're living in. Man's "wisdom" won't do. There are things that seem right to man that lead to destruction.

BTW, I also respect your beliefs. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #961 on: April 22, 2024, 11:33:47 pm »
State Department spotlights alleged Israeli human rights abuses
By
Joel Gehrke
April 22, 2024 7:13 pm

Secretary of State Antony Blinken pledged not to give Israel the benefit of a “double standard” amid a controversy with Jerusalem about potential sanctions on an Israeli military unit.

“Do we have a double standard? The answer is no,” Blinken told reporters Monday at the State Department. “We apply the same standard to everyone, and that doesn’t change whether the country in question is an adversary, a competitor, a friend, or an ally.”

Blinken offered that commitment to impartiality at the publication of an annual report on human rights around the world that numbered Israel among the countries with “significant human rights issues.” While Blinken stopped short of offering a judgment on war crimes allegations, the report’s unveiling coincides with a dispute between U.S. and Israeli officials on a potential finding that an Israel Defense Forces unit has committed human rights violations deserving of sanctions.

“I think a good example of a process that is very deliberate, that seeks to get the facts, to get all the information, that has to be done carefully,” Blinken said. “And that’s exactly how we proceeded, as we proceed with any country that is the recipient of military assistance from the United States. And again, the same standard applies.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/foreign-policy/2975069/state-department-spotlights-alleged-israeli-human-rights-abuses/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #962 on: April 22, 2024, 11:35:10 pm »
@Bigun That's a good word!  888high58888 Didn't know about those new additions to the White House. So many things make my blood run cold these days. It scares the liver out of me to have Biden/Dems in the White House. They have a massive amount of tolerance for Muslims; zero for Christians and even non-believing Americans who are conservative. I can't believe I'm watching an administration completely destroy our country. There aren't enough tears.  8888crybaby

Online libertybele

« Reply #963 on: April 22, 2024, 11:42:43 pm »
@Bigun That's a good word!  888high58888 Didn't know about those new additions to the White House. So many things make my blood run cold these days. It scares the liver out of me to have Biden/Dems in the White House. They have a massive amount of tolerance for Muslims; zero for Christians and even non-believing Americans who are conservative. I can't believe I'm watching an administration completely destroy our country. There aren't enough tears.  8888crybaby

I absolutely agree with you @AllThatJazzZ  -- there aren't enough tears and yes, I am in absolutely disgusted at what is happening as well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #964 on: April 23, 2024, 12:12:38 am »
I absolutely agree with you @AllThatJazzZ  -- there aren't enough tears and yes, I am in absolutely disgusted at what is happening as well.

IMHO, this harkens back to taking twenty-plus YEARS to execute convicted killers receiving a DEATH PENALTY.

In cases where there is absolutely no doubt of guilt, the defendant should be taken to the basement of the courthouse and shot in the head AND in the heart...with cameras rolling.

The appeals process is effed up.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #965 on: April 23, 2024, 01:52:32 am »
With seventy-five years of history showing one side repeatedly attacking the other, violating each and every cease fire agreement, and steadfastly refusing to accept any two-state solution, one would think that every poster here would be able to discern who are the good guys here.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Hamas publishes propaganda video of Israeli-American Hersh Goldberg-Polin missing his left arm in first sighting since Oct. 7
By Social Links for Olivia Land
Published April 24, 2024
Updated April 24, 2024, 11:23 a.m. ET

Hamas published a propaganda video of Israeli-American dual citizen Hersh Goldberg-Polin on Wednesday, marking the first sign of life from the 23-year-old since he was abducted by the terror group on Oct. 7.

In the video, a gaunt-looking Goldberg-Polin identified himself as Israeli and said he had been held captive for “nearly 200 days,” suggesting that the video was taken recently, the Times of Israel noted.

Goldberg-Polin is seen with a buzzed haircut and missing his left arm from below the elbow.

more w/video
https://nypost.com/2024/04/24/world-news/hamas-publishes-propaganda-video-of-israeli-american-hersh-goldberg-polin-in-first-sighting-since-oct-7/
Support the USO

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Palestinians celebrate the 9/11 sneak massacre in America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UucjbGmJILk

Palestinians celebrate the October attack on unarmed young Israelis at a music festival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWOw7YI7vzo

After raping, torturing, and unspeakable murders of 1200 unaware people and taking hostages, these Palestinians now claim to be innocent victims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBriSsGGtuo
« Last Edit: Today at 07:20:15 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DB

The world is upside down.

