Author Topic: VIDEO: Pelosi suffers face spasms, says wrong words during brief appearance  (Read 844 times)

rangerrebew

VIDEO: Pelosi suffers face spasms, says wrong words during brief appearance
April 12, 2018
By Kyle Olson

Nancy Pelosi only spoke for a few minutes to reporters on Wednesday, but she still wasn’t able to avoid suffering face spasms, brain freezes and repeatedly using the wrong words.

“As we all know that the, uh, the, um, the Republicans have this tax cuts for the rich — 83% of the benefits going to the top 1%, 86 million middle class American families,” she continued, her face spasming, “will be paying, uh, more taxes in the life, of, of the bill, and, what’s important is it increases the deficit when you add in interest on the national, uh, on the uh, tax cut for the cor— corporate to over two, uh, two trillion dollars added to the deficit,” she finally said.

Pelosi had trouble speaking off the top of her head, then attempting to go back to her script.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-pelosi-suffers-face-spasms-says-wrong-words-during-brief-appearance/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I've said it before, dollars to donuts Pelosi and Shrillary are having TIA's and I bet the big one is not far off.

https://www.webmd.com/stroke/tc/transient-ischemic-attack-tia-topic-overview#1

Offline RoosGirl

“I always like to have, uh, sessions with college students, high school students and the rest to hear what they think about the future,” she said.

“And when they talk about what some of their priorities are, they, they most always talk about Medicare and Soc— Medicaid and Social Security,” Pelosi claimed.

:silly:  OMG  Nancy has confused seniors in high school and college with senior citizens.  Awesome.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

She's got problems, but I didn't notice any face "spasms".

Offline Night Hides Not

She is the victim of Botox overuse.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline libertybele

I've said it before, dollars to donuts Pelosi and Shrillary are having TIA's and I bet the big one is not far off.

https://www.webmd.com/stroke/tc/transient-ischemic-attack-tia-topic-overview#1

Absolutely.  She's had many and she needs to step down.  Very sad, but it's time.

Not so sure that Hill's are TIA's though.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I have seen Pelosi forget what she is talking about mid-sentence several times. I have seen her freeze up, and forget where she is, who she is addressing, and what she is talking about.

But yes, I agree that there were several indicators in this speech which point out that she is getting worse by the month/week. I still say that by the end of this year she will be incoherent.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Absolutely.  She's had many and she needs to step down.  Very sad, but it's time.

Not so sure that Hill's are TIA's though.

What is sad about it?  Shouldn't she be spending time with her family this late in life?  Not that the Democrats won't find someone equally nuts to replace her but she needs to retire.  Nothing sad about it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
And yet despite the duplicitous, incoherent, totalitarian policies she's advanced even before these catastrophic messaging malfunctions, I still don't see any concerted Dem push to replace her.

Speaks volumes of who and what her Party is.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 01:05:50 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline mountaineer

She is the victim of Botox overuse.
That substance must have side effects,  and she seems to have had a boatload of it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

When does she ever say "right words"?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Her face moves?

That isn't a mask?

Really?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Nancy is becoming a real problem for the democrat-communists.

She won't leave on her own, and she's too big a figure for them to push out the door.

The best thing they can do is to gradually limit her public appearances to less and less.

At least Ruthie Ginsburg just... falls asleep.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Me, neither, but I did notice a woman who's obviously suffered a stroke.  Or some mental problem.  Isn't anyone capable to telling her not to embarrass herself in public?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Me, neither, but I did notice a woman who's obviously suffered a stroke.  Or some mental problem.  Isn't anyone capable to telling her not to embarrass herself in public?

:rolling:

Look at the lies she expects everyone else to swallow.

She wouldn't believe anyone who brought it up to her even with Hours of her on camera meltdowns.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com