Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Police 'kill Austin bomber in shoot-out on highway as he detonates a bomb when they  (Read 14207 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Are you f8cking crazy? yes, i guess he is?

My best life was between 20 to 40. This stupid idiot kills himself at 23? Do you know? Can you imagine how much money I would pay to be 23? And this stupid nutball kills himself? How stupid can you be?
If you paid to be 23 in this society, you'd never be able to recoup your investment.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline DB

The stories you were told were tall tales from the same people who swore they walked ten miles to school in the snow uphill both ways in their grandfather's pajamas.

You are dead wrong.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Are you f8cking crazy? yes, i guess he is?

My best life was between 20 to 40. This stupid idiot kills himself at 23? Do you know? Can you imagine how much money I would pay to be 23? And this stupid nutball kills himself? How stupid can you be?

23 for me began at the place where I graduated college. A summer of great fun. My girlfriend, who lived away, made me move to my hometown after the summer of fun ended. I found out she had another boyfriend. I lived with my parents during that year, finally getting to know them. Then I moved in with a friend for another summer of fun.
Point is that 23 is a year of many changes sometimes.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Suppressed

The Greatest Generation is full of stories of very hard times and difficult challenges. Yet they made the best of it, not going on any killing spree.   What the hell is wrong with this latest generation?  Please someone explain.

They were raised by late Baby Boomers/Early Gen-Xers. 

Lest anyone get offended, even good parents can have their children influenced by peers and society that's created by a whole lotta bad parents out there.

Helicopter parents making up for their own upbringing, afraid to let their children face hardships that might indicate they aren't the "bestest possible parents". 
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

If you paid to be 23 in this society, you'd never be able to recoup your investment.
@jmyrlefuller

Yup...times have changed, but some people don't understand that. 

And they think it's easy to just walk into an office and get a job by showing you're willing to work hard.

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Victoria33

@INVAR

I was thinking about this boy today - he had never killed anyone before - when his bomb killed the first person, he felt no remorse?  He killed a person and it didn't matter?  How could that happen?  He knew he actually killed someone.  Did that make him happy?  How could one kill a person and be glad when he had never been in trouble before, never harmed another person?

Then, he set another bomb and killed a person - did that make him happy?  Then, he set another bomb, then he set another bomb, then he sent bombs.  I think it was something else that kept him going.

I would have liked to talk to him, know what he thought after he killed someone and could keep doing it.  It may have been he could keep doing it because he never saw the body of the person he killed - his motive was to make bombs go off.  It was mental, not seeing, as in "one bomb down, more to go", a mental exercise.  His thinking might have been, "Okay, I did good; it worked, I got it right, the bomb went off.  Let's see if the next one goes off or if I screw up the next time."   He could have been centered on the explosion, not what it caused.  I don't think he could have centered on the dead bodies, the husbands or sons he was killing.  He was now succeeding, he could make bombs go off, so he kept doing it.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@INVAR

I was thinking about this boy today - he had never killed anyone before - when his bomb killed the first person, he felt no remorse?  He killed a person and it didn't matter?  How could that happen?  He knew he actually killed someone.  Did that make him happy?  How could one kill a person and be glad when he had never been in trouble before, never harmed another person?

Then, he set another bomb and killed a person - did that make him happy?  Then, he set another bomb, then he set another bomb, then he sent bombs.  I think it was something else that kept him going.

I would have liked to talk to him, know what he thought after he killed someone and could keep doing it.  It may have been he could keep doing it because he never saw the body of the person he killed - his motive was to make bombs go off.  It was mental, not seeing, as in "one bomb down, more to go", a mental exercise.  His thinking might have been, "Okay, I did good; it worked, I got it right, the bomb went off.  Let's see if the next one goes off or if I screw up the next time."   He could have been centered on the explosion, not what it caused.  I don't think he could have centered on the dead bodies, the husbands or sons he was killing.  He was now succeeding, he could make bombs go off, so he kept doing it.

This is just a guess, but maybe he was so desensitized by video games and/or horror movies  it made no impact. It wasn't real.

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@INVAR

I'm sure he did not feel attached to the deaths.  He probably ignored them, and was focused on the craft instead.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is just a guess, but maybe he was so desensitized by video games and/or horror movies  it made no impact. It wasn't real.

That would explain a serial killer to me, like the demon in Florida.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline NavyCanDo

The stories you were told were tall tales from the same people who swore they walked ten miles to school in the snow uphill both ways in their grandfather's pajamas.

I hope you are being sarcastic because the stories the Greatest Generation told about growing up in the 20s, 30s and 40s were well documented. My father's young life was a Grapes of Wrath story chapter by chapter traveling from the dust bowl of Arkansas to Califorinia with the family dog riding on the running board of the Model A the entire way.  I saw pictures and read the memoirs written by my aunt. They were not tall tales.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
@INVAR

I was thinking about this boy today - he had never killed anyone before - when his bomb killed the first person, he felt no remorse? 

As Freya mentioned, we have a culture totally shaped by killing realistic pixels in video games.  He wasn't there twisting the knife into his victims, or seeing them as he blew their heads off with a gun - he left a package and waltzed away.  Indifference is a hallmark of our culture today.

Unless you are talking about global warming, income disparity or white privilege.

