Author Topic: Sean Hannity linked to shell companies that spent $90M on property: report  (Read 2134 times)

Online corbe

Sean Hannity linked to shell companies that spent $90M on property: report

BY MORGAN GSTALTER - 04/22/18 07:27 PM EDT

Fox News host Sean Hannity is linked to a group of shell companies that have spent $90 million buying hundreds of homes across the U.S through the help of foreclosures and the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), the Guardian reported Sunday.

More than 870 homes in seven different states have been purchased over the past decade, ranging from large mansions to rentals for low-income families, according to the newspaper.

For some of the mortgages, Hannity reportedly obtained funding from HUD under the National Housing Act loan program, which was first guaranteed under President Obama’s administration.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/384366-hannity-hud-shell-companies-report
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

So what? These sorts of property investment companies have been around forever. I know one guy locally that claims to pump out 7% annually on these investments which isn't bad.

Online corbe

Does he hide behind a Shell Company and get Federal Loan Guarantees while wearing knee pads?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

I can't stand Hannity, but BFD.

Offline Frank Cannon

Does he hide behind a Shell Company and get Federal Loan Guarantees while wearing knee pads?

I hide shit behind shell corps. A hell of a lot of people in business do. What the hell do you think an LLC is?

This article is manufactured bullshit so the the economically illiterate, welfare trailer trash and the generally stupid can be ginned up into a "Hate the rich" rally. It's pablum for the mentally retarded.

Online corbe

Your intolerance for poor, stupid people is showing again @Frank Cannon.

Offline Frank Cannon

Showing? I'm pretty effing clear on the subject. Lazy people want to hang around the ghetto in Section 8 housing living off govt' cheese? Fine. Just sit down and shut up while the rest of us with "Shell Corps" bust our asses to pay for the welfare.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
 :pop41:

Offline RoosGirl

I'm pretty sure Frank has an intolerance for people in general, regardless of whether they're poor or stupid.

Offline Frank Cannon

:pop41:

Careful with that. It appears we have some Social Justice types who would be angry that you have popcorn and they have none.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I can't stand Hannity, but BFD.

No kidding.  This is how scandals are manufactured.
The Republic is lost.

Online corbe

I have no problem with LLC's @Frank Cannon, the bottom line is Hannity has had Cohen and Ben Carson on his show multiple times and not disclosed the fact that both made him a richer azzhole.

Offline RoosGirl

I have no problem with LLC's @Frank Cannon, the bottom line is Hannity has had Cohen and Ben Carson on his show multiple times and not disclosed the fact that both made him a richer azzhole.

Why would he need to disclose that?

I want you to stop this nonsense right now.  If you make me defend Hannity one more time I'm really going to be pissed.

Offline Frank Cannon

See. Thanks for proving my point.

BTW, don't you have a meeting to attend?

Online corbe

All of you haters are missing the BIG point here, Cohen negotiated the NDA to keep Hannity quiet about his sex life with Trump.

*and with that I'll say Good Night.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 03:48:53 am by corbe »

Offline RoosGirl

All of you haters are missing the BIG point here, Cohen negotiated the NDA to keep Hannity quiet about his sex life with Trump.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Offline Frank Cannon

*and with that I'll say Good Night.

No! Don't go! I'm sure the Hill has some more fabricated anti Capitalist shit waiting to be posted here.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

"Shell Company" would be the type of terminology that a liberal would use, to smear somebody with wealth.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
So he invests his talk radio earnings into property. Between radio and Fox, his earnings have to be in the tens of millions and, unless he wants to sit on piles of cash, it has to be invested SOMEWHERE. What's the scandal here?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
I am shocked corbe and edpc would tag team two anti Hannity threads. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."