Author Topic: Democrats praise Trump nominee for 9th Circuit  (Read 7380 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Democrats praise Trump nominee for 9th Circuit
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2018, 12:24:07 am »
https://vettingroom.org/2018/04/11/mark-bennett/

Additionally, Bennett has also been a generous donor to the Republican Party of Hawaii, donating almost $5000 over the years, including $400 in October 2017, after his name had been proposed for a federal judgeship but before the formal vetting process had begun.[14]  Bennett has also donated to support Lingle, former U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte and Hawaii State Legislator Cynthia Thielen, all Republicans.[15]  On the flip side, Bennett financially supported Rep. Colleen Hanabusa (a Democrat) in her primary challenge to Schatz in 2014.[16]

Seems right up Trump's alley, supporting both Republicans and Democrats.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 12:24:45 am by RoosGirl »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2018, 12:31:54 am »
Good grief, @Jazzhead .  Did you even read what I posted?  Nowhere did I mention his political view.  Nowhere. 

I have a problem with ANYONE who interjects their personal viewpoint, and even worse, personal feelings, in any judicial ruling at the expense of written law.  In other words, I detest ANYONE who legislates from the bench.

I clearly understand that you hold the opposite view - that you applaud judges who use the power of the bench to write 'laws' that are contrary to the Constitution, yet promote your particular viewpoint.  But do not for a minute assume that I think the same way as you.  I do not.  I will always be the one siding with the Constitution of the United States of America here while you argue that the means are somehow justified by the ends.

I don't even know what his opinion of same-sex marriage is.  But the fact that you describe it as 'gay' marriage instead of 'same-sex' marriage proves that you are an enemy of the very 'equal protection' that you pretend to champion.  Marriage laws in states like California held zero regard for preference.  Thus, equal protection applied.  But now that 'preference' has been added to the equation, equal protection no longer applies.  Because my particular preference is denied while the preference of a select class is allowed.  And not by law either.  Nor by the Constitution.  It is allowed purely on the fiat of black-robed tyrants.

Personally, I believe that the members of a society should all have a voice in setting the rules that mold and shape a society.  Yet clearly you do not.  And THAT is what separates you from me.  Not your view on same-sex marriage.  Not your view on gun ownership.  But your utter contempt for allowing society to come together and choose its own laws.

Bravo!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2018, 12:46:58 am »
Bravo!

Agreed!  @Hoodat that was a top-notch takedown.  Top notch!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2018, 12:53:14 am »
Agreed!  @Hoodat that was a top-notch takedown.  Top notch!

Yep.   :patriot:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2018, 03:51:55 am »
Good grief, @Jazzhead .  Did you even read what I posted?  Nowhere did I mention his political view.  Nowhere. 

Of course you did.  You cited his view supporting same sex marriage.  That is a political position.   

I have a problem with ANYONE who interjects their personal viewpoint, and even worse, personal feelings, in any judicial ruling at the expense of written law.  In other words, I detest ANYONE who legislates from the bench.

Fine, but why do you jump to conclusions?   The man's never been a judge.   So what if he's got opinions and feelings, so do you.   There's no evidence he won't be an honest judge and apply the law to the facts in the pursuit of justice.  Yet you reflexively impugn his integrity.   And cut me a break - I know darn well you have no problem with judges who "legislate from the bench" if they're "legislating" stuff you support.     

I clearly understand that you hold the opposite view - that you applaud judges who use the power of the bench to write 'laws' that are contrary to the Constitution, yet promote your particular viewpoint.

Oh, bullspit.   The judges I applaud are those that fairly apply the law to the facts.   Judges didn't create same sex marriage.  The states freely chose to provide valuable benefits and protections to the contract of civil marriage.  The Constitution says what it says, and its protections aren't limited just to folks like yourself.   

But do not for a minute assume that I think the same way as you.  I do not.  I will always be the one siding with the Constitution of the United States of America here while you argue that the means are somehow justified by the ends.

Oh, you bore me with your virtue signaling.   The Constitution supports my position,  and rejects your demand to impose your religious values.  You don't "side with the Constitution".   The Constitution demands that the law afford EVERYONE  its equal protection.

