Author Topic: McCain's inner circle planning on having Pence, not Trump, at funeral: report  (Read 9957 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I don't think this is McCain's pettiness going on here, I think he's either already dead or out of his mind.  This is crapola coming from his aides trying to diminish his replacement's ability to support Trump.

Sorry Senator McCain....   A Weekend at Bernie's type Hill visit for Trump's Impeachment Conviction is out of the question.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Why would Pence want to attend?

Online corbe

Can you guyz imagine what 'Candidate 2016 Trump' might have to say about this today?   :laugh:

"I don't go to 'captured' peoples Funerals, anyway"
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Decorum is one of Pence's strong suits.  But don't get me wrong, it will be awkward as hell for him.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

rangerrebew

Barack Obama Will Give Eulogy At McCain Funeral

May 6, 2018| by Donn Marten

The gushing tributes from the media that are pouring out to pay respects to the beloved warmonger Senator John McCain already have some scrambling for their barf bags and I am one of them.

McCain has been laid low during a futile battle with the glioblastoma that is slowly devouring his brain but he will not be without a farewell tour as he slowly nears the day of his departure from the realm of the living.

A steady parade of bipartisan globalists have been making the trip to his Arizona ranch as he fades away. There are also advance excerpts of his fare thee well book The Restless Wave have already been provided to establishment propaganda media outlets for the glowing stories and the bitter venting of his bile against the hated President Trump who he failed to prevent from being elected and has since similarly failed to have removed through the coup based on the PeeGate dossier that he played a part in disseminating.

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/barack-obama-will-give-eulogy-at-mccain-funeral/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+downtrend+%28Downtrend.com%29

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

John McCain.....  Biggest RINO in American history behind Nelson Rockefeller.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It would be a duty (chore) to show respect, even if the recipient deserves none.  It's like the old bromide about what VPs are useful for:  Waiting for the President to croak and gong to Funerals.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It would be a duty (chore) to show respect, even if the recipient deserves none.  It's like the old bromide about what VPs are useful for:  Waiting for the President to croak and gong to Funerals.

Yeah, it just seems very presumptuous of the McCain group to expect he attend.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   It was just a "return the favor" political decision on her part.  All it really did for me was diminish her to Party Toady in my eyes, ...

@Cyber Liberty

Same here x 2.  I lost all faith in her when she did that after the way he stabbed her in the back all through the campaign,and even going on tv to trash talk her and imply she was the reason he lost after the election was already over.

IMHO,anyone that won't defend themselves won't defend America.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It's pretty morbid that all of this info, intentionally leaked, about a Senator or other prominent person talking about their funeral to come.  I don't know if anyone else has ever done this, at least, so in public.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Sanguine

I'm guessing if it was left up to him,he wouldn't.

But since he is the sitting VP and McLunatic is what passes for a "respectable US Senator" these days,going to the funeral is pretty much a job requirement.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Same here x 2.  I lost all faith in her when she did that after the way he stabbed her in the back all through the campaign,and even going on tv to trash talk her and imply she was the reason he lost after the election was already over.

IMHO,anyone that won't defend themselves won't defend America.

All true.  A shame, really.  I wanted a Hottie for Preezy. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Hey, Mods.  How about merging the two similar threads?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's pretty morbid that all of this info, intentionally leaked, about a Senator or other prominent person talking about their funeral to come.  I don't know if anyone else has ever done this, at least, so in public.

I don't recall that either.  That's why I don't think it's his doing, although he has certainly demonstrated sufficient pettiness for this behavior in the past.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 06:25:37 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
John McCain.....  Biggest RINO in American history behind Nelson Rockefeller.
@catfish1957

I cannot imagine people flocking to pay respects to McCain.  Whatever respect he may have earned in his life, he has thrown away in his last years.

From dissing Sarah Palin ... I think McCain was jealous and furious from the time he nominated her.  Whatever Sarah became later on, she was once a powerful speaker and a charismatic person.

I remember watching Sarah's acceptance speech on TV when my husband wandered into the room.  He did something he never does.  He stopped and watched her whole speech and he was impressed.
She always got bigger crowds and more applause than John and he is a petty man who became jealous of her.

Of course, McCain disliked Trump, who managed to do what McCain couldn't, but inviting Obama to give a eulogy is beyond the pale (Need to look that up)  Obama is the worst president ever elected and put the country in a hole that is difficult to climb out of.

Such a contrast to Barbara Bush's last days and legacy.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 06:41:04 pm by Emjay »
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline dfwgator

They're going to make McCain's funeral a rally like Paul Wellstone's funeral.

Offline TomSea

Good observation, probably so.

Offline TomSea

@catfish1957

I cannot imagine people flocking to pay respects to McCain.  Whatever respect he may have earned in his life, he has thrown away in his last years.

From dissing Sarah Palin ... I think McCain was jealous and furious from the time he nominated her.  Whatever Sarah became later on, she was once a powerful speaker and a charismatic person.

I remember watching Sarah's acceptance speech on TV when my husband wandered into the room.  He did something he never does.  He stopped and watched her whole speech and he was impressed.
She always got bigger crowds and more applause than John and he is a petty man who became jealous of her.

Of course, McCain disliked Trump, who managed to do what McCain couldn't, but inviting Obama to give a eulogy is beyond the pale (Need to look that up)  Obama is the worst president ever elected and put the country in a hole that is difficult to climb out of.

Let's not talk about the Bushs and Obamas puh-leeze, Dubya is all over the Obamas and Michelle.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Gosh, I hope not, but you're probably correct.  Obastard used the Funeral for the Federal Judge in Tucson (who was killed in the same attack where Gabby Giffords got shot) to bang the drum for gun control. They had T-shirts adorning all the seats in the arena where it was held.  It was nauseating.
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
........beyond the pale (Need to look that up) 

"Etymology[edit]
From pale (“jurisdiction of an authority, territory under an authority's jurisdiction”), suggesting that anything outside the authority's jurisdiction was uncivilized. The phrase was in use by the mid-17th century, and may be a reference to the general sense of boundary, but is often understood to refer specifically to the English Pale in Ireland. In the nominally English territory of Ireland, only the Pale fell genuinely under the authority of English law, hence the terms within the pale and beyond the pale. The boundary of the Ashdown Forest (a royal hunting forest) was also known as the Pale, consisting of a paled fence and a ditch inside, to allow deer to jump in, but not back out."

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/beyond_the_pale
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline the_doc

Barack Obama Will Give Eulogy At McCain Funeral

POTUS needs to hurry up and arrest both of them.

Offline Mod2

Topics merged.

Offline DB

@catfish1957

Palin seriously damaged herself putting her friendship with McCain before country. And this is how she was repaid for that.

John McCain is a vile vindictive crank. Remember the Keating Five? He's been a corrupt a-hole for a long time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I disagree.  I don't think Palin's endorsement of McCain made any difference in the 2010 AZ election.  She's just not that major a figure here in AZ, and I doubt very much she changed any minds, either in the Primary nor the General Elections.  It was just a "return the favor" political decision on her part.  All it really did for me was diminish her to Party Toady in my eyes, but I only have the one vote anyway.  She was on no ballot here. 

I'm in the group that didn't vote for McCain in 2008, I voted for her.

I had a McCain/Palin sign in my yard, though someone used duct tape to cover the "McCain" parts.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline DB

I had a McCain/Palin sign in my yard, though someone used duct tape to cover the "McCain" parts.

Was it you?