Author Topic: James Woods Blasts Trump, ‘RINO Wimps’ Over Omnibus Budget Surrender  (Read 8016 times)

Offline jpsb

A military ready for anything in the 21st century is a significant change. 

The problem I have with the military excuse for signing a horrible progressive dream spending bill
is that Trump campaigned on being a non-interventionist. So I thought rather then get us into
new conflicts he was going to get us out of conflicts like Syria. Silly me fooled again.

I'm thinking that if we were not involved in just about every conflict on the planet maybe out
armed forces could get by on 5 or 6 hundred billion dollars a year. If I am not mistaken we
already spend more than any other nation by far on our military. I would prefer to bring the
boys and girls home and mind our own business. I am tried to being the worlds police man.
How about a little America First for a change? Well that in not likely now that the neocon
John Bolten has the presidents ear.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The problem I have with the military excuse for signing a horrible progressive dream spending bill is that Trump campaigned on being a non-interventionist. So I thought rather then get us into new conflicts he was going to get us out of conflicts like Syria. Silly me fooled again.

Then you'll really be comforted by his tweet this morning.  He's supposedly considering funding the wall through defense spending.  Hard at work trying to make chicken shit into chicken salad.

Because of the $700 & $716 Billion Dollars gotten to rebuild our Military, many jobs are created and our Military is again rich. Building a great Border Wall, with drugs (poison) and enemy combatants pouring into our Country, is all about National Defense. Build WALL through M!

5:33 AM · Mar 25, 2018

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/977855968364171264?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2Fnews%2Ftrump-defends-1-3t-spending-plan-points-military-111623062--politics.html&tfw_site=Yahoo
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 12:57:57 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
All Eyes On North Korea

[excerpt]

http://foreignpolicy.com/2018/02/15/north-korea-intelligence-trump/

[snip]

“The first shot will be cyber,” one of the former officials said.

As North Korean leader Kim Jong Un flaunts his nation’s strides in missile development, the U.S. government for the past six months has covertly begun laying the groundwork for possible cyberattacks on North Korea in countries including South Korea and Japan. This process involves installing fiber cables as bridges into the region and setting up remote bases and listening posts, where hackers may attempt to gain access to a North Korean internet that’s largely walled off from external connections.

Preparations for a cyberattack reflect a larger issue: America’s spies are pivoting the magnifying glass, funneling much of the weight of billions of dollars in technical infrastructure and trained professionals toward Pyongyang, current and former intelligence officials told Foreign Policy.

“The national technical focus is being switched,” one former intelligence official with knowledge of the developments told FP.“The national technical focus is being switched,” one former intelligence official with knowledge of the developments told FP. There are “wholesale” shifts worth billions of dollars redirecting signals intelligence, overhead imagery, geospatial intelligence, and other technical capabilities, toward Pyongyang.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Silver Pines

Are you suggesting I should have faith in you instead?

@Right_in_Virginia

What does that even mean?  I'm saying that faith in politicians is misplaced. 

That helicopter meme of him, the one captioned "The warrior whispers to the wind, I AM the wind" or something?  I don't know who created it, you or a random Trump supporter, but that's just not who he is.

Silver Pines

@Right_in_Virginia

By the way, you haven't answered my question.  Was my reference to abortion--murdering of infants--inaccurate?