I don't see how it can be righted short of a major culling. Ugly future ahead.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The strangest part of this current global "Pali-Circus" is that IF the Arabs in Israel who call themselves Palestinians ever managed to achieve their stated goal of killing all non-Muslims in Israel, and IF they managed to 'take over' and establish a new Muslim State in Israel, they would be immediately attacked by every Muslim Nation in the Middle East.

Egypt would come in from the South, Syria/Lebanon would come in from the North, and Jordan would come in from the East. A new Arab Palestinian state would not last even one hour. The neighbors of Israel consider so-called Palestinians to be less than trash. They would easily kill them all and take their land. The last thing the Arab countries in the Middle East want is a "Palestinian State". They know that it would be nothing but trouble and disruption to the entire region. This is why they refuse to accept ANY Palestinian as a 'refugee' (they decided to leave that to the stupid White people).

The only people who actually 'want' a true Palestinian State are Iran, and radical murderous Arab terrorist currently in Israel funded by Iran, and idiotic moronic mostly White elites in America - any one of which would be immediately murdered, or taken hostage, or made into slaves, if they ever stepped one foot in the Gaza they so love and adore and worship.

These pro-Hamas White elitists Americans have no clue what Hamas would do to them if they could.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DB

As long as we insist on maintaining the "moral high ground", we will NEVER win the war on terrorism!  We're in a conflict which we absolutely INSIST on playing by the rules - against a maniacal group who have NO rules!

Rattlesnake Logic in dealing with terrorists.

After the Boston bombing the news media spent days and weeks trying to determine why these men did what they did.  They want to know what America did to make these brothers so angry with us.

They want to know why these men were not arrested before they did something so terrible.

The media is in a tizzy about this new era of home-grown radicals and about why and how they can live among us and still hate us.

A Texan explained it:

Here in west Texas, I have rattlesnakes on my place, living among us.

I have killed a rattlesnake on the front porch.  I have killed a rattlesnake on the back porch.

I have killed rattlesnakes in the barn, in the shop and on the driveway.

In fact, I kill every rattlesnake I encounter. I kill rattlesnakes because I know a rattlesnake will bite me and inject me with poison. I don't stop to wonder WHY a rattlesnake will bite me;

I know it WILL bite me because it's a rattlesnake and that's what rattlesnakes do.

I don't try to reason with a rattlesnake or have a "meaningful dialogue" with it.  I just kill it.

I don't try to get to know the rattlesnake better so I can find a way to live with the rattlesnakes and convince them not to bite me..  I just kill them.

I don't quiz a rattlesnake to see if I can find out where the other snakes are, because (a) it won't tell me and (b) I already know they live on my place. So, I just kill the rattlesnake and move on to the next one.

I don't look for ways I might be able to change the rattlesnake to a non-poisonous rat snake. I just kill it. Oh, and on occasion, I accidentally kill a rat snake because I thought it was a rattlesnake at the time.

Also, I know for every rattlesnake I kill, two more are lurking out there in the brush. In my lifetime I will never be able to rid my place of rattlesnakes.

Do I fear them?  Not really. Do I respect what they can do to me and my family?  Yes!

And because of that respect, I give them the fair justice they deserve. I kill them.  As a country, we should start  giving more  thought to the fact that these jihadists' are telling the world their goal is to kill Americans and destroy our way of life.

They have posted graphic videos on the Internet showing them beheading Americans. They are serious.  They are exactly like rattlesnakes. It is high time for us to start acting accordingly!

I love this country.  It's the damn government I'm afraid of!  Why?

Look who's new in the White House!

Arif Alikhan, Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security

Mohammed Elibiary, Homeland Security Adviser

Rashad Hussain, Special Envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC)

Salam al-Marayati, Obama adviser and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council and is its current executive director

Imam Mohamed Magid, Obama's Sharia Czar from the Islamic Society of North America

Eboo Patel, Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships 

This is flat-out scary!  The foxes are now officially living in the hen house...  Now ask me why I am very concerned! Do you feel OK with this?  How can this happen? - and when will we wake up?

I don't know... The high moral ground may well be level it all...