Author Topic: The ‘Russian Collusion’ Trial Is On, And Mueller May Be The First Casualty  (Read 686 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Daily Caller
RICHARD POLLOCK
9:25 PM 05/09/2018

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Lawyers for Russian company Concord Management and Consulting, LLC, formally entered a “not guilty” plea in federal court Monday in a case special counsel Robert Mueller probably never thought would happen.

Mueller, weathering significant criticism that his Russian collusion case was thin, unveiled a grandiose indictment Feb. 16 against 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies. The 13 Russians in question were charged with waging “information warfare” in the United States, interfering with the 2016 presidential election, and conspiracy to defraud the United States.

Mueller generated headlines with the February indictment, safe in the knowledge the 13 Russians were beyond U.S. jurisdiction. Therefore, there would be no trial — only sensational Russian collusion accusations.

Mueller may now have to try the case, and Concord’s lawyers have put the special counsel on notice. The Russian company’s lawyers intend to invoke “discovery” to obtain U.S. intelligence about what they knew of Russian activities.

(more)
http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/09/russian-collusion-trial-robert-mueller-first-casualty/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Hilarious. Mueller should be made to argue his case personally.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Warfare. Wow. That sounds dangerous. I'm glad Mueller smacked this tarbaby.

I want to meet the people who said "I'm not sure how to vote. Let me check Facebook". They sound like people who get up every morning and enjoy a large, steaming mug of dumbazz.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 03:20:06 pm by Restored »
Countdown to Resignation

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Russians are tired of being kicked around. So now they are calling his bluff. Something he never expected to happen. The tables have turned. Now, the Russians will be investigating Mueller. And it is funny as hell. LOL
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

:2popcorn: This is going to be fun to watch.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Mueller tried to delay Wednesday’s hearing and floated a claim Concord had not been properly served notice.

But Concord opposed the motion. “The Special Counsel is not entitled to special rules and is required like the Attorney General to follow the rules of the Court,” Dubelier stated in his response to Mueller.

U.S. District Court Judge Dabney Friedrich agreed with Concord and rejected Mueller’s request for a delay in the trial without comment, which led to Wednesday’s arraignment.

Then, the Wednesday arraignment came - and what do you know - defense counsel Eric Dubelier agreed and argued his client wasn’t properly served.  They also demanded information on US operations in foreign elections going back to 1945.  Nice to know a US law firm is acting as an intelligence gathering entity for the FSB and GRU.

Dubelier maintained on Wednesday that Concord Management has not been properly served under the rules of criminal procedure. He added that, with Concord Catering, the special counsel had indicted the “proverbial ham sandwich” because it was not an operating entity at the time of the alleged election subversion.

https://www.law.com/nationallawjournal/2018/05/09/reed-smiths-russia-work-in-mueller-case-gets-closeup-in-court/?slreturn=20180410113142

In addition, the defense is demanding information on every U.S.-run election-interference operation since World War II, perhaps telegraphing a pot-kettle defense to the eight-count indictment.

“This disclosure should include any and all information regarding the use of computer infrastructure inside and outside of the United States, false foreign identities, goals to sow discord in a foreign political system, assistance to a foreign elected official or candidate, attacks on a foreign elected official or candidate, assassination or conspiracy to assassinate a foreign elected official or candidate, buying political advertisements, posing as foreign persons and/or failure to honestly identify to foreign voters the involvement of any officer, employee or agent of the United States Government,” reads a letter sent to Mueller’s office last month by Reed Smith partner Eric Dubelier.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/09/russian-collusion-trial-robert-mueller-first-casualty/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is beautiful.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
:2popcorn: This is going to be fun to watch.

Move over... :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

Mueller is the most incompetent person in government. I love that the Rats have all their eggs in his broken basket.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline corbe

If Trump takes out Mueller and the Russian Collusion crap that would be phenomenal but my money's still on this SOB makin Trump's life miserable because he's been so careless in the past, particularly with Lawyers like Cohen. 
   There will always be some 'there' there with this Guy.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.