I don't even know what his opinion of same-sex marriage is.

Well, you quoted some politician who thinks he supports same sex marriage.  Don't debate dishonestly.   

But the fact that you describe it as 'gay' marriage instead of 'same-sex' marriage proves that you are an enemy of the very 'equal protection' that you pretend to champion.  Marriage laws in states like California held zero regard for preference.  Thus, equal protection applied.  But now that 'preference' has been added to the equation, equal protection no longer applies.  Because my particular preference is denied while the preference of a select class is allowed.  And not by law either.  Nor by the Constitution.  It is allowed purely on the fiat of black-robed tyrants.

Your particular preference isn't denied.  Go marry the woman of your choice.   What pisses you off is that the government can't impose your religious values on others.   Separation of church and state, bub.  Equal protection of the law, sir.  It's all there in the Constitution.    What can't my neighbors marry in your special world?   

Personally, I believe that the members of a society should all have a voice in setting the rules that mold and shape a society.  Yet clearly you do not.  And THAT is what separates you from me.  Not your view on same-sex marriage.  Not your view on gun ownership.  But your utter contempt for allowing society to come together and choose its own laws.

I have no quarrel with democracy.   I have no quarrel with folks choosing who to live and socialize and worship with.   But we live in a Constitutional republic, not a democracy.   
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 11:14:38 am by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2018, 05:50:59 am »
We were "assured" by the Trumplican Populists that Trump would ONLY nominate Conservatives to the bench.

And Democrat voters  were assured by Democrats that he would do the same thing if he won. Truth is nobody knows what the hell he will do next. Sometimes he surprises the hell out of me and I'm applauding loudly. Other times like this and I ask myself how the hell did we end up with him?
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2018, 06:56:53 am »
Nice counter.

People forget most of their fellow Americans who vote D are not necessarily ideological Leftists, but liberals who disagree on somethings and maybe agree on others. America and the constitution belong just as much to our left leaning neighbors as it does to us.

@aligncare  I can't thank you enough for saying this.
 888heartkitty
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2018, 12:08:02 pm »
@aligncare  I can't thank you enough for saying this.
 888heartkitty

You’re welcome. No American has exclusive ownership of what it means to be an American. Half my family votes D. What am I supposed to do? Hate them because they disagree with my conservatism? Or rather discuss our differences and respect each other’s right to disagree?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2018, 03:23:29 am »
Of course you did.  You cited his view supporting same sex marriage.  That is a political position.

Here is my statement again:

Without exception, Judges should always rule based upon the law as written, and not upon what they wish the law said.  This guy is a judicial-fiat-loving liberal douchebag.

Nowhere in any of that did I cite his view supporting same-sex marriage.  Nowhere.  Your claim is false.

And cut me a break - I know darn well you have no problem with judges who "legislate from the bench" if they're "legislating" stuff you support.

Absolutely positively untrue.  I have stressed this exact point countless times - Roe being a prime example.  The court would have been just as wrong to prohibit states from legalizing abortion nationwide based solely upon fiat just as they were wrong to prohibit states from banning it.  The ends do not justify the means.  Ever.  Again, it is something that separates you from me.  Your claim is patently false.

Oh, bullspit.   The judges I applaud are those that fairly apply the law to the facts.

You have an extensive posting history that proves otherwise.

Judges didn't create same sex marriage.  The states freely chose to provide valuable benefits and protections to the contract of civil marriage.   

My state didn't.  Neither did California, or Virginia, or Kansas, or Utah, or North Dakota.  In fact, a vast majority of the States set established laws on marriage that are completely impartial to sexual preference.  Yet it was a judge that overruled what the vast majority of States had already decided.  Again, your claim is patently false.

The Constitution says what it says, and its protections aren't limited just to folks like yourself.

The Constitution says that powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.  This means that States get to decide how to sanction marriage, and that people can decide their own relationships.  Yet you believe that the marriage law of one State should be imposed on the rest, as long as you favor that law.  But the reverse is never true in that if you don't favor the law of a particular State, then that law should not be imposed on anyone else.  It is the exact opposite of equal protection, and is in itself a demonstration of contempt on the very Constitution you pretend to support.

