Author Topic: UNREAL: Palestinians Who Burned Tires So Israel Could Not See Terrorist Infiltrators Demand Israel G  (Read 807 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Daily Wire
By HANK BERRIEN
April 11, 2018

Unbelievable.

Only two days after Palestinians burned thousands of tires on the Israeli border with Gaza in order to create smoke that would hide Palestinian terrorists from Israel Defense Force troops, a spokesman for the Palestinian Transport Ministry complained of the ensuing shortage of tires, demanding that Israel supply more.

Last Friday, Gazans burned 10,000 tires to obscure the vision of the security fence separating Israel from Gaza so that Israeli troops could not not see infiltrators into the land.

Then, on Sunday, speaking to The Jerusalem Post, Muhammad Hamdan, a spokesman for the PA Transportation Ministry, made this incredible statement:

We have been informed by the Israeli side that imports of tires have been halted until further notice. There is no doubt stopping tire imports will have a negative effect on Palestinians in Gaza especially considering there is a shortage of them there. We are going to exert all efforts so that Israel reverses its decision.

(more)
https://www.dailywire.com/news/29319/unreal-palestinians-who-burned-tires-so-israel-hank-berrien
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Let them walk.

Gotta find a solution to this ... I just don't know how many wars Israel can fight at one time.... and BiBi want to focus on Iran.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 12:15:18 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Gotta find a solution to this ... I just don't know how many wars Israel can fight at one time.... and BiBi want to focus on Iran.

Not to worry. Gaza is nothing. Israel could cripple and bring Gaza to its knees in only a few days, if they ever got serious about it. The only reason they have not done so yet, is because of humanitarian reasons. Israel does not want to hurt the Arabs in Gaza. In fact, the opposite is true. Israel wants to help them. But that is impossible with the fanatic barbarians in charge.

But, if it came down to a national security issue, Israel would snuff out Gaza like someone putting out a cigarette. It would be nothing to them, if they ever really intended to take Gaza out. And to get them off the table.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.