Author Topic: The Missing Princess of Dubai: Foiled Escape or Complete Fraud?  (Read 606 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Daily Beast
DANA KENNEDY
05.12.18 9:42 PM ET

NICE, France—The saga of the mysterious young princess who escaped from Dubai only to disappear—as she predicted ominously in an Instagram video that went viral last week—is heartbreaking, if it is true.

“This could be the last video I make,” 32-year-old Latifa al Maktoum said in a clip that detailed a life of abuse and misery under her “evil” father’s control prior to fleeing the emirate of Dubai, which the ruler, her father, has built into the metropolis it is today.

“All my father cares about is his reputation. He will kill people to protect his reputation. This video could save my life. If you’re watching this video that is not good. Either I’m dead or in a very bad situation.”

But Latifa’s story has some plot holes, according to sources close to the situation as well as one former U.S. intelligence operative who has studied the case.

Activists working on Latifa’s behalf say the princess fled Dubai but was ambushed at sea by forces working for her father and now has been “forcibly disappeared”—probably back to Dubai under armed guard. They’ve mounted an extraordinarily slick—and convincing—PR campaign ostensibly aimed at rescuing her.

Some of Latifa’s supporters, however, have serious grudges against the United Arab Emirates, of which Dubai is the most famous, in a region roiled by disinformation wars. It’s been suggested that Qatar might be helping push the story to make the UAE look bad.

(more)
https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-missing-princess-of-dubai-foiled-escape-or-complete-fraud?ref=scroll
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.