Author Topic: April Ryan: Melania Trump Is ‘Not Culturally American’  (Read 625 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Washington Free Beacon
BY: Cameron Cawthorne    
May 7, 2018 10:00 pm

CNN White House reporter April Ryan said Monday that First Lady Melania Trump is "not culturally American" during a conversation about the first lady's unveiling of the "Be Best" campaign against bullying and addiction.

CNN host Erin Burnett said that the first lady faces a "painful reality" by taking on cyber-bullying, referencing President Donald Trump's tweets castigating his opponents. Ryan agreed that it was hard for the first lady.

(more)
http://freebeacon.com/uncategorized/april-ryan-melania-trump-not-culturally-american/

Melania is not 'culturally American' but the American Left has been arguing that every illegal that sneaks across the border, even if they do not speak any English at all, even if they do not know anything at all about America, should be considered immediately an American.

The duplicity and hypocrisy of Democrats is beyond insane. How they think is simply bizarre.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The only thing that surprised me is that The Communist News Network is still considered to be a news network worth noticing.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!