Author Topic: JUDGE AWARDS $3.5 Million To Tea Party Groups Obama’s IRS Targeted  (Read 396 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

100% Fed Up
May 10, 2018

US News – A federal judge Wednesday gave preliminary approval to a $3.5 million settlement of a lawsuit against the IRS over alleged targeting of tea party groups and other conservative organizations.

U.S. District Judge Michael Barrett set a July 10 hearing in Cincinnati on making the settlement final, and scheduled deadlines for claims and objections.

The Justice Department had announced last year that the case had been settled, pending approval of terms.

The lead plaintiff was the California-based Norcal Tea Party Patriots. The case swelled into a class-action suit by hundreds of groups. The court will decide how much each gets after legal costs.

The 2013 lawsuit during the Barack Obama administration was over the treatment of conservative groups who said they were singled out for extra IRS scrutiny on tax-exempt status applications.

(more)
https://100percentfedup.com/taxpayers-on-hook-for-3-5-million-after-judge-awards-tea-party-groups-obamas-irs-targeted/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

And this money comes from where?  Us taxpayers.

They shold instead strip Los Lerner's pension and her cohorts.

How they must all be laughing at us.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This is a real example of collusion to influence elections.