Author Topic: James Comey’s Own Friend Says ‘A Higher Loyalty’ Book Damages His Reputation And Credibility (VIDEO)  (Read 398 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Gateway Pundit
by Joshua Caplan
April 16, 2018

In an interview with CNN’s Ana Cabrera on Monday, James Comey’s own friend, former federal prosecutor Walter Mack, bashed ‘A Higher Loyalty,’ over its salacious details.

MACK: “I would say the first thought when I watched that last night was ‘where was his staff?’ ‘where were those around him with comparable experience to overcome whatever beaten down views he had?’ Because at least my experiences that when you feel beaten down, your decision-making is impacted and that’s when you need people around you to get you to think a little bit about where your situation and what you’re supposed to do about it.”

(more)
http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/james-comeys-own-friend-says-a-higher-loyalty-damages-his-reputation-and-credibility-video/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

This is absolutely astonishing........Comey has a friend?