Author Topic: US and UK forces launch airstrikes against Iran-backed Houthis in response to Red Sea attacks  (Read 9353 times)

Offline mountaineer

Jason Brodsky
@JasonMBrodsky
I wait for the so-called “progressives” protesting in the West for a “Free Palestine” who are concerned about the environment to comment on the 41,000 tons of fertilizer now polluting the sea.
10:01 AM · Mar 2, 2024

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1763919547709423679
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Jason Brodsky
@JasonMBrodsky
I wait for the so-called “progressives” protesting in the West for a “Free Palestine” who are concerned about the environment to comment on the 41,000 tons of fertilizer now polluting the sea.

This whole Free Palestine mantra is muzzie propulagated bull shit to try to dislodge Israel from the area.  Honestly,  The King of Saud could proclaim a new Palastinian nation, by providing twice the real estate of Gaza somewhere along the Red Sea or Persian Gulf. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Nothing will change until Iran feels some blowback - overt or covert.  Iran is the head of the snake.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Israel should just flat out annex the West Bank and Gaza.  Stop giving Palestinian terrorists the false hope of an independent Palestinian Arab state.  An independent Palestinian Arab state would be a launching pad for future attemtps to force Israeli Jews out of Palestine.

Israel occupied them after the 1967 war because Israel's enemies launched attacks against Israel from those territories.

Each time Arabs launch an offensive against Israel, the Arabs lose.  They never learn that Israel isn't going anywhere.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Israel should just flat out annex the West Bank and Gaza.  Stop giving Palestinian terrorists the false hope of an independent Palestinian Arab state.  An independent Palestinian Arab state would be a launching pad for future attemtps to force Israeli Jews out of Palestine.

If Israel were to annex those areas, it will no longer be a Jewish state, because the majority of its citizens would be Moslem Arabs.  That is why they don't.  (I asked this same question many years ago, and that was the answer I got.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cyber wrote:
"If Israel were to annex those areas, it will no longer be a Jewish state, because the majority of its citizens would be Moslem Arabs."

You (and the Jews) aren't thinking clearly.

It WOULD remain a Jewish state -- IF Israel EXPELLED ALL the palis from both Gaza and the West Bank.

Kind of like "Exodus" turned around 180 degrees.

Where to send them?
I've posted several times before:
Somalia.
Not much of a government there to oppose such an influx.

Israel will NEVER have peace so long as they have the palis in Gaza and on the West Bank.
Never...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cyber wrote:
"If Israel were to annex those areas, it will no longer be a Jewish state, because the majority of its citizens would be Moslem Arabs."

It WOULD remain a Jewish state -- IF Israel EXPELLED ALL the palis from both Gaza and the West Bank.

Where to send them?
Somalia.

Israel will NEVER have peace so long as they have the palis in Gaza and on the West Bank.
Never...

That I can agree with.  Annexing those areas will do nothing to improve Israel's position.  And they would still be faced with putting down Pallie murderers (which Israel have been releasing in "swaps", planting the seeds for the next massacre).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

Where to send them?
Somalia.

Even Somalia won't accept Palestinians to emigrate there.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Cyber wrote:

Where to send them?
Somalia.

Never...

Offline mountaineer

Tom Cotton
@SenTomCotton
Nothing sums up the Biden administration’s weakness better than asking Iran for help with a problem that they are playing a leading role in, and that our own Navy is capable of solving.
3:13 PM · Mar 13, 2024

US held secret talks with Iran over Red Sea attacks

https://twitter.com/felschwartz/status/1767989195967013096
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Iran is running a mafia-style extortion racket ... they commit the crime, then offer us protection from future crime for a fee (aka tax).

America doesn't even need oil from the Middle East anymore.  What the Hell are we doing there when Haiti and Central American countries are failing states in our own backyard?

Let India, China, the E.U., Japan, and Taiwan protect their own damn oil supply.