Author Topic: Comey Versus . . . Obama? Ousted FBI Director Says Former President 'Jeopardized' DOJ  (Read 843 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Daily Wire
By EMILY ZANOTTI
April 16, 2018

It's rather evident that ousted former FBI Director James Comey has no love for President Donald Trump, but according to unaired segments from Comey's Sunday night interview with ABC News, he's not a fan of former President Obama either.

According to Fox News, Comey "rips" Obama in his upcoming book for compromising the impartiality of his administration — and the impartiality of the Department of Justice — by suggesting to media that an investigation into Hillary Clinton's misuse of classified information was a partisan circus.

“We had the problem that President Obama had twice publicly basically said, 'There’s no there, there.' In an interview with—on Fox, an interview on '60 Minutes,' I think. Both times he said that. So that’s his Justice Department,” Comey reportedly said during the dropped segment.

(more)
https://www.dailywire.com/news/29497/comey-versusobama-outsted-fbi-director-says-former-emily-zanotti
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

The Daily Wire
By EMILY ZANOTTI
April 16, 2018

It's rather evident that ousted former FBI Director James Comey has no love for President Donald Trump, but according to unaired segments from Comey's Sunday night interview with ABC News, he's not a fan of former President Obama either.

According to Fox News, Comey "rips" Obama in his upcoming book for compromising the impartiality of his administration — and the impartiality of the Department of Justice — by suggesting to media that an investigation into Hillary Clinton's misuse of classified information was a partisan circus.

“We had the problem that President Obama had twice publicly basically said, 'There’s no there, there.' In an interview with—on Fox, an interview on '60 Minutes,' I think. Both times he said that. So that’s his Justice Department,” Comey reportedly said during the dropped segment.

(more)
https://www.dailywire.com/news/29497/comey-versusobama-outsted-fbi-director-says-former-emily-zanotti

Bammy jeopardized the DOJ?  Wow.  What an epiphany!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DB

Obama just cut to the chase on the predetermined "investigation" results. That's obvious.