Author Topic: After Yeti Coolers Drops NRA, Its Competitor Is Letting Customers Know Where It Stands on the 2A  (Read 4139 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

@IsailedawayfromFR
In most M&A activity the previous owner may stay on in a leadership role but usually large investors have their own management team they want to install.   IF there is a transition period then he might be given a role.   

The bean counters who do this (think Romney) don't place a lot of value on people unless they have a unique skill set or are associate with the brand. 

Regardless it doesn't matter.  YETI has had plenty of opportunity to clarify their position.   They obviously don't think they need to and believe this storm shall pass.
Yes, I do indeed understand what happens as I have been involved in multiple takeovers like that myself as an Economist.

What i was replying to was a comment that said that, the head of the subsidiary YETI was not running that subsidiary at all.  I challenged that statement as it was drawn from no facts whatsoever.

Whatever stupid, business-damaging thing YETI has done was done by either prior management or new management.  It is not neccessarily just new mgt.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Yes, I do indeed understand what happens as I have been involved in multiple takeovers like that myself as an Economist.

What i was replying to was a comment that said that, the head of the subsidiary YETI was not running that subsidiary at all.  I challenged that statement as it was drawn from no facts whatsoever.

Whatever stupid, business-damaging thing YETI has done was done by either prior management or new management.  It is not neccessarily just new mgt.

@IsailedawayfromFR
I think at the end of the day we're seeing the effects of very liberal decision makers who have a vastly over inflated view of their brand.

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@IsailedawayfromFR
I think at the end of the day we're seeing the effects of very liberal decision makers who have a vastly over inflated view of their brand.

Either that or they severely underestimated just who buys their products.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Either that or they severely underestimated just who buys their products.

We'll just have to see how sales go now, and that will tell us how many supporters of the Second fell for that cock and bull story about always supporting hunting.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

@IsailedawayfromFR
I agree.  Many of those who procure wealth forget basic tenants on how they were able to obtain that wealth and discharge agendas which conflict with that tenant.

This country is littered with examples of such, from NFL kneelers trying to destroy their enterprise to any number of companies who embrace minority causes to take on the latest liberal points.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I agree.  Many of those who procure wealth forget basic tenants on how they were able to obtain that wealth and discharge agendas which conflict with that tenant.

This country is littered with examples of such, from NFL kneelers trying to destroy their enterprise to any number of companies who embrace minority causes to take on the latest liberal points.

Another great example of backfiring when they target/call for a boycott?  Chic-Fil-A

They do more ($4.4M average) per year...in SIX days, what other national fast food brands can only dream of doing with SEVEN.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline verga

Another great example of backfiring when they target/call for a boycott?  Chic-Fil-A

They do more ($4.4M average) per year...in SIX days, what other national fast food brands can only dream of doing with SEVEN.
Chic-Fil-A has several things going for it>
1) They were family oriented from the start,not as an add on.
2) They are item specific, all of the "food" items on their menu center around Chicken. No fish, burgers, hot dogs, etc...They do chicken
3) The employees are the absolute friendliest and most polite I have ever seen.
4) Every one of their stores I have ever been in is spotless.
5) They train the heck out of their employees and they really work together as a team.

Five guys is following a similar model, but I think Chik-Fil-A does  it a hair better.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Chic-Fil-A has several things going for it>
1) They were family oriented from the start,not as an add on.
2) They are item specific, all of the "food" items on their menu center around Chicken. No fish, burgers, hot dogs, etc...They do chicken
3) The employees are the absolute friendliest and most polite I have ever seen.
4) Every one of their stores I have ever been in is spotless.
5) They train the heck out of their employees and they really work together as a team.

Five guys is following a similar model, but I think Chik-Fil-A does  it a hair better.

All true, @verga !   :patriot:

I was thinking about the failed boycott attempt by the Left, after the Chic-Fil-A CEO opined that a marriage was between a man and a woman.

The subsequent lines of customers often went outside the door and around the building.  (Just like the constant line at the drive thru window at the location around the corner from where I live)
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline verga

All true, @verga !   :patriot:

I was thinking about the failed boycott attempt by the Left, after the Chic-Fil-A CEO opined that a marriage was between a man and a woman.

The subsequent lines of customers often went outside the door and around the building.  (Just like the constant line at the drive thru window at the location around the corner from where I live)
Previously the nearest one was about 22 miles away, coincidentally right near the "Aldi's" that my wife loves. Last month my wife found out they are opening one of each along with a "Bojangles" about 6 miles from us. Vergette did her happy dance over that news. 
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
I couldn't help it. I placed a Yeti order today.

I ordered a .358 YETI Barrel for my AR from Mad Dog Weapon Systems.