Author Topic: Broward County Votes Against Arming Teachers  (Read 549 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Broward County Votes Against Arming Teachers
« on: April 11, 2018, 02:38:08 am »
DailyWire
By HANK BERRIEN
April 10, 2018

On Tuesday, the Broward County School Board voted against arming teachers in schools, as they chose not to participate in Florida’s newly-established school guardian program, which allows certain school employees to carry weapons.

School Board member Rosalind Osgood said, “This would mean more guns, the purchase of more guns, the legalization of more guns and more guns brought from the community into schools.”

The program was created after the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. It has been named after football coach Aaron Feis, who died protecting the students. It funds $67 million statewide for training and stipends for certain school employees to be armed.

(more)
https://www.dailywire.com/news/29275/broward-county-votes-against-arming-teachers-hank-berrien

Liberals just don't get it. Oh well, they will have to learn the hard way. A 'Gun Free Zone' sign is like ringing a dinner bell for lunatics and criminals.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Broward County Votes Against Arming Teachers
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 02:45:52 am »
I wonder how they expect to keep the kids safe?  The police are already proven gutless, as are the school security.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Broward County Votes Against Arming Teachers
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 02:51:25 am »
I wonder how they expect to keep the kids safe?  The police are already proven gutless, as are the school security.

They have made the decision that if keeping children safe involves guns, then they would rather leave them vulnerable and at the mercy of chance and fate. Just more Liberal insanity.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.