Author Topic: Alabama man paralyzed, 'fighting for his life' after coral snake bite, family says  (Read 3231 times)

Offline RoosGirl

@RoosGirl

Okay, but kind of gaudy, don't you think?  I admit I like snake shoes, but I also like it when a snake winds itself around my hand and wrist...the scales sliding...know what I mean?

Probably going to have to delete this post, lol.

Yes, those are gaudy, but I thought they were appropriate to a thread about a coral snake. :)

And no, I have no idea why you would pick up a snake.  But this might be right up your alley.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/lukelewis/snake-massage-is-the-latest-relaxation-trend-among-lunatics?utm_term=.xd90KnA7Q#.qf0AwLMq5

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Gilbertown, Alabama is pretty far south Alabama. I have never seen a coral snake in North Bama. Seen a million water mochicans (cotton mouths) and copperheads and a couple of rattlers..
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 12:58:12 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

That red spot in AZ is interesting, I always heard they were out there, Gila monsters too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
:laugh:

I think snakes look best as shoes.

I think they look great! I could definitely see those going with a matching shade red bodycon dress, lots of makeup with some slam'in Red lipstick, some snaky formed eyeliner, lots of bling. Those shoes would rock my world! That would accurately represent the danger that women really are. They're fun to play with......until they bite you.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Silver Pines

Yes, those are gaudy, but I thought they were appropriate to a thread about a coral snake. :)

And no, I have no idea why you would pick up a snake.  But this might be right up your alley.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/lukelewis/snake-massage-is-the-latest-relaxation-trend-among-lunatics?utm_term=.xd90KnA7Q#.qf0AwLMq5

@RoosGirl

I'd do it, lol.

Silver Pines

I think they look great! I could definitely see those going with a matching shade red bodycon dress, lots of makeup with some slam'in Red lipstick, some snaky formed eyeliner, lots of bling. Those shoes would rock my world! That would accurately represent the danger that women really are. They're fun to play with......until they bite you.

@240B

Good Gawd, so you like the Stormy Daniels look for your women.

Points for "bodycon", though.

Offline roamer_1

One of the finest things about living up here where I do... The only snake that is here is  the venerable Garter Snake... There is no other. If you go east of the hump, there's rattlers... that's it.