Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Police 'kill Austin bomber in shoot-out on highway as he detonates a bomb when they  (Read 14276 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
If you use that last code in the URL as the ProfileID for Facebook, it yields https://www.facebook.com/ChrisHughes

Someone who's politically active and worked for "Obama for America".

NOT saying that's whose account it's from.  And even if it is, he could have captured it to his account?  I'm not a FBer...I don't know how that works.

Edit: Duh.  This is the co-founder of Facebook Chris Hughes.

So the bong shirt guy is a troll. Lol. They even chose someone high profile just to make it obvious for the lulz.

Offline Suppressed

This kind of search can be very frustrating....   :nometalk:

Well, the URL had been out there for quite a while, and I figured that someone else would have gotten already, but I took a shot and was surprised when a profile came up.  When I stopped and looked at it, though . . . !
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
So the bong shirt guy is a troll. Lol. They even chose someone high profile just to make it obvious for the lulz.

That's what I was suspecting.  I put the wrong code when I tried it but I see it now.

Offline rx

Same dude. 3rd pic (with glasses, no hat) was from Community College days 6 to 8 years ago (2010-2012).

Confirmed photo

Confirmed photos

Most recent known pic?

Somewhere between growing up being home schooled, and thinking he might be "conservative" in his early post High School years, he didn't finish community college, got fired from a job (essentially for not following directions and wanting to do his own thing), remained unemployed and went full pot culture.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Has those ear-rings I see on some people, piercings, however it is, in the last photo.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Wait - so the bong pic is him or not?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I think it would take a flip of the photo and some facial recognition software to verify that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

I still say no.  It would have come up on some other site today and it hasn't.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 10:11:48 pm by guitar4jesus »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

I doubt very much that is him.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Since the Vegas massacre we are experiencing the new paradigm in information.

When the motive does not fit the False Narrative of the Media and their Leftist cohorts, then we will never find out the motive.

Media and Alphabet blackout out regarding Steven Paddock is still conjuring up all kinds of theories and suppositions, and now the complete social media bleaching of this malcontent bomb nut will leave everyone to their own ideas unless the British Press' push to have this laid square at the feet of his "devout Christian/homeschooled" upbringing, sticks and becomes the talking point launch of the narrative.

When the local residents in Rural Kentucky would not play the media's fishing expedition for fitting the narrative for the 15 year old shooter in January - they stayed silent and stopped reporting on the incident altogether.  Then Florida happened and the media had their spokesidiots and youngons ready to march to the pied pipers of gun control and Leftism.

We are in the midst of a true Information War.

The classic Communist Dialectic.

We will never know the truth unless the truth fits the narratives established by the Left.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 11:06:07 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Since the Vegas massacre we are experiencing the new paradigm in information.

When the motive does not fit the False Narrative of the Media and their Leftist cohorts, then we will never find out the motive.

Media and Alphabet blackout out regarding Steven Paddock is still conjuring up all kinds of theories and suppositions, and now the complete social media bleaching of this malcontent bomb nut will leave everyone to their own ideas unless the British Press' push to have this laid square at the feet of his "devout Christian/homeschooled" upbringing, sticks and becomes the talking point launch of the narrative.

When the local residents in Rural Kentucky would not play the media's fishing expedition for fitting the narrative for the 15 year old shooter in January - they stayed silent and stopped reporting on the incident altogether.  Then Florida happened and the media had their spokesidiots and youngons ready to march to the pied pipers of gun control and Leftism.

We are in the midst of a true Information War.

The classic Communist Dialectic.

We will never know the truth unless the truth fits the narratives established by the Left.

Both sides play that game. I see just as many on the right scrambling to find (or make up) any narrative that fits what they want to hear. From being Antifa to a Muslim convert to a David Hogg fan...

Just wait until a certain site finds out his family was Mormon.

Update: I just saw creepers are even trying to tie this to Robert Muller.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 11:12:47 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Both sides play that game. I see just as many on the right scrambling to find (or make up) any narrative that fits what they want to hear. From being Antifa to a Muslim convert to a David Hogg fan...

Just wait until a certain site finds out his family was Mormon.

Update: I just saw creepers are even trying to tie this to Robert Muller.

Yup.

Offline goodwithagun

Same dude. 3rd pic (with glasses, no hat) was from Community College days 6 to 8 years ago (2010-2012).

Confirmed photo

Confirmed photos

Most recent known pic?

Somewhere between growing up being home schooled, and thinking he might be "conservative" in his early post High School years, he didn't finish community college, got fired from a job (essentially for not following directions and wanting to do his own thing), remained unemployed and went full pot culture.

The dimple and mole, both on his right, match the bong pic.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline NavyCanDo

Apparently left a full confession on his cell phone including an explanation on each bomb. Blames troubles in his life that led him to do this.   As we say goodbye him the Greatest Generation, we are sickened by what we see coming from the Snowflake Generation.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
 From CNN website:

Mark Anthony Conditt, whose string of package bombs killed two people and wounded five in Texas, made a 25-minute recording that was found on his cell phone when police recovered his body this morning. The cell phone was in Conditt's possession at the time of his death, police said.

