Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Police 'kill Austin bomber in shoot-out on highway as he detonates a bomb when they  (Read 14262 times)

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
You might want to say what the source of the picture is.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Hell, drive down to your local Walgreens. You can make a powerful explosive with easily accessible stuff. The easiest is a peroxide bomb.

Download a copy of The Anarchist Cookbook.

It's not uncommon to hear about "bombings", not like mass shootings but they do happen ever so often and usually do not kill people, there might be minor damage.

This guy or these guys, did make some potent explosives that killed people. One can talk all they want to about making pipebombs, what they did in the field testing explosives but I don't know when was the last time, I heard about homemade bombs killing people in the US. Maybe not that long ago but I don't remember. These bombs were potent.

BassWrangler

Newest pic of perp:

Media narrative already starting to gel that he was a devout anti-homosexual and pro-gun Trump supporter.

If that pic is correct and recent he looks more like what you see at college protests than a 'devout mission-trip' type of Christian.

What is the source for that Pic?

Offline Victoria33

@guitar4jesus

Since I have one of those blogs, or did, I rarely use it anymore, that looks fairly valid to me.  I thought on my blog, if I edit a post, it does go on to show that I did.
@TomSea
@INVAR
@Freya

A family member who is a graphic artist who builds websites on the side, is putting together a website for me for my books. That should be up in a week or so.  I have a Facebook page, but never use it.  I hate Facebook pages.  The page is cut up in a crazy way, difficult to get info. from it.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
It could hint at least it wasn't used until today. It didn't have any activity that was tracked. Someone took an old unused blogger account, updated the profile with a new bio and quickly added politically charged blog posts with old dates.

Not saying this is the actual case, but stuff like this happens often when these events take place.

It just seems odd and is far too convenient.

(It could also be totally legitimate and just coincidence that it was never archived through all these years until today.)

Thanks @AbaraXas . I think it is too convenient by far.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline thackney

Download a copy of The Anarchist Cookbook.

from someone else's computer....
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Suppressed

Note: Another deadly millennial.

What other one(s) are you referring to?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
@guitar4jesus

Since I have one of those blogs, or did, I rarely use it anymore, that looks fairly valid to me. One reads it and it looks like it was for a class, maybe at that community college and I look at the "classmates"; it almost looks like this was a class project because the titles for the "classmates" blog seem to be of the same kind of milquetoast quality.  He may have been a kind of conservative (as he calls himself) but he himself seems to hold it out a little to question. He's sure not a dyed-in-the-wool conservative type.

I thought on my blog, if I edit a post, it does go on to show that I did.

@TomSea

Thanks for the info.

Offline Suppressed

I think that he could have obtained the batteries and other materials from his employer, Crux Manufacturing.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Drudge sub-headlines, I'm sure those other sites, "liberty daily" etc. are useful too.

Googling:

THE INVESTIGATION: Austin bombing suspect looked up more addresses before death, source says
    Tony Plohetski Mark D. Wilson Mary Huber American-Statesman Staff
6:39 a.m. Wednesday, March 21, 2018 Local News
https://www.statesman.com/news/breaking-austin-bombing-suspect-dies-police-close-official-says/KZmUAGvKlNazDr31EzeUzI/
BREAKING: Pflugerville Police are evacuating 4-6 blocks around Austin bombing suspect Mark Anthony Conditt’s Home. More details soon.
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/03/21/austin-bombings-suspect-dead/

And I'll check the other sites, amazing to have that kind of evacuation, that's like for old unexploded WWII bombs they do that for... perhaps a lot larger of an evacuation at that.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
It looks like the blog upthread may be legit after all. Looking into some posts, others were responding to him in comments and writing rebuttal posts. This was probably a class assignment blog the way the old comments are worded.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline mountaineer

Cari Kelemen   @KelemenCari
4h4 hours ago
Mark Anthony Conditt's FaceBook page has already been scrubbed, ruling out that he was a Trump-supporting conservative.
---------------------------------
NameRedacted7  @NameRedacted7
4h4 hours ago
Mark Anthony Conditt, age 23, is deceased, is accused of being the austin tx bombing suspect. Listed as from pflugerville, TX. Has a Facebook page that has been totally scrubbed.
------------------------

Philip Schuyler   @FiveRights
4h4 hours ago
Another indication that Mark Anthony Conditt is a leftist: Facebook scrubbed his account clean.
Do you think Facebook would've done that if the bomber was a big Donald Trump fan?

