Author Topic: FORMER FBI ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: Why the Clinton Foundation is a “Criminal Conspiracy” That’s Worse Th  (Read 707 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

100% Fed Up
Jan 9, 2018

KALLSTROM: There’s no question the Clinton Foundation… is a criminal conspiracy. I mean I investigated the RICO Statute for years, and the FBI. I mean this puts our investigations of organized crime to shame from the standpoint it operated. I mean, its just a giant slushfund.

You know, get a bunch of Gulfstream fives, fly around the world, and buy wedding gowns, pay for weddings. I mean the tiny little amount of money that goes to charity, and I even question if those are charities. It’s preposterous why the IRS has not come down upon them earlier is beyond me. But there’s no question that it is beyond a criminal conspiracy and all those other things… the uncovering of names, the Uranium One thing, and all this other stuff.

(more)
https://100percentfedup.com/former-fbi-assistant-director-clinton-foundation-criminal-conspiracy-thats-worse-organized-crime-video/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
He knows it, we know it, and everyone else knows it but yet NOTHING is being done about it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien