Author Topic: Fla. Woman Allegedly Attacked Her Husband After He Forgot Their Wedding Anniversary  (Read 2923 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
CHRIS HARRIS March 23, 2018 01:45 PM

Florida authorities say a local woman was charged Wednesday with domestic battery after allegedly attacking her husband because he had forgotten their wedding anniversary, PEOPLE confirms.

According to an incident report from the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office, 35-year-old Carol Stone’s husband called 911 Wednesday evening following an alleged physical altercation that occurred inside their Zephyrhills home.

The fight capped a day of arguing sparked by the husband’s alleged admission he’d forgotten their marital milestone, the incident report shows.

The bickering began when the husband called his wife from work and in their conversation confessed his lapse in memory.

Later, he returned home with a rose and a promise to take Stone away for the weekend, the report states. But Stone allegedly “smacked the victim multiple times” in his head and face, leaving him with minor scratches and bruises.

http://people.com/crime/florida-woman-hit-husband-forgot-wedding-anniversary/
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Note to self...make sure Mike has no recording device on..... :smokin:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RoosGirl

I think it was 10 years before I finally remembered the correct day of our anniversary.  My brain kept telling me it was the 21st instead of the 23rd.

Offline GrouchoTex

But you're okay, right @Wingnut?

When I saw Florida, I got concerned.

Offline roamer_1

Now see here... A good woman would know a man's propensity to forget such things... reminding him off-hand of the upcoming event for weeks in advance in pleasant conversation... To include various acceptable gifts in various price ranges.... and various destinations that would fill the bill...

Relying on a man to remember is going to get you plastic flowers and a bottle of Robitussin from Walgreens at 2 in the morning.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I think it was 10 years before I finally remembered the correct day of our anniversary.  My brain kept telling me it was the 21st instead of the 23rd.

And how many of those years was he smart enough to agree with you?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline WingNot

In the grand scheme of things, what is a a day or two really!

BTW.  I did the same thing.  Annie is the 9th.  I always thought it was the 11th.   :shrug:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@Hopalong Ginsberg

We don’t have a Napl here but this is definitely one.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Stupid bastard deserved every bit of it. And more...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hopalong Ginsberg

@Hopalong Ginsberg

We don’t have a Napl here but this is definitely one.

Sounds like a marvelous argument for bachelorhood.

Offline mountaineer

Later, he returned home with a rose and a promise to take Stone away for the weekend, the report states. But Stone allegedly “smacked the victim multiple times” in his head and face, leaving him with minor scratches and bruises.
So does this mean the weekend getaway has been cancelled?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WingNot

So does this mean the weekend getaway has been cancelled?

Unless they offert a conical in county look up...probably so.