Author Topic: Trump to keynote prominent anti-abortion gala  (Read 4035 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Trump to keynote prominent anti-abortion gala
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2018, 05:07:39 pm »
Larry Elder had a similar argument yesterday,

Okay, we might have been for Trump on election day, not all of us but some. Through the primary campaigns, maybe we weren't.

Who was on the ballot? Hillary and Trump. Those were basically the 2 selections we had.

Some will rebel against the choices, that's fine too.

@Emjay

This is a question that infuriates anti-Trumpers.  They think there were three selections on the ballot:  Hillary, Trump and 'Their Soul.' 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2018, 05:52:41 pm »
This is a question that infuriates anti-Trumpers.  They think there were three selections on the ballot:  Hillary, Trump and 'Their Soul.'

Ow! So funny! @Emjay

In my case, I took care of that: after voting for Trump, I went to confession. But, I think the priest may have voted for Trump too, because after I was done confessing my sin, instead of penance, he stepped out of the confessional and gave me a high five!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 11:08:02 am by aligncare »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2018, 09:29:38 am »
Ow! So funny! @Emjay

In my case, I took care of that: after voting for Trump, I went to confession. But, I think the priest may have voted for Trump too, because after I was done confessing instead of penance he stepped out of the confessional and gave me a high five!

What is funny is Trumpers giving morality, and principles a rim-job.  Come back to me when my tax dollars don't pay for murder...the rest is just the same old song and dance...only this time from a populist liar instead of a conservative liar.  I quit the GOP...you have no freaking clothes.  You're just making money for lawyers.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2018, 11:01:42 am »
What is funny is Trumpers giving morality, and principles a rim-job.  Come back to me when my tax dollars don't pay for murder...the rest is just the same old song and dance...only this time from a populist liar instead of a conservative liar.  I quit the GOP...you have no freaking clothes.  You're just making money for lawyers.

You’re (almost) exactly right, Once. But, since morality and principles are devalued currencies in DC, where power gets things done, I’m putting my money on the guy who’s shown me he can move my issues [pro life, deregulation, national security, lower taxes, border security, religious liberty] in the right direction. I can live with that. Cheer up. Trump is making a big difference, for Once.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2018, 04:24:43 pm »
Ow! So funny! @Emjay

In my case, I took care of that: after voting for Trump, I went to confession. But, I think the priest may have voted for Trump too, because after I was done confessing my sin, instead of penance, he stepped out of the confessional and gave me a high five!

@aligncare  :silly:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2018, 04:27:32 pm »

@Once-Ler   This whole thread is about Trump speaking at, and presumably supporting, a pro-life movement.  Try to relax and see what happens.