Author Topic: 'MONEY LAUNDERING SCHEME': Hillary, DNC Funneled $84 Million Through State Parties To Avoid Campaign  (Read 757 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
On Monday, a lawsuit was filed against the Federal Election Commission (FEC) with the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia that claims the government entity has ignored complaints alleging that the Hillary Clinton Campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) funneled money through state parties to avoid campaign finance laws....

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29485/money-laundering-scheme-hillary-dnc-laundered-84-ryan-saavedra

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I'm wondering if they haven't upped the game for this election. The DNC is broke, yet there seems to be piles of money being pumped into Dem campaigns from third parties and masses of supposed 'small donors'. Sounds to me like some very big donors are laundering their money with runarounds of the election law.
The Republic is lost.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I'm wondering if they haven't upped the game for this election. The DNC is broke, yet there seems to be piles of money being pumped into Dem campaigns from third parties and masses of supposed 'small donors'. Sounds to me like some very big donors are laundering their money with runarounds of the election law.

These type of games are pretty normal for politics of both parties. The difference is the extent the Clinton machine did it.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
These type of games are pretty normal for politics of both parties. The difference is the extent the Clinton machine did it.

Sort of, but the GOP does it on a much more limited scale, and not so much in a way that tries to deliberately deceive as to the source.

I have a feeling they are up to some new tricks this election, trying to hide outside and even foreign deep pocket money more effectively to make it look like small donor money, yet not through the DNC, for starters.
The Republic is lost.