Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Police 'kill Austin bomber in shoot-out on highway as he detonates a bomb when they  (Read 14061 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I thought maybe Edgar Winter turned to crime.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
And per reports, was "home schooled", I don't know if that means 12 years or what. But the article I posted says that.

Also, the cell phone, you can use it for any number of reasons, but somehow, Law Enforcement honed in on it? Calling someone??

The sisters accounts show homeschooling too, not for trouble or a cult that I can tell. They seem to be over achiever types.

If I had to guess at this point, intelligent but mentally ill (unibomber type).

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
My theory? No political motivation whatsoever, just a disorganized schizophrenic nutso like a lot of these guys.

So, leave out the "loner" part   :pondering:, his 2 room mates are in custody. Also, as said, it wouldn't mean he was calling an accomplice on the phone but that can not be ruled out since his phone was how they tracked him in part.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Link to an apparent school blog circa 2012:

https://definingmystance.blogspot.com/

Offline Victoria33

@Freya
@INVAR
@TomSea

So glad this is over.  INVAR you can come for coffee and donuts now without maybe being blown up.  Freya, come on down.  TomSea, come for coffee, too.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I'm still not ruling out the racist angle just yet. That would probably mean accomplices. I wonder if he bricked his hard drive.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Neighbor "described the home over which the drones were flying as "a weird house with a lot of people coming and going" and a bit rundown."
#AustinBombings

☭IE☭ @IE_ANTIFA3
46s47 seconds ago

#AustinBombings subject Mark Anthony Conditt was part of Nashville’s Anti Racist Action.

Austin Bomber.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Something happened to this kid in the last five years. I wonder if we'll ever get the true story.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline ABX

I would be cautious about that one. Blogger.com info like dates are easy to fake (they actually let you change the dates on posts and don't track dates on profile changes. The odd thing is archive.org only has one cache all these years which is today...

https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.blogger.com/profile/08558225658664573125

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Photo of alleged bomber's sister from her FB page...

« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 02:50:37 pm by guitar4jesus »

Offline TomSea

So, he had a sister; I can't imagine what families go through.

Even at our bank, a woman who works there with an uncommon name for the most part, well, in a nearby town, a male with that same last name killed someone drunk driving. I thought, there could easily be a familial relationship, relatives or something. It wouldn't be easy to live with but something as this bomber did is of the utmost deviousness.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Alleged bomber from FB photo:

Offline Millee

Alleged bomber from FB photo:

Sad.  Wonder what made him snap??   **nononono*

BassWrangler

I am interested to hear what medications he was on, if any.

BTW, the quality of comments on this thread is miles better than various other political sites I have checked this morning. Other sites seem obsessed with his race, many comments expressing various conspiracy theories regarding reporting of that, or are focused on painting him as either a conservative or liberal.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 02:50:35 pm by BassWrangler »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Freya
@INVAR
@TomSea

So glad this is over.  INVAR you can come for coffee and donuts now without maybe being blown up.  Freya, come on down.  TomSea, come for coffee, too.

You're welcome to as many donuts as you need from The Lounge.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

You're welcome to as many donuts as you need from The Lounge.....
@Cyber Liberty

I want fresh ones, not the ones you put under the counter two months ago and just found them again.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Note: Another deadly millennial.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Idiot

Just goes to show... don't bring your sh!t to Williamson County.  :police:
LOLOLOLOL....boy isn't that the truth!  Don't speed there either...lol.  My brother lives there...very conservative county.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I would be cautious about that one. Blogger.com info like dates are easy to fake (they actually let you change the dates on posts and don't track dates on profile changes. The odd thing is archive.org only has one cache all these years which is today...

https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.blogger.com/profile/08558225658664573125

@AbaraXas
Is this an indication that it was created today? So, leftists working quickly to paint perp as a conservative?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

I want fresh ones, not the ones you put under the counter two months ago and just found them again.

We fixed that problem!  Fresh, new ones everyday and usually there are Eclairs, too.

(I use the ones from under the counter as hockey pucks in the weekly Gymnasium Hockey games at the local Elementary School.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/austin-bombings-suspect-believed-neutralized-sources-n858576

"Exotic" batteries ordered online led federal and state authorities to the Austin bombing suspect before he died early Wednesday as police closed in, multiple senior law enforcement officials told NBC News.

The batteries used in the explosives were the signature trait that allowed investigators to so quickly link the various explosions to the same man, sources said. One senior law enforcement official said the batteries came from Asia.

"These weren't your store-bought Duracells," one official said.

People talk about amazon and maybe, ebay too. I've seen investigative reports that have shown, one can get everything they want to build bombs from these places, at least amazon. I try and never support the monster.

Offline TomSea

@guitar4jesus

Since I have one of those blogs, or did, I rarely use it anymore, that looks fairly valid to me. One reads it and it looks like it was for a class, maybe at that community college and I look at the "classmates"; it almost looks like this was a class project because the titles for the "classmates" blog seem to be of the same kind of milquetoast quality.  He may have been a kind of conservative (as he calls himself) but he himself seems to hold it out a little to question. He's sure not a dyed-in-the-wool conservative type.

I thought on my blog, if I edit a post, it does go on to show that I did.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 03:18:32 pm by TomSea »

Offline ABX

@AbaraXas
Is this an indication that it was created today? So, leftists working quickly to paint perp as a conservative?

It could hint at least it wasn't used until today. It didn't have any activity that was tracked. Someone took an old unused blogger account, updated the profile with a new bio and quickly added politically charged blog posts with old dates.

Not saying this is the actual case, but stuff like this happens often when these events take place.

It just seems odd and is far too convenient.

(It could also be totally legitimate and just coincidence that it was never archived through all these years until today.)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 03:19:48 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Newest pic of perp:

Media narrative already starting to gel that he was a devout anti-homosexual and pro-gun Trump supporter.

If that pic is correct and recent he looks more like what you see at college protests than a 'devout mission-trip' type of Christian.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline ABX

People talk about amazon and maybe, ebay too. I've seen investigative reports that have shown, one can get everything they want to build bombs from these places, at least amazon. I try and never support the monster.

Hell, drive down to your local Walgreens. You can make a powerful explosive with easily accessible stuff. The easiest is a peroxide bomb.

Download a copy of The Anarchist Cookbook.