Interim Austin police Chief Brian Manley described the recording as a confession and said Conditt did not mention hate on the recording. "It is the outcry of a very challenged young man talking about challenges in his life that led him to this point," the interim chief said
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline NavyCanDo

From CNN website:

Mark Anthony Conditt, whose string of package bombs killed two people and wounded five in Texas, made a 25-minute recording that was found on his cell phone when police recovered his body this morning. The cell phone was in Conditt's possession at the time of his death, police said.

Interim Austin police Chief Brian Manley described the recording as a confession and said Conditt did not mention hate on the recording. "It is the outcry of a very challenged young man talking about challenges in his life that led him to this point," the interim chief said

Challenges?   Did his mom feed him home made lard sandwiches as a CHILD?  Did he quit school after the 8th grade to get a job to help his family stay in their home? Did he build his own row boat in his dad's garage using crude tools so he and his brother could go fishing? Did he before the age of 20 fight in bloody Peleliu, Leyte Gulf, and Okinawa, and have 2 kamakazies crash into his ship killing his best freind?   Just some of the real challenges my dad faced. Never dreaming of doing harm to anyone because of it. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline libertybele

Challenges?   Did his mom feed him home made lard sandwiches as a CHILD?  Did he quit school after the 8th grade to get a job to help his family stay in their home? Did he build his own row boat in his dad's garage using crude tools so he and his brother could go fishing? Did he before the age of 20 fight in bloody Peleliu, Leyte Gulf, and Okinawa, and have 2 kamakazies crash into his ship killing his best freind?   Just some of the real challenges my dad faced. Never dreaming of doing harm to anyone because of it.

I never fought in Okinawa (my uncle did though), nor did I build a boat so I could fish; we fished using a friend's boat or used the pier dock.  I didn't have to eat lard sandwiches, but I did eat margarine and sugar sandwiches for lunch.  Nope, never dreamed of harming anyone because we didn't have more in life.  Heck, I though everyone fished off the pier and ate margarine and sugar sandwiches.  That was life for Pete's sake!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline NavyCanDo

I never fought in Okinawa (my uncle did though), nor did I build a boat so I could fish; we fished using a friend's boat or used the pier dock.  I didn't have to eat lard sandwiches, but I did eat margarine and sugar sandwiches for lunch.  Nope, never dreamed of harming anyone because we didn't have more in life.  Heck, I though everyone fished off the pier and ate margarine and sugar sandwiches.  That was life for Pete's sake!

The Greatest Generation is full of stories of very hard times and difficult challenges. Yet they made the best of it, not going on any killing spree.   What the hell is wrong with this latest generation?  Please someone explain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Greatest Generation is full of stories of very hard times and difficult challenges. Yet they made the best of it, not going on any killing spree.   What the hell is wrong with this latest generation?  Please someone explain.

Simple.  They only had Thompson machine guns, back in the day.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
What the hell is wrong with this latest generation?  Please someone explain.

They're spoiled, brainwashed and devoid of the foundational principles and morals the Greatest generation had running in their DNA.

They have been taught that they are responsible for nothing, that everyone else is to blame and that the nation is racist, homophobic, intolerant and bigoted.  They have adopted the ideas and foundations of third world cesspools and discarded the foundational morals that established us.   They are happy in wholesale ignorance and stupidity and feel good about it.  They see wealth and fame and idle time in front of a screen as the ticket to the good life, wherein our generation saw hard work and busting our balls while being faithful to our family as the ticket to a house of our own and some property we could leave to our kids as the measure of a good life.

Do I need to go on?

This culture has poisoned the minds of the emerging generations and they have no use for the liberties we understand as vital, on top of the fact have little regard for life themselves.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline mountaineer

Voter registration.
Scientologist? I thought he was LDS.

EDIT TO ADD: I'm seeing people tweet that this is fake, because one reportedly does not identify a political party with Texas voter registration.  :shrug:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 01:03:48 am by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Are you f8cking crazy? yes, i guess he is?

My best life was between 20 to 40. This stupid idiot kills himself at 23? Do you know? Can you imagine how much money I would pay to be 23? And this stupid nutball kills himself? How stupid can you be?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 01:00:00 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Conflicting accounts?
...    Jensen (a friend) said Conditt attended regular church services at the Austin Stone Community Church on St. John’s Avenue.  ...

The Austin Stone said in a statement it had no records of Conditt or his family’s active involvement in the church or interactions with staff members.   ...
More at the Statesman

Before we're done, this guy also will be identified as Jewish, Presbyterian, Buddhist and Rastafarian, I suppose.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The stories you were told were tall tales from the same people who swore they walked ten miles to school in the snow uphill both ways in their grandfather's pajamas.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Conflicting accounts? More at the Statesman

Before we're done, this guy also will be identified as Jewish, Presbyterian, Buddhist and Rastafarian, I suppose.

If this pic is indeed legit:

- then I would go with Rastafarian.