Author Topic: Trump’s Lawyer: It’s Time to End the Mueller Probe  (Read 465 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Daily Beast
BETSY WOODRUFF
03.17.18 9:56 AM ET

President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, John Dowd, told The Daily Beast on Saturday morning that he hopes Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein will shut down Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russia’s election interference.

Reached for comment by email about the firing of former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, Dowd sent The Daily Beast the text of Trump’s most recent tweet on the subject, which applauded the dismissal. 

(more)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-lawyer-its-time-to-fire-robert-mueller?via=twitter_page&__twitter_impression=true
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 04:11:28 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump’s Lawyer: It’s Time to End the Mueller Probe
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 04:27:39 pm »
Never should have been constituted in the first place since it is based on an entirely false premise!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2018, 05:01:10 pm »
Mueller was not appointed to be an Inquisitor without Portfolio.      If there is no evidence of collaboration between the Trump campaign and Russian nogoodskies,  then it is time for the investigation to conclude. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 05:13:00 pm »
People have been whining about this investigation from the beginning.  That the chorus calling for Mueller's dismissal and the end of this investigation is getting louder tells me he might be getting too close to the truth. 

And no, we don't know that there hasn't been any collusion. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2018, 05:19:02 pm »
People have been whining about this investigation from the beginning.  That the chorus calling for Mueller's dismissal and the end of this investigation is getting louder tells me he might be getting too close to the truth. 

Muller's job is to prove that there was not that there wasn't.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2018, 05:36:22 pm »

If he hasn't found anything by now he should be fired for incompetence .

Offline Applewood

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2018, 05:59:08 pm »
If he hasn't found anything by now he should be fired for incompetence .

Contrary to what you see on tv, investigations and prosecutions(if any) don't wrap up in an hour.  Trump and his supporters have been saying this since a week after the probe started -- maybe the same day.  What's the big hurry?  Or is someone afraid Mueller might actually find some incriminating evidence?  Or perhaps he has some already and is looking for something to back it up.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2018, 06:05:42 pm »
Contrary to what you see on tv, investigations and prosecutions(if any) don't wrap up in an hour.  Trump and his supporters have been saying this since a week after the probe started -- maybe the same day.  What's the big hurry?  Or is someone afraid Mueller might actually find some incriminating evidence?  Or perhaps he has some already and is looking for something to back it up.
I don't watch t v .