Author Topic: Tim Allen's 'Last Man Standing' Officially Revived at Fox  (Read 906 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Tim Allen's 'Last Man Standing' Officially Revived at Fox
« on: May 12, 2018, 12:30:38 pm »

The Hollywood Reporter
by Lesley Goldberg
MAY 11, 2018

It's official: Fox has revived Tim Allen's Last Man Standing for a seventh season a year after the comedy was surprisingly canceled at ABC.

Allen has signed on and has been — with producers 20th Century Fox Television — the driving force behind the revival. Stars Nancy Travis, Jonathan Adams, Amanda Fuller, Christoph Sanders and Jordan Masterson have also locked in deals to return. A return date and episode count for the series, originally created by Jack Burditt, have not yet been determined.

"Excited? Team LMS was in the sixth inning, ahead by four runs, stands were packed and then for no reason, they call off the game. It leaves you sitting in the dugout, holding a bat and puzzled. Now we get the news from Fox that it’s time to get back out on that diamond — hell yes, I’m excited!" Allen said in a statement announcing the news Friday. "When I heard the offer to create more episodes of Last Man Standing, I did a fist pump so hard I threw my back out. It’s the fans! I could not be more grateful for the fans who wrote petitions and kept up the passion and incredible support for the show. And a fist pump, ouch, for Dana Walden and Gary Newman at Fox for not only listening to the fans, but for making the bold move to bring Last Man Standing back. I’m sure audiences will be curious to see what we look like after all these years. Oh, has it only been one year? Well, just goes to show you — a lot can happen in a year.”

(more)
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tim-allens-last-man-standing-officially-revived-at-fox-1110400
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GrouchoTex

Re: Tim Allen's 'Last Man Standing' Officially Revived at Fox
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 01:04:34 pm »
This is good news.
I've been watching it in reruns, since it's gone off the air.
It wouldn't surprise me if the reruns were doing better than whatever they were up against in prime time.

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Tim Allen's 'Last Man Standing' Officially Revived at Fox
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 05:22:30 am »
Love the show.   The only decent TV comedy left.  Glad it is coming back.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn