Author Topic: GOP launches LYIN' COMEY website  (Read 910 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
GOP launches LYIN' COMEY website
« on: April 13, 2018, 08:23:20 pm »
Republican National Committee.
May 13, 2017

While Democrats feigned outrage over President Trump’s firing of James Comey, they had long questioned Comey’s ability to lead the FBI and even called for him to be fired.

Nancy Pelosi suggested that Comey was “not in the right job.”

Bernie Sanders said, “It would not be a bad thing for the American people if [Comey] did step down.”

Chuck Schumer said, “I do not have confidence in [Comey] any longer.”

Maxine Waters said Comey “has no credibility” and deserved to be fired.

Click here for the facts.

(more)
https://lyincomey.com/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: GOP launches LYIN' COMEY website
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 08:31:24 pm »

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 08:33:56 pm »
Do I detect some fight in the GOP?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 12:33:57 am »
Do I detect some fight in the GOP?

It won't last.  They'll break off and flee at the first sign of media disapproval.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 12:43:11 am »
I think it would be just as helpful and informative for someone to launch a LYIN' GOP website that catalogues all the bullshit broken and reneged promises made since 2010 by nearly every creature in it from the Establishment leadership on down.  From 'repeal root and branch' to 'a return to fiscal responsibility' and '48 hours bills are to be posted before any votes are held' for starters.

In tandem with that - a sister website called "Treasonous Slimeballs: The Democrat Party"
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775