Author Topic: BUSTED! Major new Clinton campaign scandal exposed  (Read 981 times)

rangerrebew

BUSTED! Major new Clinton campaign scandal exposed
« on: April 08, 2018, 05:57:01 pm »

BUSTED! Major new Clinton campaign scandal exposed

April 7, 2018

“On the Holmes Front, with Frank Holmes”

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton implied that the NRA secretly took money from the Russian government to bring down her brilliant presidential campaign in 2016.

No, really.

But a fresh political scandal shows that it was actually her campaign that hid tens of thousands of dollars in funding from her government-funded donors.

Hillary’s a horrible politician, but she’s a perfect example of the two things anti-American politicians always do: They shift the blame, and they lecture the American people on how much their country sucks.

https://thehornnews.com/busted-major-new-clinton-campaign-scandal-exposed/

Online libertybele

Re: BUSTED! Major new Clinton campaign scandal exposed
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 11:17:54 pm »
Does this really even matter?  She will NEVER be held responsible for anything she's done.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 12:17:40 am »
Does this really even matter?  She will NEVER be held responsible for anything she's done.

Is Donald going to now say oh darn I shouldn't have honored her at my Inauguration Lunch.  Admitting that they were good friends and now......and next week or next month.  Next year.  The next big story.  As Trump screams from the top of his lungs.   Dooooooon't lock her up!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 04:52:33 am »

Bingo.  I think this ship has sailed.  I wish we could finish with the Mueller investigation and everything else, so we could focus on our current problems.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2018, 09:11:30 am »
Bingo.  I think this ship has sailed.  I wish we could finish with the Mueller investigation and everything else, so we could focus on our current problems.

...and so does Hillary.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2018, 11:04:22 am »
...and so does Hillary.

Why?  She's well insulated.  As long as Sessions, Mueller and Rosenstein are in place, she has absolutely nothing to worry about.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.