Oh, you bore me with your virtue signaling.   The Constitution supports my position

Really?  Then why is it that every single time we have this conversation, you are unable to cite a single thing in the Constitution that supports your viewpoint?  Heck, I would even be willing to concede the 'Equal protection' argument if you indeed supported equal protection.  But you don't support it at all.

.  .  .  and rejects your demand to impose your religious values.

Whoa, hold the phone!  Who said anything about religion?  I certainly didn't bring it up.  So why did you?  Religion has nothing to do with the tyranny of judicial fiat.  And every time you bring it up, it shows that you don't have a legal leg to stand on.

You don't "side with the Constitution".   The Constitution demands that the law afford EVERYONE  its equal protection.

I ALWAYS side with the Constitution.  I ALWAYS support equal protection.  It is you that does not.  Because it is YOU who supports judges who inject 'preference' into the equation where no such preference previously existed.  And by doing so, you create a protected class while denying others their own preference.  It is an egregious violation of equal protection.

Well, you quoted some politician who thinks he supports same sex marriage.  Don't debate dishonestly.

Hearsay.  I can quote many politicians who think that Donald Trump is a Conservative.  That doesn't make him a Conservative.  Besides, Bennett's opinion on same-sex marriage has nothing to do with anything I said.  He could be in favor of beastiality, or vehemently oppose cohabitation, or he could be a card-carrying member of the KKK like Democrat appointee Hugo Black.  But all that matters to me is whether or not he follows the Constitution of the United States of America or not.  Which should explain to you why I don't give a rats ass about whether two people of the same gender get married to each other or not, regardless of sexual preference.  And your contempt for the Constitution explains why each and every time you make this an argument about gay marriage and your religious bigotry.

Your particular preference isn't denied.

My particular preference is to be married to identical twins.  And that preference certainly is denied.  This has been pointed out to you multiple times.  Yet you refuse to listen to what other say, instead receding into the bigotry of your own closed mind.

What pisses you off is that the government can't impose your religious values on others. 

I don't want government imposing religious views on anyone.  Not that that has anything at all to do with this conversation.

Separation of church and state, bub.

'Separation of church and state' does not appear in the Constitution, not that that has anything at all to do with the people of California choosing their own marriage laws.

Equal protection of the law, sir.

We had equal protection before.  We no longer have it now that 'preference' has been added to the equation.

It's all there in the Constitution. 

The fact that it actually is in the Constitution proves that you are an enemy of the Constitution.  You demand that Vermont marriage law be imposed upon Californians, but balk at having California marriage law imposed upon Vermont.  Nothing equal about that.  You pick a side, and then applaud when your side is imposed against the will of others.  There is a name for it.  Tyranny.

What can't my neighbors marry in your special world?   

Your neighbors can do whatever they please.  No one is stopping them from getting married.  Just don't demand the rest of the state of Pennsylvania to sanction it without a vote.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2018, 03:28:33 am »
And Democrat voters  were assured by Democrats that he would do the same thing if he won. Truth is nobody knows what the hell he will do next. Sometimes he surprises the hell out of me and I'm applauding loudly. Other times like this and I ask myself how the hell did we end up with him?

Best post ever!  However he hardly ever follows through with the things he says he is going to do.  You could be clapping in applause and he will change mid clap.  I was ready to give him praise when he said he wouldn't sign the spending bill and then he did.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2018, 03:59:35 am »

Without exception, Judges should always rule based upon the law as written, and not upon what they wish the law said.  This guy is a judicial-fiat-loving liberal douchebag.

Nowhere in any of that did I cite his view supporting same-sex marriage.  Nowhere.  Your claim is false.

Absolutely positively untrue.  I have stressed this exact point countless times - Roe being a prime example.  The court would have been just as wrong to prohibit states from legalizing abortion nationwide based solely upon fiat just as they were wrong to prohibit states from banning it.  The ends do not justify the means.  Ever.  Again, it is something that separates you from me.  Your claim is patently false.

My state didn't.  Neither did California, or Virginia, or Kansas, or Utah, or North Dakota.  In fact, a vast majority of the States set established laws on marriage that are completely impartial to sexual preference.  Yet it was a judge that overruled what the vast majority of States had already decided.  Again, your claim is patently false.

