Author Topic: Beaver police respond to post about 'suspicious' men stopping at homes  (Read 847 times)

Offline goodwithagun

Sydney Perez, WFMJ, May 11, 2018

Beaver Township Police have responded to rumors posted on social media about "suspicious" men stopping at homes.

According to police, a woman posted on Facebook that men stopped at her house asking her for her opinion on the scent of Febreze.

Officials say the woman refused and called the police over fears that she would be drugged and forced into sex trafficking.

Read more here http://www.wfmj.com/story/38170201/beaver-police-respond-to-post-about-suspicious-men-stopping-at-homes
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online corbe

Beavers and Febreze what will they think of next?

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Arrgghh, it's Kirby salesmen again!!!  Wasn't someone here just planning to taunt them with scattered change on the rug?  @Frank Cannon, are you responsible for this?  I wonder if Febreze is their roofie equivalent.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
   Beavers and Febreze what will they think of next?

****slapping  :silly: 8889whatkitty
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online DB

Arrgghh, it's Kirby salesmen again!!!  Wasn't someone here just planning to taunt them with scattered change on the rug?  @Frank Cannon, are you responsible for this?  I wonder if Febreze is their roofie equivalent.

It was I...

Offline mountaineer

I wonder why her first thought was sex trafficking, rather than something more likely, e.g., they might rob her.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

It wasn't me. I don't carry change. Just 100's.