He knew he actually killed someone.  Did that make him happy?  How could one kill a person and be glad when he had never been in trouble before, never harmed another person?

It probably wasn't any more real to him than the video games or TV shows he immersed himself in.  Once committed after the first one - I think they call it the high - or the thrill of getting away with it.

Scripture tells us that in the Last Days, mothers themselves would have no natural affection for their children and Jesus said that because iniquity abound, that the love of most would grow cold.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline NavyCanDo

@INVAR

One problem with that theory, of him being focused on the explosion, not the aftermath. The nails he placed inside the bombs. He wanted dead and maimed casualties, as many as he could get. No, he was very focused on killing and terrorising people.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 02:33:45 am by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline DB

Our current culture is creating psychotic psychopathic monsters.

That's the simple truth of it.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
One problem with that theory, of him being focused on the explosion, not the aftermath. The nails he placed inside the bombs. He wanted dead and maimed casualties, as many as he could get. No, he was very focused on killing and terrorising people.
It's also peculiar how he took such a heuristic approach to it: as he planted each bomb, his tactics constantly evolved. That is the work of someone working methodically and deliberately.

I'm suspecting that schizophrenia might be in play here. It usually manifests itself in one's early 20s and might explain the sudden shift from normal to cold-blooded serial killer.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@Victoria33

Isn't it true schizophrenics usually don't commit violent crimes? (I.e.:murder)
I believe this is a myth.

Maybe people with personality disorders.

Thanks in advance, sagacious lady.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 03:21:24 am by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Victoria33

Isn't it true schizophrenics usually don't commit violent crimes? (I.e.:murder)
I believe this is a myth.

Maybe people with personality disorders.

Thanks in advance, sagacious lady.

I'm thinking Sociopath, but that's not my department, that's @Victoria33's.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty
@INVAR
@Freya

I have company at home.  Will get back to this on Friday.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
It's also peculiar how he took such a heuristic approach to it: as he planted each bomb, his tactics constantly evolved. That is the work of someone working methodically and deliberately.

I'm suspecting that schizophrenia might be in play here. It usually manifests itself in one's early 20s and might explain the sudden shift from normal to cold-blooded serial killer.

@jmyrlefuller  That’s a really good point.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I don't see why we have never mentioned Nikolas Cruz's age or any of these others. It pertains to all of them.

Offline goatprairie

I hope you are being sarcastic because the stories the Greatest Generation told about growing up in the 20s, 30s and 40s were well documented. My father's young life was a Grapes of Wrath story chapter by chapter traveling from the dust bowl of Arkansas to Califorinia with the family dog riding on the running board of the Model A the entire way.  I saw pictures and read the memoirs written by my aunt. They were not tall tales.
My mother was one of ten kids growing up during the GD. When she was in grade school, the kids at her school with some musical aptitude were offered a chance to take piano lessons at the school for only ten cents a lesson.
 Her parents didn't have the ten cents to give her for the lessons. Times were definitely tougher for most kids in those days.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I don't see why we have never mentioned Nikolas Cruz's age or any of these others. It pertains to all of them.
Cruz was known not to be right in the head for many years, and was a few years younger (still in high school at the time he pulled off his massacre).

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
The "confession" basically says that he was doing the bombing...... just to do it. There was no real reason. I assume that means we will never find out what was going on. The story will be buried as it adds nothing to the current gun control narrative.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Cruz was known not to be right in the head for many years, and was a few years younger (still in high school at the time he pulled off his massacre).

Perhaps but it points out  a similar characteristic of almost all these mass killings; the lack of any real motivation for them that we can see. My suspicion is there is something lurking behind the scenes. Maybe it is some place where these people hang out and plan their crimes, receiving encouragement from the group. It would explain why they all destroy their hard drives.

But the idea of young people killing mass amounts of people, including themselves, for not real reason is very scary.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

I said and others,  Jared Loughner, James Holmes, Adam Lanza, okay, the Florida nightclub shooter was about 29; but that's not much older and are we saying then, being younger than 23, even in the teens is a disqualifyer now? And as if there is going to be nothing wrong with Condit, I'm sure there will be, it just wasn't spotted.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 12:28:31 pm by TomSea »

Offline goatprairie

Our current culture is creating psychotic psychopathic monsters.

That's the simple truth of it.
Maybe. Every generation has had its share of psychopaths.
If you look at the fifties  you had  Charles Starkweather and a  number of  other serial killers/mass murderers.
The Evelyn Hartley kidnapping was a national sensation and happened just blocks from my home. I was three years old at the time and didn't find out about it until I was almost ten. Most likely her kidnapper murdered her shortly after taking her. He very possibly could have driven past our basement home making his escape.
Edgar Smith was a cause celebre for many people including William F. Buckley Jr. who championed his innocence. Let out of prison, he promptly assaulted a young girl and admitted he was guilty all along about his first violent offense.
The sixties had Smith and Hickok who slaughtered the Clutter family, Richard Speck, Charles Manson, and the Whitman guy who gunned down all the people in UTexas.
What makes them go off, like the Las Vegas shooter Paddock,  is still a mystery in many cases.
I hold no brief for the modern, rotten culture foisted on us by leftists and amoral greedheads.
But we've always had the psychopathic killers.