The Constitution says that powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.  This means that States get to decide how to sanction marriage, and that people can decide their own relationships.  Yet you believe that the marriage law of one State should be imposed on the rest, as long as you favor that law.  But the reverse is never true in that if you don't favor the law of a particular State, then that law should not be imposed on anyone else.  It is the exact opposite of equal protection, and is in itself a demonstration of contempt on the very Constitution you pretend to support.

Really?  Then why is it that every single time we have this conversation, you are unable to cite a single thing in the Constitution that supports your viewpoint?  Heck, I would even be willing to concede the 'Equal protection' argument if you indeed supported equal protection.  But you don't support it at all.

Whoa, hold the phone!  Who said anything about religion?  I certainly didn't bring it up.  So why did you?  Religion has nothing to do with the tyranny of judicial fiat.  And every time you bring it up, it shows that you don't have a legal leg to stand on.

I ALWAYS side with the Constitution.  I ALWAYS support equal protection.  It is you that does not.  Because it is YOU who supports judges who inject 'preference' into the equation where no such preference previously existed.  And by doing so, you create a protected class while denying others their own preference.  It is an egregious violation of equal protection.

Hearsay.  I can quote many politicians who think that Donald Trump is a Conservative.  That doesn't make him a Conservative.  Besides, Bennett's opinion on same-sex marriage has nothing to do with anything I said.  He could be in favor of beastiality, or vehemently oppose cohabitation, or he could be a card-carrying member of the KKK like Democrat appointee Hugo Black.  But all that matters to me is whether or not he follows the Constitution of the United States of America or not.  Which should explain to you why I don't give a rats ass about whether two people of the same gender get married to each other or not, regardless of sexual preference.  And your contempt for the Constitution explains why each and every time you make this an argument about gay marriage and your religious bigotry.

My particular preference is to be married to identical twins.  And that preference certainly is denied.  This has been pointed out to you multiple times.  Yet you refuse to listen to what other say, instead receding into the bigotry of your own closed mind.

I don't want government imposing religious views on anyone.  Not that that has anything at all to do with this conversation.

'Separation of church and state' does not appear in the Constitution, not that that has anything at all to do with the people of California choosing their own marriage laws.

We had equal protection before.  We no longer have it now that 'preference' has been added to the equation.

The fact that it actually is in the Constitution proves that you are an enemy of the Constitution.  You demand that Vermont marriage law be imposed upon Californians, but balk at having California marriage law imposed upon Vermont.  Nothing equal about that.  You pick a side, and then applaud when your side is imposed against the will of others.  There is a name for it.  Tyranny.

Your neighbors can do whatever they please.  No one is stopping them from getting married.  Just don't demand the rest of the state of Pennsylvania to sanction it without a vote.

That was absolutely and positively a right proper disembowelment.  I love how you tossed his entrails of colon-residing argument up in the air and diced them before they hit the floor.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2018, 04:13:00 am »
That was absolutely and positively a right proper disembowelment.  I love how you tossed his entrails of colon-residing argument up in the air and diced them before they hit the floor.

Yes, brutal and well-done!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2018, 11:52:00 am »
Even with the depth and scope of the corruption in our highest levels of government Trump supporters are *still* your number one enemy.

@Right_in_Virginia @INVAR

Of course. Remember,these are people that worshiped at the Altar of Bush. They are Party People to the core.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2018, 11:56:18 am »

I'm living up to the charges sweetie.  Your fellow nut jobs made a big ass mistake deciding to make Principled Conservatives your enemy.

@INVAR

Ok,so how does that affect you?

Exactly the kind of condescension I have come to expect of not only Godless Leftists, but Trumplicans like you as well.

Yah really miss the days of Homo Jorge being in the WH,don't you? After all,didn't Hay-Zues! command you to "Love your fellow man!"?

Obviously the 'bitterness' being displayed is from those of you who cannot stand any principles that do not fawn all over Trump and any mention of biblical morality or God and the bible that is not singing hosannas to your guy in the White House.

