Author Topic: Dem lawmaker calls on Fox News to fire Hannity  (Read 554 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem lawmaker calls on Fox News to fire Hannity
« on: April 16, 2018, 10:05:40 pm »
By Brett Samuels - 04/16/18 05:48 PM EDT

Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) said Monday that Fox News should fire Sean Hannity in the wake of the revelation that he is a client of President Trump’s personal attorney, Michael Cohen.

Hannity has frequently covered stories about Cohen — including the FBI raids on the New York lawyer's home and office last week — without revealing his own connection.

“I think he is so into this like a pig in the mud he can’t get out of it. And I think he deserves to be fired. His word can never again be trusted,” Connolly said on CNN.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/383433-dem-lawmaker-calls-on-fox-news-to-fire-hannity
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Dem lawmaker calls on Fox News to fire Hannity
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 10:06:04 pm »
That didn't take long..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 10:10:53 pm »
SHOCKING! A Liberal wants Hannity fired. This is Global News! Something like this has never, ever, happened before...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 10:42:22 pm »
First, let's fire every media member who spoke with Comey, Mueller, McCabe and/or Rosenstein.   And then, fire Rep. Connolly. 

« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 10:43:43 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline verga

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 02:01:58 am »
By Brett Samuels - 04/16/18 05:48 PM EDT

Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) said Monday that Fox News should fire Sean Hannity in the wake of the revelation that he is a client of President Trump’s personal attorney, Michael Cohen.

Hannity has frequently covered stories about Cohen — including the FBI raids on the New York lawyer's home and office last week — without revealing his own connection.

“I think he is so into this like a pig in the mud he can’t get out of it. And I think he deserves to be fired. His word can never again be trusted,” Connolly said on CNN.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/383433-dem-lawmaker-calls-on-fox-news-to-fire-hannity
Connolly is a POS, I had to listen to the wind bag go on and on one time, that was two times too many.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.