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I think that he could have obtained the batteries and other materials from his employer, Crux Manufacturing.
Most indications are that he wasn't employed.

Basically, we have a run-of-the-mill, average white guy who sometime between 2012 and now went from average white guy to the second coming of the Unabomber.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

The leftist loonytoons (redundant, I know) are making much of his skin tone, which automatically makes him a racist, white supremacist Trump supporter, but I still wonder whether this nice Mormon boy hadn't dipped his toe into Islamic jihad. He wouldn't be the first WASP to do so.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline thackney

Crux Manufacturing fired Conditt last August, according to the owner.

http://www.kvue.com/article/news/local/quiet-and-introverted-what-we-know-about-austin-bombings-suspect/269-530621153
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Newest pic of perp:

Media narrative already starting to gel that he was a devout anti-homosexual and pro-gun Trump supporter.

If that pic is correct and recent he looks more like what you see at college protests than a 'devout mission-trip' type of Christian.

Hey, @INVAR, can you tell us where this pic came from? 

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Hey, @INVAR, can you tell us where this pic came from?

Answer was from above.  His Facebook account, which has since been scrubbed and no longer exists.  IF that was indeed his real account and not a bogus one.

Interesting commentary from those digging into this guy online is that all references to him online that were once there this morning, are now gone.

Offline Applewood

@INVAR

Ok, so who is this Suzanne Grace and why should I believe anything she says?

Didn't take long for a whole lot of speculation, guessing and conspiracy theories to start.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Answer was from above.  His Facebook account, which has since been scrubbed and no longer exists.  IF that was indeed his real account and not a bogus one.

Interesting commentary from those digging into this guy online is that all references to him online that were once there this morning, are now gone.

Yes, it is interesting.  I ran this pic through tineye and it couldn't find a match.  Though, obviously, there was a picture online at one time.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
So far, everything is just speculation. It is almost impossible to wipe someone off the internet. The silence around the guy tells me that there is no "there" in the narrative. If he was an inconvenient optic, they will issue a more convenient optic(conservative) and then the whole story will disappear.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
@INVAR

Ok, so who is this Suzanne Grace and why should I believe anything she says?

Didn't take long for a whole lot of speculation, guessing and conspiracy theories to start.

It's the Las Vegas shooting all over again in terms of the perp and the motive.

I found her statement about information being scrubbed informative, notwithstanding the attempt to make some kind of sense of the specific reasons he chose his victims in the random nature of the bombings.

We will never know the truth, unless the alphabets release info they find at his residence that he lived at. 

And... I no longer trust in anything the Alphabets have to say about anything.

Offline ABX

Just to repeat something I said upthread. Facebook doesn't 'scrub' pages like this. They just make them private so only law enforcement can access them. This is to protect friends and family of the perp or victim but also to keep trolls from vandalizing the page.

Just because you don't see it now doesn't mean there is a nefarious conspiracy to erase some content.

Also, within minutes of most of these incidents, trolls make fake accounts like mad, so unless there is a paper trail (so to speak) be very diligent in what you trust. We have no clue, for example, that bong shirt guy is him or from a fake account that was pulled.

Offline ABX

She needs some thorazine.  Reminds me of several old ladies I know who believe everything they read on the internet (that fits their narrative) then out together all these elaborate pieces.  With the entire making a name out of the places the packages blew up, I suspect she isn't even a real person but a troll out for a laugh.