Naw,it's mostly because you are all whiny little hypocritical bitches.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2018, 11:59:56 am »

All I'm saying is let's not go off half-cocked because of some horror headline that Dems have said positive things about a guy.

@Jazzhead

Surely you jest! If we all do that,it takes all the fun out of politics,and we would be just like all those 200 year old voters who only show up on election day in Dim districts.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2018, 12:02:14 pm »
Mark Jeremy Bennett is also a liberal who believes that law should be written by judges - not legislators.

@Hoodat

Since when is THAT "liberal" in any respect?

Too many people confuse liberalism with fascism. Most come from the left.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2018, 12:05:20 pm »
And again - we were assured and promised that Trump would be nominating Originalists and Constitutionalists to the Bench, and that was reason No. 1 why we were told to support and vote for the guy.

@INVAR

Not only a lie,a DAMNED lie!

There were two valid reasons to support Trump.

1: He's not Hillary

2: He's not one of the alleged Republican "usual suspects".

No doubt "2:" is what is keeping you pissed off. You are a cult member,and no one from your cult won. This hurts and offends you. We get it,we just don't care.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2018, 12:10:00 pm »
Lots of conservatives I know support the Equal Protection Clause as well -- given that it is in the 14th Amendment.  But I don't know many judicial conservatives who thought that clause applied to gay marriage.

@Maj. Bill Martin

The Bible Thumpers HATE the idea of  homo marriage because many of them seem to be jealous of people having a choice they HAVE,but are afraid to take because their kind and loving God will condemn them to burn in a pit of fire for all eternity.

MUCH better if everyone wears red and marches in a straight line.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2018, 12:13:20 pm »
I notice he forms those misinterpretations in order to cast social conservatives in a bad light.   

@Cyber Liberty

It would be tough to do a better job of that than you do yourselves,and you are NOT "social conservatives". You are "social fascists" that hate the idea of individuals having the RIGHT to make  up their own minds about how to live their personal lives. Two prominent political leaders that were in full agreement with you were named Hitler and Stalin.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 12:13:51 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2018, 12:20:00 pm »

@NavyCanDo

So,it's business as usual with the political classes. I haven't found a politician I am in complete agreement with since Barry Goldwater stepped off the stage.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2018, 12:26:35 pm »
Best post ever!  However he hardly ever follows through with the things he says he is going to do.  You could be clapping in applause and he will change mid clap.  I was ready to give him praise when he said he wouldn't sign the spending bill and then he did.

@Chosen Daughter

We ALL whine about that,regardless of it it is a Dim or an alleged Republican in office,or regardless of if we self-identify as being a "liberal" (maybe THE biggest lie ever told) or a "conservative"

Like it or not,"give and take" is a part of politics. If you want to get "X bill" passed into law,you might have to agree to support "Y bill" to get the votes you need to make "X Bill" happen.

Politics is the law of give and take,and your prime concern is to make sure you don't get taken.

The end result is most voters are always semi-pissed because they didn't get everything they wanted,regardless of who they voted for. That's just the nature of the game. If it wasn't,we would be living in a police state.

Offline XenaLee

• Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2018, 12:34:30 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

It would be tough to do a better job of that than you do yourselves,and you are NOT "social conservatives". You are "social fascists" that hate the idea of individuals having the RIGHT to make  up their own minds about how to live their personal lives. Two prominent political leaders that were in full agreement with you were named Hitler and Stalin.

Ok... now that ^  ^  is about as asinine a statement/comment as I've seen, thus far, made on this forum.

Congrats!   You're now in the top three.

No quarter given to the enemy within...ever.

You can vote your way into socialism, but you have to shoot your way out of it.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2018, 12:45:54 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Who is this "you" to whom you refer, Pete?  Do I look like I have a mouse in my pocket?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline XenaLee

• Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2018, 12:46:48 pm »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
No quarter given to the enemy within...ever.

You can vote your way into socialism, but you have to shoot your way out of it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2018, 12:51:49 pm »
Ok... now that ^  ^  is about as asinine a statement/comment as I've seen, thus far, made on this forum.

Congrats!   You're now in the top three.

@XenaLee

It's not MY fault you can't stand the truth.