Author Topic: National Stand for Your Rights 2A Rally Scheduled for April 14th Across USA  (Read 534 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
 Ammoland Inc. Posted on April 12, 2018 by John Crump

U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)- Last month, Gun control advocates marched in DC for the “March for Our Lives.” Millionaire actors, billionaire talk show host, and gun control groups funded this event, claiming it was about children's lives and further lied by saying it was student organized.

The Democratic party's pawns, like David Hogg, were pushed out on stage to repeat talking points from anti-gun groups. Leftist politicians like Chuck Schumer, gave speeches to play to their base and push a false narrative. Television networks fawned over the march pretending like it was a non-partisan event.

Now one group is taking on the idea that every American wants gun control. They are pushing back against the anti-gun groups that use kids to try to deflect criticism for their indefensible stance.

That group is the National Constitutional Coalition of Patriotic Americans (NCCPA), and it is hosting pro-Second Amendment rallies called “Americans for America.”

On April 14th 2018 gun rights advocates will take to state capitals across the country to let their state governments hear their voices.

More: https://www.ammoland.com/2018/04/national-stand-your-rights-2a-rally/

Offline Axeslinger

Nothing like zero days notice! 9999hair out0000
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Nothing like zero days notice! 9999hair out0000

I post 'em when I find 'em.

Offline Axeslinger

I post 'em when I find 'em.
@Elderberry
Sorry bud...that wasn’t a comment directed at you, I appreciate your posting it!  That was my frustration at our sides inability to effectively organize something like this.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson