Author Topic: President Trump is obligated, by law, to stop the caravan invasion from Mexico  (Read 5798 times)

Offline johnwk

See: Annual ‘Caravan’ of Central-American Asylum Seekers – Heading to U.S.-Mexico Border – Sparks Trump’s Concern

April 2nd, 2018

”Alex Mensing, one of the US collaborators who works for Pueblo Sin Fronteras, started in the city of Tapachula, which is located in the state of Chiapas, Mexico, and borders Guatemala. The caravan of about 1,100 people is currently in Oaxaca, Mexico, about 420 miles from their starting point. Mensing said the migrants would turn themselves in and request asylum.

Pueblo Sin Fronteras said they would not respond to Trump's tweet, but stated that the refugee caravan "is a movement made of people who were forced to flee their countries of origin due to persecution and violence."

Note: that Pueblo Sin Fronteras means people without borders.

Keep in mind our Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land.  The fact is, our federal government is specifically charged with power:

”To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions” See Article 1, Section 8, Clause 15

As President, and in compliance with our federal government’s duty to protect the United States against invasions, Trump should immediately call out the National Guard, place them on the border, block these invaders, and protect the United States against this pending invasion.  To not block these invaders at our border and allow them entry into the United States will, by default, entitle them to stay while a long legal process takes place which essentially allows them to stay and burden American Citizens with the costs of their economic needs: food, shelter, clothing, public schooling, medical attention, including the costs of females giving birth.

It’s time for President Trump to nip this madness in the bud, and do what is right for America’s citizens.

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance the economic needs of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled aliens who have invaded America borders.

Offline johnwk

Re: Our President can exercise emergency powers as Commander in Chief!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 12:14:48 pm »

As Commander in Chief, President Trump can exercise established emergency powers over our military and order them into action if, in his judgement, the common defense and general welfare of the United States are in jeopardy.  In doing so, he must inform Congress within 48 hours of taking such action, and the troops cannot be committed for more than 60 days, unless Congress approves a longer time period.  The President can also exercise an additional 30 days to re-deploy the troops.

It’s time for President Trump to exercise his powers as Commander in Chief, and protect the United States and her citizens from this annual caravan invasion.

JWK

There was a time not too long ago in New York when the able-bodied were ashamed to accept home relief, a program created by Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1931 when he was Governor. Now, New York City and many other major cities are infested with countless government cheese factions from poverty stricken countries, who not only demand welfare, but use it to buy beer, wine, drugs, sex, and Lotto tickets.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 12:16:11 pm by johnwk »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He has the ability.  Does he have the will?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline johnwk

See: 
Trump: deploy military at U.S.-Mexico border until wall built

April 3, 2018

”WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump stepped up his tough talk on immigration on Tuesday, saying he wants to deploy U.S. military forces to stop illegal immigrants at the border with Mexico until a long-promised wall is completed and “proper security” is in place.”

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance the economic needs of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled aliens who have invaded America borders.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

He can stop anything with a single Tweet.  The dude is Superman.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
See: 
Trump: deploy military at U.S.-Mexico border until wall built

April 3, 2018

”WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump stepped up his tough talk on immigration on Tuesday, saying he wants to deploy U.S. military forces to stop illegal immigrants at the border with Mexico until a long-promised wall is completed and “proper security” is in place.”

JWK

He talks a big game, @johnwk
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline johnwk

He talks a big game, @johnwk.

I understand President Trump has just signed the proclamation sending the National Guard to the border.

What is the "@johnwk" mean?

JWK

Without a Fifth Column Media, Yellow Journalism, Hollywood, and a corrupted FBI, Loretta Lynch, Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama, would be making license tags in a federal penitentiary

« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 11:17:55 pm by johnwk »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I understand President Trump has just signed the proclamation sending the National Guard to the border.

What is the "@johnwk" mean?

JWK

That's a "Mention." so when you pull down the "Profile" menu at the top, you can see where people are calling your attention to a post.  Hover over "Profile," and select the sub-menu "Mentions."

Another hint:  If you put that line about the Fifth Column in your signature line you don't have to add it manually to every post.  You can do that by just clicking the "Profile" button to edit you profile where you can do that.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 12:03:29 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline johnwk

That's a "Mention."
  What is a "mention"?  Why is it necessary to put a "mention" in your reply to what I have posted?

JWK

“Liberals do a great deal of talking about hearing other points of view, [but] it sometimes shocks them to learn that there are other points of view,” William F. Buckley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
  What is a "mention"?  Why is it necessary to put a "mention" in your reply to what I have posted?

JWK

So you can see it from "Mentions."  Hover your mouse over the "Profile" button at the top of this page.  A set of sub-menus will appear, one of the titled "Mentions."  Click that and you will see a lit of posts that have @johnwk in them, as I did in this post.

It's a nice feature to use if you post on a bunch of different threads.  Some people will actually get miffed if you don't "ping" them (as this feature is often called).
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

So you can see it from "Mentions."  Hover your mouse over the "Profile" button at the top of this page.  A set of sub-menus will appear, one of the titled "Mentions."  Click that and you will see a lit of posts that have @johnwk in them, as I did in this post.

It's a nice feature to use if you post on a bunch of different threads.  Some people will actually get miffed if you don't "ping" them (as this feature is often called).

The boy @jonnybagofdonuts   er I mean @johnwk  is strung tight @cyberliberty   The boy winds his ass

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The boy @jonnybagofdonuts   er I mean @johnwk  is strung tight @cyberliberty   The boy winds his ass

I was playing the odds.  With my luck, he'd have been one of those to get miffed had I not pinged him. :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

I was playing the odds.  With my luck, he'd have been one of those to get miffed had I not pinged him. :shrug:

What ever happened to @jonnybagofdonuts  That guy was funny.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 01:24:23 am by Wingnut »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What ever happened to @jonnybagofdonuts  That guy was funny.

Literally a one-hit-wonder.  Posted one time to a now missing link, then disappeared forever into the night.
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

Literally a one-hit-wonder.  Posted one time to a now missing link, then disappeared forever into the night.

Yeah.   I knew him well!  ')

Offline johnwk

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, and now, you introduce "ping". 

From what I have gathered from your posts, it really is not important in having a conversation.  I was just curious.

Seems there is no interest in the topic of the thread.

Regards,

JWK

They are not “liberals”. They are part of a Fifth Column movement which has no intention to adhere to our written Constitution and its legislative intent which gives context to its text.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 12:29:38 pm by johnwk »

Offline johnwk

National Guard can set up tent cities to hold illegal entrants-end catch and release

If the Guard has to, they should set up a tent city and keep the illegal entrants there until a judge has time to kick them out of our country “legally”.

No more catch and release into our communities!

JWK