Author Topic: WATCH: President Trump Rips Media In Funny Moment As He Welcomes American Hostages Home [Video]  (Read 882 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
100% Fed Up
May 10, 2018

It was a wonderful moment to see President Trump welcoming home the three Americans (video below). What was also one of the highlights had to be Trump’s rip on the media:

WATCH Trump nail the media at Joint Base Andrews: Despite the fact that the New York Times said he was missing… Mike did you know you were missing? …They couldn’t find him because he was in North Korea.”

(more)
https://100percentfedup.com/watch-president-trump-rips-media-in-funny-moment-as-he-welcomes-american-hostages-home-video/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The Pences were also there...

« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 12:47:12 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline aligncare

In this photo the gentleman on the left looks remarkably like Jin (from Lost). I guess he found a way home!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
No matter what he is doing, Trump always looks like he is having fun doing it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

And it didn't cost us 1.7 Billion
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.