Author Topic: How Do We Bless Israel?  (Read 2000 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
How Do We Bless Israel?
« on: May 17, 2018, 02:51:12 am »
How Do We Bless Israel?

Genesis 12
Promises to Abram

12 Now the Lord had said to Abram:

“Get out of your country,
From your family
And from your father’s house,
To a land that I will show you.
I will make you a great nation;
I will bless you
And make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing.
I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

I have been pondering the Embassy move to Jerusalem.  I prayed for the move,  and have always supported Israel in my prayers.  I know the prophesies surrounding Jerusalem and the Third Temple.  I knew about the Sanhedrin and the plans to restore Temple practices.  I was excited for the Embassy move but wasn’t prepared for what I would learn as a result of the Embassy move.

I was very upset when I learned the minister to deliver the speech is a deceptive liar.  I know that this minister John Hagee is a powerful force in American politics with a very big following.  I am not in denial of the fact.  We have allowed a man who is obviously very well versed in the Bible but chooses to discredit the very Bible he says he lives by.  He is the head of an organization that claims to be friends of Israel. Christians United For Israel yet he denies that Jesus is Lord of all.  Thus he is denying Israel the gift of Salvation through Christ Jesus.  John Hagee says that Jesus never told the Jews he was the Messiah.  Hagee has written a book “In Defense of Israel” where Hagee  denies the need for all (including Jews) to come to repentence through the blood of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  Choosing to push an anti-Christ message that the Jews have their own Law and do not need salvation.

And not only has he written books but he has embedded himself in Israel through many prominent Rabbi of the Jewish Faith.  There are many websites of interviews and Rabbi testimony of how they are astonished that this man, this Christian does not want to proselytize them.  But that is exactly what a friend of Israel should do in the Last Days.

Some claims in Hagee’ book are:

The Jewish people, as a whole, did not reject Jesus as Messiah.

Jesus did not come to earth to be the Messiah.

Jesus refused by word and deed to be the Messiah.

The Jews cannot be blamed for not accepting what was never offered.

Jews For Jesus have done a wonderful job in exploring what John Hagee has written in his book here:

Is there serious error in the new book, In Defense of Israel?

https://jewsforjesus.org/publications/realtime/realtime-dec-2007/is-there-serious-error-in-the-new-book-in-defense-of-israel/

Anyone who spends time in the Word would recognize this book as anti-Christ writings.  A denial of who Jesus is and what Jesus came to do.  Jesus came to be the Savior of the World.  Salvation to all who call on His name including Jews. 

So how do I say we bless Israel?  We bless Israel by sharing the Gospel of Christ.  By praying  redemption to all Jews through the blood Jesus shed on the Cross for them.  We pray for them to hear and receive the Word of God.  We acknowledge that Jesus is the blessing of Abraham through his seed.  Christ Jesus Son of God. 
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 02:52:23 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.