Author Topic: Proposal To Break California Into 3 States Could Make November Ballot  (Read 556 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

CBS Los Angeles
City News Service
April 12, 2018 at 7:36 am

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — Voters could get a chance to decide whether California should be split into three states this November.

Venture capitalist Tim Draper, who authored an initiative to break up the Golden State, says it has received enough signatures to qualify for the November ballot. Draper says the initiative, which he calls the “CAL 3” has more than 600,000 signatures and will be submitted to election officials next week.

The initiative needed signatures from 365,880 registered voters – 5 percent of the total votes cast for governor in the 2014 election – to qualify for the ballot.

(more)
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/04/12/california-3-states-november-ballot/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Proposal To Break California Into 3 States Could Make November Ballot
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 11:18:17 am »
Who cares?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Proposal To Break California Into 3 States Could Make November Ballot
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 11:22:22 am »
Who cares?

...then Maryland's Eastern Shore should be a separate State too.   (It's fire engine red)
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.