Poll

Trump's Response to Stormy Daniels Interview tonight on 60 Minutes?

Derogatory Tweets about the credibility of a P0rn Star
14 (66.7%)
Lob a few missles into Syria or Invade North Korea
2 (9.5%)
Fire his Lawyer
1 (4.8%)
Blame the Conservatives/Evangelicals for their Purity mindset on Character
0 (0%)
If I wasn't Drunk and/or Stoned this $hit would not be Funny
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: April 01, 2018, 09:28:39 pm

Author Topic: Trump's Response to Stormy Daniels Interview tonight on 60 Minutes? (Guests Welcome)  (Read 15641 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

My husband died in 2011, due to cancer.

I can't imagine.  I'm having a hard time getting my mind around what I know is coming.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 08:20:00 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://twitter.com/emilyjanefox/status/978111031351431168

Emily Jane Fox @emilyjanefox
senior reporter at vanityfair

NEW: An attorney for Michael Cohen sent Michael Avenatti a cease and desist letter with a demand for an apology after the 60 Minutes interview

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

https://twitter.com/emilyjanefox/status/978111031351431168

Emily Jane Fox @emilyjanefox
senior reporter at vanityfair

NEW: An attorney for Michael Cohen sent Michael Avenatti a cease and desist letter with a demand for an apology after the 60 Minutes interview

Interesting they only formed this as a C&D request versus a formal complaint. A C&D request from an attorney, versus a complaint filed in court, is worth about as much as Kleenex. It has no legal weight and is mostly used for PR or intimidation.

This may be strictly due to timing, get it out asap before they can finish the filings. But it could be an indication they can't or won't sign off on the C&D legally (just in case there is merit to the claim).

That they released it to the media is telling .
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 02:26:24 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

So much Fake News. Never been more voluminous or more inaccurate. But through it all, our country is doing great!

7:38 AM · Mar 26, 2018

The exceptionally high ratings 60 Minutes received last night must be grating on him.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 02:39:39 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Interesting they only formed this as a C&D request versus a formal complaint. <snip.
It has no legal weight and is mostly used for PR or intimidation.

That is, and has been Trump's modus operandi.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline ABX

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

So much Fake News. Never been more voluminous or more inaccurate. But through it all, our country is doing great!

Interesting he didn't call her out by name. He usually isn't shy about that. He is being cautious with this one for some reason.

Offline Applewood

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The exceptionally high ratings 60 Minutes received last night must be grating on him.

I love the rah-rah-rah at the end.  Has to keep the fans enthusiastic.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline edpc

There are no live events scheduled today

https://www.whitehouse.gov/live/

No daily press briefing today, even after the Russian diplomat expulsion is announced.  What a surprise.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 02:43:43 pm by edpc »

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
I got a feeling King Twit Trump will be close to spraining his thumbs in the coming day.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline ABX

No daily press briefing today, even after the Russian diplomat expulsion is announced.  What a surprise.

I think today is a golf day.

Offline edpc

I think today is a golf day.

Probably a good thing he left Florida last night.  He doesn't need Melania chasing him around with a 9-iron like Elin did with Tiger Woods.

Offline thackney

Scheduled for 1 pm Eastern time, according to your link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CT1aObbuXc
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline edpc

Melania's Spokesperson Responds to '60 Minutes'

Stephanie Grisham
✔
@StephGrisham45

While I know the media is enjoying speculation & salacious gossip, Id like to remind people there’s a minor child who’s name should be kept out of news stories when at all possible.
7:54 PM - Mar 25, 2018

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/melania-apos-spokesperson-responds-apos-134600696.html

Weird.  I don’t remember him being mentioned by name.  Anyone else notice she didn’t say the story was untrue?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 04:34:32 pm by edpc »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Melania's Spokesperson Responds to '60 Minutes'

Stephanie Grisham
✔
@StephGrisham45

While I know the media is enjoying speculation & salacious gossip, Id like to remind people there’s a minor child who’s name should be kept out of news stories when at all possible.
7:54 PM - Mar 25, 2018

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/melania-apos-spokesperson-responds-apos-134600696.html

Weird.  I don’t remember him being mentioned by name.  Anyone else notice she didn’t say the story was untrue?

Irrelevant.  Sometimes the media needs a reminder to STFU about the boy.  This in the day of extensive use of children as pawns in the liberal reindeer games, like gun control.  Those are children too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

Scheduled for 1 pm Eastern time, according to your link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CT1aObbuXc

Yes, it's now listed for 2PM with Raj Shah.  I don't blame Sarah for bailing.  She's tired of saying 'I have addressed this and have nothing further to add.  I'll direct you to outside counsel.'

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Where's the "I should be Drunk and/or Stoned to answer this poll" option?

Offline corbe

Everyone's a Critic @Sanguine, Actually you have to be drunk and/or stoned to recognize that Option!  My Polls are not designed for tea-totters or for that matter people considered clinically SANE.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Where's the "I should be Drunk and/or Stoned to answer this poll" option?

I took #4 as the catch-all for that.  I see there's one whole vote in that line. :whistle:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
   Everyone's a Critic @Sanguine, Actually you have to be drunk and/or stoned to recognize that Option!  My Polls are not designed for tea-totters or for that matter people considered clinically SANE.

You got me.  :drunk:

Offline edpc

Interesting that Raj mentioned Trump and Cohen had dinner on Saturday night.  He kept referring the Daniels questions Cohen's way, but everyone knows he's not talking.

Offline libertybele

Not designed for the clinically sane? Maybe it's just me but I didn't know that there were actually any clinically sane people actually left.   :shrug:

I think he cheated on his wife with Stormy and he like Billy Bob has denied it.  I can't help but wonder how much money the left has paid her?  If she wasn't a problem Cohen wouldn't have offered her any money.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.