Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Police 'kill Austin bomber in shoot-out on highway as he detonates a bomb when they  (Read 14063 times)

Offline Idiot

Perhaps but it points out  a similar characteristic of almost all these mass killings; the lack of any real motivation for them that we can see. My suspicion is there is something lurking behind the scenes. Maybe it is some place where these people hang out and plan their crimes, receiving encouragement from the group. It would explain why they all destroy their hard drives.

But the idea of young people killing mass amounts of people, including themselves, for not real reason is very scary.
Spiritual warfare going on?

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
I was wondering if the parents homeschooled to “protect” this man as a child because they knew something was wrong. He could have received therapies, counseling, etc. in even a private school setting. My son is on the high functioning end of the spectrum and he receives PT, OT, ST, special ed services, and an aid at our private Catholic school. Our local homeschool coop has contacted me about getting children diagnosed with learning disorders, but they refuse to follow through when I tell them they have to see a psychologist for that. I respect their desire to avoid psychologists; however, not getting the proper help for a child who will unnecessarily struggle through his/her life is abusive. Just my $.02.

I agree with you totally about the value of homeschooling for some special needs kids, with the proper support.  Public schools are often so overwhelmed that they really fail at providing services.  You are great parents for getting your son the services he needs!  I admire you all; I know that's not an easy path.

This man's family apparently homeschooled all four of their children, so I don't know if he had recognized issues or anything.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Online corbe

Spiritual warfare going on?

Is that a Van Morrison quote or perhaps Franks niece Madonna? @mrpotatohead   
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Found it, thanks for the memories.

Precious Angel

Bob Dylan

Precious angel, under the sun
How was I to know you'd be the one
To show me I was blinded, to show me I was gone
How weak was the foundation I was standing upon ?

Now there's spiritual warfare and flesh and blood breaking down
Ya either got faith or ya got unbelief and there ain't neutral ground
The enemy is subtle, how be it we are so deceived
When the truth's in our hearts and we still don't believe ?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Fox News interview: Representative McCaul of Texas says one of the room mates is currently being questioned, so one room mate is NOT out of the woods on this, McCaul called him a "person of interest" at this point.

Also, McCaul watched the "confession", the bomber was likely on his way to a McDonalds where he was going to likely going to try to be a suicide bomber, so thankfully, he was stopped in time.

If one is interested in this, one could look that interview up.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 02:48:18 pm by TomSea »

Offline mountaineer

Interesting, Tom. Thanks for the update.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org